1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadows and Sun

Discussion in 'Fanfiction' started by frenchfan, Dec 27, 2011.

1. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

AW !!! thanks a lots everyone :grouphug:

I'll do my best to update "soon" (not before next week though :( )

Yeh Dil and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  2. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:( I'll wait, but not too long :D:p

3. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

Hey its been very long since u updated the story........:attention::attention:
    update it soon....

4. frenchfan

thanks for reading :thumb:

I'm very busy with work, will do my best though :)

5. franny

franny smile!

yes yes update soon :) i'm waiting too

6. raksha anantharam

Hey, Work is important, update it wen u r free frm ur work.. :)
    Haa....it doesn't mean tat u cn be as late as possible,it should b as early as possible!!!! for all the people who r waiting for your story :)

7. raksha anantharam

Hmmmm..... still waiting for your updates Anne........
    Wanna read your story.... :bolt:waiting.........

frenchfan says thanks.
  8. frenchfan

Chapter 15 :

"Can't you go faster, please?" argh, I sounded harsh... The taxi driver shook his head "it's traffic jam, now ma'am...not my fault, didi!"

I bit my lips, rolled my eyes to the ceiling, shook my head too... I might look like a maniac... well, actually I feel I'm becoming mad... I hardly can control myself from shouting... I don't know whether I'm dementedly happy or devastated! .... I was breathing heavily as if I had just run a marathon. I could feel my cheek burning, as if i had a high fever... Gosh I'm sure I'm so tomato red! and even my clothes were in a mess... Not surprising, indeed, I can't even remember how I left my appartment, and Karan who couldn't even ran after me; I was in such a hurry that I only took my purse and put a scarf above... Crap! I was wearing an interior sweatshirt and leggin... Dammit, I look like I just woke up at... I looked at my watch... 6 pm! I raised my head and watched through the car-window, realising that the night was falling down, for the first time... It felt as waking up after a dream and realising that the world has been going on while you were sleeping...

But in my case, it was more a nightmare.... I blinked a few time to accommate my eyes to the darkness surrounding us, and to the lights of the city...

I tried to compose my face, brushing quickly my long hair with my hand... I tied mechanically a ponytail, pressed my scarf around my idiotic sweatshirt... and breathed... several times, as if I was searching for more oxygen, after a long run or as if coming back to the air after a long swim through the deep sea.

The driver put a cassette in the radio, and the sweet melody of a sad old hindi song invaded the white old Ambassador... So peaceful that I felt contaminated by its calm, my blood pressure was slowing down gradually.... I kept my eyes open and looked at the roads which were slowly eaten by the car, still separating me from my lost love.... and above the song, I heard back Karan's words : "Sahir was kinda depressed after your accident and your break up. I swear I tried my best to make him change his mind concerning your marriage, but you know him... so stubborn! Each time I came to the subject, he simply left or hung the phone at my face... I felt so guilty for what happened to him, to you & the baby sweetie... and it was awful to act this comedy of a divorce... to see you in that state of sorrow... and be unable to tell you...."

I reminded how Karan had his head down while speaking, how his tune was begging for forgiveness... how he shed tears which at the end of the day, were a kind of relief. "... to tell you that Sahir's state of mind was even worse than yours... He was do devastated by what he did, by the remorse of having killed your baby, having ruining your life... He refused to come back to work, to go out, to speak to anyone... I felt so lost between you, Sonia... and I felt all was my fault... All I could do is giving my support to both of you... That's why I accepted to lie to you about him : unwillingly, I came to admit Sahir's point of view : that it was better for your to forget him, to start a new life, to become the perfumer that you always wanted to be, that we all wanted you to be... And I must say he was at least partly right : I felt so relieved to see you work hardly, you seemed so busy that you never mentionned the baby, either Sahir anymore... I thought you had really cured your heart, I thought you were coming back to life... But yesterday, when Arjun called me on my mobile and told me about your reaction, I realized that you hadn't changed at all, that you still love him...."

I couldn't help but had a bitter laughter and the taxi driver had a quick eye on the mirror, he was totally sure I was crazy now.... I raised my hand and shook my head as no, signing him not to worry about me, and went back to my memories and Karan's speech : " I had tried the same tactic with Sahir... I wanted him to work, to feel busy because I was really afraid he could commit suicide... You should have seen him, sister.... He wasn't the same anymore. He refused to meet anyone, only Kareena was allowed to enter his den. Actually she had to threaten him to call for some psychologist and have him in a hospital! so... he accepted that she came twice a week to clean the mess and bring some food... And each time she came back she was crying so much. He locked himself in his library, he was always listening old hindi songs, smoking continuously, drinking too much.... After six months, I found him unconscious on the floor near the sofa....He confessed later that he had to took pills because he couldn't sleep... This time I couldn't handle it anymore... We had a severe fight... We shouted so much, saying everything that remained to be said since that bloody birthday... Sahir's eyes were becoming mad... He broke many things in the room we were in, and even hit me several times... But I didn't give up; actually he was so weak that he couldn't hurt me; and after going on like that for an hour, he felt in my arms crying... He totally broke down on my shoulder ... "

