1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad News about Yash Chopra

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Ella, Oct 21, 2012.

1. LizzyluvSrk

LizzyluvSrk Active Member

Oh God! I'm in a state of shock
    but he was lookin healthy,
    when i heard he was in the
    hospital&said is alright, i
    thought it was nothin serious &
    then to open my facebook & the first i see is Yash is no more? I'm
    pratically in tears right now.
    Double tragedy 4 Shahrukh. Ppl
    so close 2 him dying. I can't
    believe that the legendary icon
    is no more. Oh! He shouldn't hve said 'JTHJ' was his last movie.
    Because that's his last breath. Oh
    God! oh God! Why! May his soul
    rest in perfect peace. R. I. P the
    King of Romance. May God take
    him in His Bossom for the love&happiness he brought through
    his movies/films. Today, 06:10

2. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

oh wow , this is soo sad!My condolences to the family..

3. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

There is a time to leave a mourning person alone with his or her grief, and a time for friends and loved ones to console each other at their loss. The love that SRK felt for Yashji was shared with all of us over the years they worked together. We saw this in all the film “extras”, the interviews, and all the articles. SRK’s loss, enormous for him, is also in some way our loss as well. Our hearts go out to him and the family. I am comforted to know that SRK was there for the grief struck family, that he was able to surmount his own pain, and that at least one person in the world, his beloved Aryan, was there for him physically for emotional support.
    Perhaps those who want to be left alone and are projecting this on SRK should turn off the media and be alone. Everyone has a right to their feelings and to be sad in their own way. Those who feel a connection to the mourning process with their love for SRK can stay connected with each other and be comforted with small updates in this crisis. SRK is one of the most competent people around in handling the media, and will see that his needs are met. He will be alone when he wants to be alone.
    The media has brought us all together over the years. Now it can be a container of sorts for the healing process that evolves out of this unhappy event.

MaryAnnK, gauri_fairy, ASLH and 3 others thanked this.
  4. Ladyinred

Ladyinred Well-Known Member

I so agree. Those detailed articles quoted "sources" are disgusting.

5. Basma

Basma Active Member

I just heard the news and I am stunned ! I still feel numb and in disbelief. RIP yashji. :(

paria says thanks.
  6. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

I until now will not steps back from shock.... Pitifully incredibly....
    Let his soul reposes with the world....

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

So sad to hear this. I wish especially for those closest to him to be comforted. What a wonderful man he was. I believe in life after death. So, I believe he will be able to look down from heaven and still see his film released. Wish he could have stayed here longer, though. I'll keep his family and loved ones in my prayers. Such shocking and sad news.

8. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

Rest in peace, Yash Chopra! Thank you for your movies.

paria says thanks.
  9. nika

nika Well-Known Member

How can it be true? How can he go just like that? Just before the release of his last movie? Was the title Jab Tak Hai Jaan for he himself?
    I'm extremely sad and crying. Still can't believe this happened.

10. paria

paria New Member

RIP Mr. Yash Chopra

11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Just came on and read that Mr. Chopra has left this world....it is unbelievable.
    He will always be remembered, not just by the ones that loved him, but by the world.........now he is a new angel to look over us all. An angel with so much love in his heart.....
    this is just so sad.....god be with his loved ones. It makes this last movie even more important, a testament to his love for everyone. We have truly lost a great man, one that will be irreplaceable.
    We will truly miss him...

Yeh Dil, Ella and Anjali72 thank this.
  12. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

i cant believe it, he died suddenly
    the worst death is the sudden death...he was just alright few days ago!!!!!!
    the film release will be a sad event for everyone related to the film
    sad....but that is god wish
    may he soul rest in peace, he was just a good man

13. nika

nika Well-Known Member

I'm watching some portions of his last interview with Shahrukh. It's really sad if you listen again. Specially when he explains this is his last movie and how much he's satisfied with it and now wants to enjoy his life with wife. And his last poem on the show sounds so sad that I wondered if he felt somehow that he's gonna go away... I just couldn't hold up my tears.

Now don't know how the promotions of his movie is gonna be. The movie is still there and needs to be promoted in these last days, but its legendary director is no more. It's such a sad and difficult situation for Aditya, his family, Shahrukh and everybody who's associated with this movie.
    When I think of all those news about how Adi was planning his father's last schedule to be perfect and all... Just feels those wishes remained incomplete.

Thank you Yash ji for all those pure emotions and happiness that you gave us. We will always love and remember you as a great man. Rest in peace.

14. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh's heart must be so broken right now! Two deaths so close on the heels of each other. Men he admired and learned from and trusted.
    Yash-ji is in Heaven now and possibly hugging Shah's parents and telling them how much he loved him and took care of him!
    We mourn because that person meant something to us! We mourn because the presence will be missed, but their memories live on in our hearts.
    That great "director in the sky" will be watching over our Sweetoo!

ASLH, Anjali72 and FKhan thank this.
  15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

So sad, :tsk: so sad. RIP Yashji.

16. kiran23

kiran23 Music and SRK

Really sad and a Big lost for sure:(

17. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I can not believe it ... I am totally sad and with a heart broken , now my dear grandma will meet one of my favorites Directors Yashji , she passed away 2 years ago on 21st so it is a date that means a lot to me ...

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  18. FKhan

FKhan KTVSRK

I know it is not related to our King Khan but I also would like to share what Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his website about the passing of Yashji, so touching words....
    http://srbachchan.tumblr.com/

MaryAnnK, Debbie and iamsrking thank this.
  19. Alenka

Alenka Well-Known Member

I can not believe this news ... I cry like a lost loved one. RIP, Yash ji.

20. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

begun raining from mid-night, now I knew the reason ... R.I.P Yashji