1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RNBDJ Caps...

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by mayoub, Nov 10, 2008.

1. mayoub

mayoub Well-Known Member

hahahah..I've Patience, don't worry :D

2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

3. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

I'm pleased to announce we have a new PP member, namely our Marwa, and may I say she is greatly needed to help us face the constant onslaught of Shah Rukh deliciousness. :)

RU, PRI, we wil make it. After all it's only 562 hours now ( eves less for Ru, if the reports are correct). Any minute we'll be in the theatre snuggling into our seats and preparing for what I believe will be a truly unforgettable experience. Don't worry Suri. We'll be there to support you in your difficulties. Just think of us as your guardian angels. :angel:

I think I should add that angels will NOT be on our mind when we meet Raj but I promise we will try to contain ourselves and not go too overboard. You know you can trust us .:becky:

DEC 12 here we come! :llama:
    I am soooooooooooooo excited! :bounce:

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:welcome: Maro to our PP club :high5:
    you will find girls who are like yourself, addicted to ShahRukh and can not wait any longer for his new movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi :) on your right you will find the Fainting Room, right ahead of you are pictures of Raj who of course next to it is the Melting Room [you dont want to go there in a hot day] and then, to your left, you have your room, plain as you can see, but.. the bed.. let me switch on the lights for you..
    uh huh.. the.. :twitch: did Maro just faint?? :doh: ehm.. :whistle:

5. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

welcome welcome!! we are here to provide support and a soft landing pad when one of us faints :faint: which is quite often. :lol:

we have roughly 3 weeks to go.. and i'm sure that with each other's support and a lot more fainting,melting,drooling we shall survive this month. :rockon:

PS: membership is still open girls! i'm sure the D&G effect is starting to affect
    our minds and hearts!! :madgrin:

6. starstuff

This is Suri.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj270/marwa_ayoub/RNBDJ_Trailer_Hanoz881.jpg

This is Raj.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj270/marwa_ayoub/2003.jpg

This is just plain goofy but totally adorable.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj270/marwa_ayoub/2084.jpg

My big question is, WHO IS THIS?
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2rnk6qr_thumb.jpg

When will he appear? Why is there so much pain in his eyes? When, oh when, will this scene occur? Oh, and why is he so devestatingly handsome? :hail:

Just thinking out loud. Any input is welcome.

7. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

that's Raj yaar!
    and he is there because.. :confused2:
    i think :confused2:
    the reason he looks sad.. :confused2:
    i dont want to say anything :lol: i dont want to give "ideas" about the movie

8. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

I do think that is Raj as well.. undeniably smokingly good-looking!! It is Raj when he needs a comforting shoulder, ear and arms!! I'll be there for you Raj!!!

shallu.

9. starstuff

Excuse me, Shallu. WE'LL be there. There's no way you can have this Raj to yourself. :nono:

Thanks Ru and Shallu. I guess I shouldn't wonder too much. But to me that pic is a COMBO of Raj and Suri. There's a touch of both of them in that pic, and it makes me wonder what road has been travelled by Suri for there to be such hurt there.

I can't help thinking a little touch of magic is coming our way with this film. I am sooooooooooo excited. :)

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:scared:
    wow! DUDE!
    i think you unlocked the paheli :pound:

11. shallu.

Okay yaar. Yes, WE'LL be there, anything to make Raj feel better! ;) Yeah, that looks like it. And while I already pictured a simplified storyline in my head, I do wonder where all that hurt came from..

12DEC COME SOOOON!!

shallu.

12. starstuff

Thanks Ru and Shallu. It's nice to know we'll all be there to help OUR Suri/Raj. Today in my mind I've been going over the lyrics to Haule Haule and the third stanza really makes me contemplate Suri's journey. It talks about how difficult the path of love is, how you need to take it slowly and how you want to say and do one thing and end up doing completely the opposite. It's fascinating to look at Suri in the promos and I think it's fair to say he looks totally clueless when it comes to life and relationships. But for all that I think that with the onset of love, and having such a pure love, he will lead us on this incredible journey of discovery, not only about love, but about being true to yourself in love. I think he will make mistakes but in the end the veracity of his love will lead him through those difficult times and he will become this embodiment of love: giving, selfless, 'shining' almost.

As for where the pain comes in, I think ths line:

It's an ocean of fire, you have to drown to swim across

indicates an arduous path but it also offers hope b/c the goal at the end is everything.

I know I said I would just let everything wash over me but it is often during these times that bits and pieces start to surface and I begin to make sense of things. I could be way off track but ...still it's fun to try! :)

13. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

How Cuuuteee!!!!! :heart:

Thanx for the Raj/Suri caps :thumb:

14. srkadz

srkadz Well-Known Member

Caps of SRK and Kajol in the movie (I made them)... More bigger ones will be posted soon on our SRKajol site! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. lara

lara Jodi No.1

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you soooooo much!!!!!!

16. GemaSRK

GemaSRK Well-Known Member

OMG:scared::scared::scared::hail::hail::hail:
    i'm so speechless :tape:
    my hands feel tremble and i want cry :(
    thank you so much:)

17. jOoOoOoOoOdi

jOoOoOoOoOdi New Member

Re: كاجول و شاروخ في فلم في فلم راب ني بانا دي ج&#16

يسلمووووو ياعسل يجننو يهبلو

18. shallu.