I had closed my eyes now, and I was pressing my fingers so rudely into my hands that I could feel my palm being slightly cut... Imagining Sahir like that was almost unbearable, but at the same time I was kind of glad to know that I had not been the only one to suffer hell, that he obviously FELT something, that our story was not over yet.... The song was finished now, and the driver kept on hemming the melody, but I didn't care, I needed to listen to what Karan had said again, as to convince myself that I hadn't dreamed : " After that night, I managed to convince Sahir to try something different, and that's how he came back to art and sculpture... You know how talented he was before. Now all was different, but after manyattempts, the results were good in my opinion, and at least it kept Sahir a bit further from his inner demons. He quasi stopped drinking and slowly he came back to a more normal attitude... but he still refused to speak about you and to think about work... I had to make something, Sonia...I mean, Sahir wouldn't notice it but he was running out of money...First I had him shift back in your all house, since it was paid already and you didn't want to live there, but it was not enough.... that's why I took the decision to sell his realisations on the art market. He had always said he doesn't want anyone to see what he sculpts, that he is still searching through the darkness and that he is unhappy with what he makes... But I had to fing money fast, otherwise he would end in the streets or in jail soon... I didn't want him to know, and as all his sculptures were about you, you should avoid to face them too... that's why I tried my luck in Paris... I don't know how Arjun came to know about this though... I swear to God that you should had never seen this... but you're wrong about one thing Sonia... "

"We have reached the house, ma'am! Pay me now! " I opened my eyes to see the frowning face of the driver very closed to mine, and he was shaking my shoulders with both hands... I quickly pushed him away, stood out from the car, paid him... I even gave him a good tip, and he left without waiting for more...

I looked at the house, our house... in which I had been happy before... MY house...

It was plunged into darkness. The street was silent. Night had totally rised now... But it was not cold... The weather was hot, as if a storm threatened to fall soon...

I had a last check on my look, tried vainly to arrange the sweatshirt over the leggin.

I took a deep breath and started walking firmly towards the main door. Karan's last words were turning in my mind, refusing to shut up like the morning ringing bell...

"You're wrong about what Sahir sculpts, Sonia... He was out of money because he gave it all to you... He is the one who invested in your society, to make sure you'll have what he calls 'a good life'... And Sahir is unable to sculpt anything but you, not because he hates you, sweetheart.... He loves you... more than his life... "

(thanks for reading, hope you'll like it, because here, I'm in tears :p )

Dea, mira_khan, Ella and 3 others thanked this.
  9. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Anne, I LOVE it, I Love it so much :thumb:
    wonderful words :faint: :faint::faint::faint:

Please, update soon :hug:

frenchfan says thanks.
  10. raksha anantharam

Hmmmm.... :( I still wish you would write one more chapter about this.... I wish I could hear Sahir's words....
    I wish we all could read - Sahir & Sonia's patch up words....
    Hey but anyways it was nice, literally I was crying :) It was very nice though :)

frenchfan says thanks.
  11. raksha anantharam

Yepee.... This :) That was not last chapter......:) Waiting for more updates

12. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I'm sobbing, hurry and tell us what happens....so sad, you must have happy endings!

frenchfan says thanks.
  13. frenchfan

aw... thank you for your patience, and for loving it! :hug: I'm doing my best ... I don't know when i'll update though, it took me 2 weeks to get the right version of this moment of the story, I had written 3 times this chapter before it sounded good ... :wacko:
    Be patient sweetie, you'll get things on time... Thanks for reading & liking :thumb:
    :eek: we are far from the end still :lol:
    aw :hug: I was in silly tears while writing...so I'm glad you felt it too :heh: And for the endings, I've no idea for it yet... Will do my best to keep you entertained though. Thanks for reading.

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  14. franny

franny smile!

that was sad but at least now she knows everything.....and Sahir did so much for her :) and i feel so bad for him....poor man :( can't wait to read about their meeting....update fast :D thanks for the chapter....it was great :) :hug:

frenchfan says thanks.
  15. frenchfan

thanks for your support Dani :hug: Yep, Sahir is a lovable man :heart:
    Can't wait for their meeting too, I have to think a bit more before writing it... I'm not as fast as all of you talented people here :D
    btw, when can I hope to read sthg from you?

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  16. franny

franny smile!

hehe i'm not fast either :D :baby: take your time and write it brillianty :) i'm excited to read it...hehe

hmmm i thought to post a story and i think i'll do it tmr :p now i'm at work so wait for it :D

frenchfan says thanks.
  17. frenchfan

already waiting then :target:
    and thanks for the "brillianty" :humble:

franny says thanks.
  18. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

to read such emotional moments I like to wait :rolleyes:

thanks for your work ... well it is hard to find the right words .... but you have found them .... it sounds perfect high five :flame:

frenchfan says thanks.
  19. raksha anantharam

Anne,we are waiting.... :attention:

frenchfan says thanks.
  20. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

barely have any words...this story is so heart-breaking and emotional, although it makes me laugh a lot on the way Sonia reacts and comments on everything, waiting impatiently for the moment they meet again:)
    amazing work!

frenchfan says thanks.