Sad news about Marjorie (MarjorieGK)

Discussion in 'Member Masala' started by sweetpea, Jun 23, 2012.

1. sweetpea

sweetpea Member

For those of you that remember Marjorie, there is some terrible news.......dear Marj passed away on Wednesday (20th June). She was suffering from bronchitis but this news was sudden and totally unexpected. All her family and friends are devastated :( :(

I know neither Marj or myself have been active on this forum for a while and I'm not sure if anyone who knew her is still active here, but I know she had many friends here so I thought I'd post this in case anyone is still around.....

Marj was an amazing friend and very special. She was always there for me. I'll always miss her.
    Thinking of you Marj & missing you heaps!

Nish
    Xoxo

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Kalee

Kalee I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG...:(:(:( I do remember her and her posts...this is terrible news :(:(...I don't know what to say...may her soul rest in peace and may God give strength to her family.:pray:

Thank you for informing us Nish...

4. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Oh dear...I defintely remember her posts :( though we didnt have much interaction...very sad indeed .R.I.P. Thanx for letting us know Nisha, appreciate it.

5. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Oh no! I'm so shocked!
    Yes, definitely remember Marjorie, we had a lot of fun here in the Games section.
    Terrible news! :( :( :(

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

I did not know Marjori. But, I am sorry to hear the news. I wish her family and friends strength and comfort in this difficult time.

7. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Not only do I remember her posting here, but I actually met her, during the cancelled Berlin concert.. This is truly sad news! I wish for strength for her family and friends and may her soul rest in peace. :(

8. Anjali72

Anjali72 Thanx Shah Rukh!!!

I remember her posts. This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace. My thoughts are with her family and friends. May God give them strength to get through this difficult time.

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Wafa

I can't believe this! :( I am in complete shock and very heart broken.
    Nish, we are talking about Malgorzata Konopnicka, right? Dear Marjorie :kiss: a very sweet person, some of us had the pleasure of meeting her in Berlin. I haven't spoken to her in a while though she's on my FB but I haven't been active there myself.
    Tell us more Nish, did she pass from Bronchitis? does she have any kids?
    My heart goes out to her and her family for this tragic turn of events, may her soul rest in peace. You will be missed dear Marj. :hug:

Dea says thanks.
  11. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

It's really true... i've this sad news heard fron our Tara.... I'm so sad and speechless.... please God....let her soul rest in pease....

12. Prerna Dewan

Prerna Dewan Well-Known Member

I didn't know Marjorie, but may her soul rest in peace. And may God give her family the strength to pull through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with them. :(

13. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

oh no :(:(:( this is soo sad.. may God be with her family during this difficult time :pray:
    thank you for letting us know Nish

14. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Oh..my god, I`m shocked and i can`t believe this
    She was so long not here but I remember me Chak De India in london
    I pray for her the family

15. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

This is overwhelmingly shocking.......I remember her, her witty posts.......I've always assumed she stopped being active here because life and work got too hectic......Life is unfair. RIP Marj.

Dea says thanks.
  16. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

OMG :(:(.... Malgorzata - I can`t believe it.... :(:( This are really sad news... I was still in contact with her at Facebook. May her soul rest in peace - I will miss her...
    Thanks for letting us know, Nish.

17. Wafa

Marj...I've been very distressed with the news every since I read it. still in denial and disbelief. though we've known each other for only few years you've left an indelible mark and great memories, wonderful conversations and a smiling picture of yourself engraved on my mind. can't stop thinking of you.
    This is the second friend we lose from this forum, and at a young age. First friend was Fatima she passed soon after we opened our forum in 2006.
    They will always be remembered and in our hearts and prayers. RIP dear friends. :hug:

Dea, Lachho, frenchfan and 2 others thanked this.
  18. Wafa

nicole!!! :hug: :kiss: miss you loads yaar. stay in touch, here or via email, and please give heike my love if you talk to her. when I think of Germany I instantly think of you both, but I don't have your emails anymore.
    sorry for being off topic.

Meghna04 says thanks.
  19. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Eventhough I've never interacted with Marjorie, this is a really sad news. May her soul RIP.:rip: My heart goes out to Fatima too. May Allah bless her soul.:pout:

20. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Hind told me yesterday about this news.. :(
    she's been a good friend and always funny with her posts or comments.. will always remember her <3
    may Allah give her family and friends strength and patience.. amen.

21. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Miss you a lot too... and all the other Members of the planet! It's a shame... but I can't connect at the moment to SRK' World and to all of you.. it's personal... but I think so much of you... (esp you Wafa)...
    That bad news about our Marj shows me how small time we have on earth..that makes me so sad.
    (Sorry for being off topic)

mumbiene says thanks.