1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Saw FAN (no spoilers)

Discussion in 'Fan Member Reviews' started by Rishima62, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Rishima62

Rishima62 Defying Gravity

What can I say - this movie could have been boring and average - could have been I wrote but it is not!

And that is because Shah Rukhs performance as both characters is mindblowing!! It really is!! And Maneesh Sharma did a damn bold, modern and fantastic job!

I can't say that much without spreading spoilers and that itself shows that the story is simple but yet complex if you know what I mean. It really depends on what a director, post production and last but not least the actor do with a script. The story is not really new but who cares when it is delivered in such a brilliant way. Of course there are some things which are not really logical but not in the way we are used to :lol: (no offense here ;)).

I will watch it again tomorrow - maybe even tonite - then I will come back with a more detailed spoiler-alerted review.

Be prepared to be on the edge of your seat mostly all the time!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    MaryAnnK, mumbiene, roger and 2 others thanked this.
  2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Awwwww you like it. Thank you so much for your Rewiev :hug: saw it now 3 Times ( was Yesterday again in Berlin for 2 Shows) And I'm still got Goosebums. Today i will go again and the next 3 Days too. :)

mumbiene, roger, Alenka and 1 other person say thanks.
  3. Rishima62

I was speechless afterwards (that doesn't happen often hahaha) and most of the audience was - they kept quiet until the end credits came to an end. And the backgroud score is amazing!

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. phul

I said you will or ha ha. Oh yes after the first Time i needed a bit to realise The End and was really shivering so good is Shahh Rukh in the Film. And there some say he can not Act. Tsk And How Shah Rukh can Act. Just Wow

mumbiene and Rishima62 thank this.
  5. Rishima62

And without spreading spoilers - thank God for the end!!!!!!

mumbiene and phul thank this.
  6. phul

:kiss:

Rishima62 says thanks.
  7. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Would you say it's one of SRK's best films and performances?

8. Rishima62

actually no - his best performance since MNIK and even JTHJ I would say - for me a bad performance of his doesn't exist, only scripts and directors who are not able to challenge him and give him the oportunity to show his actings skills - having said this, even in the movies I hated (HNY for example) he tries to give his roles something unique - it is not his failure, when it might not work out. He has such outstanding performances in all decades of his carreer - Asoka, Dil Se, Devadas and and and

But again he took it to another level - in both roles. I hope it will be recognized because otherwise I would be heartbroken.

nancy, mumbiene and tasifa thank this.
  9. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

On my way to see it now. 3 hours bus drive. I booked all 3 shows for today. So far the reviews are excellent! But again I wouldn't give much credit to it. Like you said his performances are always unique.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  10. tasifa

tasifa which means Blue Eyes in Thai.

OMG! Pure genius. It's left me strangely elated and very sad too. My heart is still racing and hurting a little. Have to go now. Second show starts soon.

Rishima62 and roger thank this.