1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Sanju sees Bapu on KBC; prank or Arshad Warsi too [Merged]

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by shahrukh1990, Mar 27, 2007.

1. shahrukh1990

shahrukh1990 Mate at the PLANET:0

By IndiaFM News Bureau, March 27, 2007 - 09:40 IST
    [​IMG]
    Kaun Banega Crorepati, next special celebrity episode with feature Bollywood’s blockbuster hit flick – ‘Munnabhai’ comic pair – Sanjay Dutt & Boman Irani.

Making way to Gandhigiri on KBC both Sanjay & Boman will dash the spirit of goodness as practiced in their movie Munnabhai. In their riveting humor and ishtyle, the perfect pair of two intense & multi-faceted actors will get on with the game, as the star host- SRK, warmly welcomes them to celebrate the Gandhi’s dictum ‘Kar bhala toh ho bhala’, inviting them to play for a noble cause!

As the show proceeds with a comical sidekick, Sanjay tries out some of his popular Munnabhai frolics- playing along, he once tries to slide an earphone in jest to aid him with an answer, while he is caught by Boman & SRK! Sometimes even consulting Bapu (the famous imaginary character of Munnabhai-2) whom, only he can see & hear, to guide him to the correct answers

[​IMG]
    All the three master pranksters (SRK, Sanjay & Boman) pull a fast one on Arshad Warsi (aka Circuit, the trusted aide of Munna Bhai), when they call him to tell that he is on their Phone-A-Friend, helpline as they are stuck on the big- 2 crore question! Arshad, caught completely off-guard becomes numb and topples over to just guess an answer, of the hard-hitting question.

SRK surprises the audiences, as he tells them about Sanjay’s hidden talent of ‘air guitaring’ and requests him to demonstrate a small piece of his skill on the show. Shah Rukh playing the perfect host & dost also, requests Boman to sing the International popular number – "We are the world" that had originally been sung by various artistes. At this Boman leaves everyone jaw dropped as he actually modulates his voice singing & mimicking all the original singers!

The episode will air on March 29.[/B]
    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :) :) :)

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

Re: Sanju sees Bapu on KBC; prank or Arshad Warsi too

thank for posting i want to watch this its on thursday thanks for posting

3. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

thx nitesh!!
    i cant wait!

4. akoori

akoori Well-Known Member

oh my! this will be a riot, I'm sure!
    Can't wait to watch it!

Thanks for letting us know :)

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Chest!!:eyebrows:

Thanks Nitesh.:)

6. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Boys Day! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Can't wait to watch it! :thumb:

Thank you for sharing! :)

7. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Munnabhai effect on Kaun Banega Crorepati

MUMBAI: The Munnabhai effect will hit television screens on 29 March 2007, with Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani occupying the celeb hot seats on Star Plus' game show Kaun Banega Crorepati.

Dutt will try some of his popular Munnabhai frolics, including trying to slide on an earphone to aid him with an answer, and getting caught by the host for the same, and trying to consult with imaginary Mahatma.

The episode will also rope in 'Circuit' Arshad Warsi, as the duo call him on the 'phone a friend' option, just to fool him by saying they are stuck on the final question worth Rs 20 million (Rs two crore).

Dutt will demonstrate his talent of 'air guitaring' and Irani will croon "We are the world" at the host's requests during the course of the episode, says a release.

www.businessofcinema.com

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I love the sajay/srk/boman irani combo.. this warrants for a movie with all of them in it.

9. semaay

semaay Senior Member

this will be another fantastic and unforgettable episode! actually the 3 together look kind of really harmonic together!

10. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

my god i cant wait to see this episode...though i havent seen any of the ones this week...sorry for being behind on translations too.... :(

11. semaay

semaay Senior Member

are you kidding? there is no reason of being sorry! thank god we have you that is doing all the translations for us members here! it is not the topic here: but a big THANK YOU SONAL!

12. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

13. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

AW: Sanju sees Bapu on KBC; prank or Arshad Warsi too

hey that was funny, thanks kalsoom, like to watch it now...when will this episode come? is it the last one?

14. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

15. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

Re: AW: Sanju sees Bapu on KBC; prank or Arshad Warsi too

it's airing tonight:D but this isn't the last episode:confused:

16. srkandrea

srkandrea srkandrea

Tomorrow's episode is 2 hrs long and called

Tomorrow's episode is 2 hrs long and called

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kar bhala toh ho bhala

T onight’s two-hour special episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (Star Plus) is titled ‘Kar bhala toh ho bhala’ . It features Sanjay Dutt and Boman Irani as the guests.
    Dutt and Irani play the quiz game for a noble cause. Dutt donates his winnings to the Cancer And Aids Foundation (CPAA) and another organization called Support.

The Don Bosco shelter for street children will benefit from Irani’s share.

Dutt does an act of air guitaring and Irani sings ‘We are the world’ to perfection.

print edition of HT

17. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

Re: Tomorrow's episode is 2 hrs long and called

woooooow 2 hours long!!!!:D 2 hours long srkk super:rolleyes:

18. Astri

Astri New Member

Great!!!! never missed the episode.:thumb:

19. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member