1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Sad News about Yash Chopra

Discussion in 'Shah Rukh Khan Dhamaal' started by Ella, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

I agree with you Ella. To make a circus out of this sad day is very cruel.

Anjali72 says thanks.
  2. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

I know... He just had to say goodbye to Ravi Dada... He must be going through hell right now...:(

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  3. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

WHAT NEWS IS THAT..:confused::Cry: I'AM REALLY SAD MORE THEN U KNEW...FEW WEEKS AGO HE WAS LOOKED FINE AND HAPPY HE'S LIKE FELT HE WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD...YASH CHOPRA WE LOVE..WE WILL MISS U
    JAB TAK HAI JAAN

4. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Can we just respect this and do not allow pics and vids this time? Who can't avoid can watch it online. After a while it should be ok, but not now ... i simply don't want it.

frenchfan and Anjali72 thank this.
  5. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

A piece of my heart stopped beating! Someone said on twitter that when Shah heard this, he cried like a baby :Cry:

6. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

they're showing SRK-Yashji's conversation from 27th September. i watched the whole thing that day...to me, he looked so full of life.
    he was so excited about the next phase of his life, he was looking forward to the release of his last movie JTHJ & to spending time with his wife and family.
    to think that almost a month after that day he is no more :(:(:(

SRK lost 2 father figures in a matter of a few days :(
    may Allah give strength to him & Ravi dada's & Yashji's families.

7. Cila

Cila Well-Known Member

I can't believe this.:( Rest in peace, Yashji.

8. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

died the most brilliant director. The genius of romance! Yash Chopra - we grieve for you!

9. raksha anantharam

raksha anantharam Well-Known Member

I got the news exactly half-an-hour later ( 6:48 ) that yashji passed away.. I thought it may be a false news as no channels nor in net said anything about yashji.. but, after 15 mins. everyone started to pour 'may his soul rest in peace messages'.. I'm utterly shocked.. I don't know how Shahrukh must be feeling right now..

10. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I just don't know what to say. I don't know what to say. I'm just shocked. I can't belive Yash Chopra is no more. May God bless Yash Chopras Soul and give alots of Strength to all his Love Ones.

11. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

From Aalif Surti (@AalifSurti) :
    Just a few days ago @iamsrk told Amitji on the #JTJH #KBC Spl that he had always avoided shooting in Kashmir bcos his father had promised he would take him there himself. Sadly, his father was never able to do it during his lifetime. A few months ago, SRK said he finally went to Kashmir to shoot for Jab Tak Hain Jaan only because he realized that Yashji was the closest thing to a father he had today. Can't imagine the loss he must be feeling. #YashChopra #RIP

sistlashyamu, iamsrking, paria and 2 others thanked this.
  12. Rajshri

Rajshri Well-Known Member

13. phul

From Faridon Shahryar

SRK, Dilip Kumar Pay Last Respects To Yash Chopra; Body Shifted To His Juhu Residence

Shahrukh Khan, Dilip Kumar sahab, Saira Banu, Anil Kapoor and Karan Johar paid their last homage to Yash Chopra sahab at Leelawati Hospital in Bandra in Mumbai. Yash ji passed away today evening. He was down with Dengue. Mr Chopra was last seen at Mr Bachchan's 70th birthday celebration on October 11. A police inspector confirmed a short while back that Mr Chopra's body has been taken to his Juhu residence. According to unconfirmed reports, his last rites will happen tomorrow afternoon at 3 pm. The official press release from YRF has stated that they shall intimate the media about the details of the last rites later.​

MaryAnnK and paria thank this.
  14. phul

I do not know if it is right to post that. I'm sorry my Eyes are full of Tears. I just can't stop to cry.

SRK In Ambulance Carrying Mr Yash Chopra's Body

Shahrukh Khan accompanied the dead body of Mr Yash Chopra from Leelawati Hospital in Bandra to his residence in Juhu. SRK was present in the ambulance while his car followed the ambulance till Mr Chopra's residence. At the residence, Madhur Bhandarkar, Kunal Kohli and Sanjay Dutt were present. After a short while, the ambulance moved on to YRF Studio in Andheri. Reportedly Shahrukh was inside the ambulance. His car followed the ambulance.​

iamsrking and paria thank this.
  15. mira_khan

mira_khan Khan addicted!

Really sad ... not really surprised, may be the last tweet of Shah Rukh last night made me feel that something will happen... bollywood will never be the same... hope courage for his family and friends, hope Shah Rukh is fine, he just lost his dada :(
    He had a good life and left this world how he wanted, making cinema, his last film, his last story, his last touch in cinema, in world

paria says thanks.
  16. phul

Oh God found this Article and it broke me my heart.

RIP Yash Chopra: Stunned Shah Rukh Khan hugs Pamela aunty as tears roll down!
    Dailybhaskar.com | Oct 21, 2012, 20:42PM IST

Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who has been close to filmmaker Yash Chopra looked stunned as he stepped into the 11th floor of Lilavati hospital's Intensive Care Unit.
    Stunned but controlled, Shah Rukh was guided to the room, "SRK firstly hugged Aditya and Rani, who took the actor inside the private room, where Yashji lay lifeless. As the actor looked with eyes full of tears at the filmmaker, he lovingly took the filmmaker's for one last time, 'Yashji' he said and kissed his forehead," source reveals.
    Pamela Chopra, who Shah Rukh is learnt to be very close to, broke down giving SRK an affectionate hug, the source adds.
    "SRK started cajoling Pam aunty who kept crying. Within no time, the actor took the charge as the eldest son making calls to close friends and actors updating them about the situation. Shah Rukh took a corner and was seen consoling Aditya and Uday for a brief time," concluded the source.
    http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/EN...ela-aunty-as-tears-roll-down-3952440-NOR.html

paria and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  17. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Can't we please just leave him alone? Why do we need such detailed articles??? This is no offence, just what i think.

Becy, Ladyinred, Janine and 2 others thanked this.
  18. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

very sad :'(i am not able to digest the fact that we lost yash ji,the king of romance and the legendary director......RIP yash ji:rip:

19. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Absolutely agree with you mama.. losing both ravi dada and yash ji within a week.. shahrukh must be going through hell.. wish the media would leave him alone :(

Cant belive that yash ji is gone.. he seemed like an indestructible force.. hs contribution to india cnema and shahrukh's career and personal life will be unmatched.

Ella and Anjali72 thank this.
  20. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

Same feeling here. Shah Rukh was very close to Yash Chopra and his family and it is obvious that he is going trough rough times now. I know that journos now will write all these stories. But do we really have to post every detail every article here? I personally don't think so and just wish Shah Rukh to be left alone in his mourning.

Ella, Janine and Yeh Dil thank this.