1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Sahir Khan = Shah Rukh Khan !

Discussion in 'Billu Movie Reviews - Members' started by Krisi_love_SRK, May 13, 2013.

1. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

"Billu Barber" is very nice movie.This time is not love story,this time it's about very good friends.
    I like Ifran Khan as Billu....,Lara Dutta is so beautiful.....
    Shahrukh as Superstar Sahir Khan-he is just himself.Very Big Star who don't forget who is he and who was.Has not forgotten where his roots and who helped him.It is the same with itself Shahrukh :angel:
    I like all song,expecally my favorute is "Love Mera Hit" with Shahrukh and Deepika,they are very sweet together and looks great .And song with him and Priyanka,they aro so Hot together,very sexy both :rolleyes:
    My favorute scene is last scene between Billu and Sahir.So nice sweet scene whe he hugs his old good friend and his family....But most favorute is when Sahir talking for Billu front of the whole village, listened in awe and could not believe my ears.When I watch this scene for first time I have problem with subtitles and I don't understand what he sayd,becouse I don't know hindi,but...honestly...there was no need to understand everything ...Shahrukh's face,his eyes,his voice....they sayd everyting...so emotional scene,just love this scene.Always make me cry.....That is Shahrukh's Magic-his eyes.voice,emotions....you don't need to understand what he say.....:angel: Very like scene then asking him about others Khans and movies and Sahir sayd "Get him out of here until I threw it !":D
    something like that ,other man was very cheeky .Funny Sahir and also same for Shahrukh :) and he looks great in movie,but he always looks very good,so......:rolleyes:

When I listen how he talking for his friend Billu here,I feel like Shahrukh talks about his parents........:(

TessaRose, MaryAnnK, Lorraine and 2 others thanked this.
  2. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Thanks. This is a movie I haven't seen but I am thinking about getting, so reading your thoughts on it is very helpful.

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  3. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

You welcome.as always any movie with him is worth :)

rubyroo says thanks.
  4. Lorraine

Lorraine wise old lady

I agree with you. Billu is a good movie and you described the reasons very nicely. I enjoyed it very much. I was afraid it was not going to end well, so the first time I watched it I was not sure that I wanted to see the whole movie. Humble Billu went through so much to try to see his friend Sahir Khan (Shahrukh Khan). But I did see it all and I am so glad that I did. Someday, maybe in next life, I hope I will have a friend like that. This movie made it seem very awesome.

5. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Oh, Rubyroo. Don't wait to get it. It is an intelligent film! Billu is so humble that he cannot bring himself to meet Sahir! But, unbeknownst to him Sahir has been looking for him as well! Shah Rukh's speech delivered at the end of the film makes me cry every time I watch it!!!!! This film also defines one more reason why I truly enjoy Bollywood. There are more relationships in our lives than just boy/girl!

Lorraine, Krisi_love_SRK and rubyroo thank this.
  6. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Definitely get this movie...I bought it 4 times before I actually got a copy that would play...about the third time it had been exchanged they told me their whole batch from India was bad....hope you have better luck.
    I waited awhile and actually just got this one about 6 months ago...I had seen it, but lovely to have your own copy and take the time to enjoy....very sweet movie.

MaryAnnK, Lorraine and rubyroo thank this.
  7. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Thanks guys. I just ordered it. :)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  8. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I actually have a theater poster hanging in my office! It was the packing paper in a box when I ordered a film from Eros. I was so excited. My sweet husband tried to iron out the wrinkles before we put it in a frame!!!

Baree and rubyroo thank this.