1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

shabana's review!!

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Shabana_SRK, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

hi guys! just saw rnbdj. had to wait till saturday but still i got to see it!!
    well i want to talk about the film in general so i don't have to spoil it for anyone!!.

Anushka Sharma
    i was very impressed by her. for a new comer she did amazingly well! i have never been so impressedby a newcomer before! her expressive eyes almost stole the show from srk

Shah Rukh Khan
    i loved suri!! he did a great job in contrasting raj and suri. different emotions and facial expressions. i swear i thought they were different people!!

Vinay Pathak
    the character was suppose to be the yaara that helped raj out and i really think he was more than that. he was an entertaining and significant part of the film that i really must say i loved!!

the story was wonderful!! i only got confused during the summo wrestling scene and afterwards over taani's emotions. after thinking about i understood why. thats the great thing about this film. IT LEAVES YOU THINKING!! this film wasn't chak de india critically but it was still a film that i believe critically was great! a sweet and touching story. even though it was cliched and filmy. i believe that was important. the cliches and filminess.

my favorite part was all of it but i must say i loved the end credits. never have i seen a whole theater wait to watch the end credits that had something cute at the end but these end credits had everyone nailed to their seats. lol they were so suri and so cute!! i also loved seeing kajol, rani and preity dancing with srk. it really made me want to see them with srk on screen again!! and bipasha i must say looks adorable with srk as did lara.

i rate this film 100 out of 5 stars!! it will put a smile on your face, give you a nice feeling at the end, make you think and touch your heart!! :heart:

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:D:D:D
    same here!!
    people were sitting down watching the credits, even though it was in hindi and it wasnt translated, people still were looking at the pictures and smiling :D:D

3. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

Thanks for the review Shabana!! :hug: I can't wait to post my review next weekend!! :D

4. rainy

rainy New Member

Thanks for the review, Shabana.