1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Saathiya

Discussion in 'Movies N-S' started by SRK65, May 15, 2006.

1. SRK65

SRK65 New Member

2. SRK65

SRK65 New Member

Re: Saathya

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SRK65

SRK65 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. SRK65

SRK65 New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Nice pictures!

Just watched it on TV.....

Brita

6. TARA

TARA "K3T"-Member

thanks for the nice pics...he was just a few minutes in this movie, but really good!!

7. Cosima

Cosima SRK`s heartbeat

Thank you for the pictures, Jessica.:thumb:

8. special_koe

special_koe New Member

I think this movie shows again what a great actor he is. His performance is just amazing. Vivek Oberoi is nice but harmless. I wasn't very touched by him. So I watched and watched and Rani pleased me a lot. At the point when I had almost forgotten why I watch the movie (SRK:heart: !!!) he got out of this car and I thought I will faint. After getting used to VOs paleness, Shahrukhs presence and aura was just stunning! Also his part is quite small you should watch the whole movie and get overwhelmed by his charme and his loving seriousness.

9. Astri

Astri New Member

Yea....I understand what you mean Sarah. I can see how much he loves his wife there, his expression tells everything.:heart: Hope he will work with Tabu again someday, as the lead stars.

10. special_koe

special_koe New Member

Astri told my long story short ;) Tabu and SRK would be :tape:

11. cute_srk

cute_srk Well-Known Member

Shahrukh's acting in this movie, was just simply superb. I'm Tamil, and so i obviously watched this movie in Tamil, and the actor in that was Arwind Sami(the guy who acted with Kajol) and the role seemed to be quite crappy. But I borrowed Saathiya from my friend just to see Shahrukh and i should that his acting was just AMAZING:Dthanks for the caps.

12. semaay

semaay Senior Member

I really liked this movie. I am ashamed to say it but at the time when I was watching it I was not aware that SRK has a guest role in it. But it is true as soon as he entered the movie, it came really better. He has an amazing presence on screen!

13. Alana

Alana New Member

For me the movie was boring. The story itself was not bad, but the way it was shown was not well choosen. From the first minute on it was clear what would happen. This accident at the beginning and this looking around for her, tells so much. And well between this it was not really exciting.

And for Shahrukh, yes well, he is cute and sweet but till today I don't see really a sense of this rolle. Why is this person there, who is he, what is he? He's from the police and tries to protect his wife, it's very nice and so on, but in my eyes it has no use to the story.
    And the end is such an unlogical one, I saw many but this was really to much.

14. special_koe

special_koe New Member

I am sorry Michaela but I think you didn't get the importance of that role. It is not illogical AT ALL! As I see, one of your fav. movies is Dil SE. Knowing that, I suppose you are familiar with Mani Rathnams work and maybe you have seen his movie "Alai Payuthey".Than you will know that Saathiya is its remake. In the original movie it is more clear that the husband of the supposed causer of that accident makes Karthik (in this case Vivek Oberoi) remember how much he loves his wife.

Shahrukh role is absolutely important and not to think away. It could have been directed better,with more intensity, ok. I like it if things are not that obvious and I think you are a person who likes to read between the lines either. But imho it is quite obvious that the example of a man who risks his career for his wife, loves her come what may and is willing to protect her, shoulders her blame and so on (there is sooo much in ShahRukhs character) makes Aditya know again what loving his wife means.

I think this movie is nice. I enjoyed watching it. Tabu and ShahRukh are the topping on the cake but after all I liked the original a little bit more, I adore Rathnam.

15. srk_lover

srk_lover New Member

16. srk_lover

srk_lover New Member

17. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

i re-watched this movie recently and remembered that the first time i watched it i wasn't even aware of the fact that Shahrukh was doing a special appearance in it. for me it's a really nice movie all-together, i especially loooove love love the soundtrack! and i think the movie itself is really good! Shah's role makes it 10 times more special :love: so ye, i would def recommend this film, it's a good watch

Krisi_love_SRK says thanks.
  18. Krisi_love_SRK

Krisi_love_SRK Well-Known Member

Shahrukh is so great in this little scene more than any other in full movie .His eyes,voice and expression are so touching :hail::hug: