1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

scans from Cineblitz magazine

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by cherine, Sep 29, 2006.

1. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

:hug: thanks cherine.... i love you!!!!!

i loved the spoof on KANK :lol: esp where srk is like, I love your wife... i loved abhi's response..lol

2. srkpreityfan

srkpreityfan Well-Known Member

I read all of this - thanks so much, Cherine and Sofya. I am actually surprised to hear Shahrukh speak so candidly about so many things. For example, I am surprised that this is only the second film, Swades being the first, that he's been in that has a director who is using more modern techniques (like the rigid filming schedule) and that Shahrukh struggled with this at first. Bottom line is that Shahrukh realizes that the film world is changing and he is willing to change along with it - for the most part. Thanks again, for sharing all of this :D

3. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this articles!! The spoof is really funny and not too nasty like the Fanaa one was!!! THANK YOU!!:heart:

4. beegees

beegees New Member

thank you so much for the scan and the spoof. it is hilarious! and I enjoyed reading the article. I wanted to buy this magazine but we still don't have it in the stores.:(

5. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

Hi everyone. Noticed most of the pics have either been lost or the links dont work. So uploading what I have saved on my mac :)
    cineblitz1.jpg cineblitz2.jpg cineblitz3.jpg cineblitz4.jpg

mumbiene says thanks.
  6. RizwanaShahrukh

7. RizwanaShahrukh