Ringtones Requests and comments

Discussion in 'Ringtones' started by Wafa, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!! Staff Member

as the title suggests; post your request of ringtones so I or others would oblige, if we could ;)

Misty45, Pedi and Ishq19 thank this.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Wafa says thanks.
  4. Wafa

I had not seen it before! thank you for bring it to my attention.
    but now that we made a forum for ringtones lets move posts to the correct and corresponding threads and sections;)

Ishq19 says thanks.
  5. Wafa

lets not post any comments in the Ringtones thread to make it easy for everyone look for and find ringtones.
    all comments can be posted here.

6. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

oki :D

Wafa says thanks.
  7. Wafa

I've copied/pasted the selective posts with links that work and closed the previous thread.

Ishq19 says thanks.
  8. Wafa

for those interested in making ringtones, I suggest you don't use "sendspace.com" as you will ultimately loose the ringtone and links will either stop working or get be deleted.
    use a host that you can register and have a playlist with, or a reliable host that is more reliable and preferably no pop-ups or ads or spyware.

please realize that to make a ringtone, you don't need to start from the beginning of the song, you can select any part of it. And even if we have a ringtone of a song already posted you may still make a different ringtone using same song, maybe different part or longer/shorter tone. qualities change.

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Great idea Wafa!
    Good to have a section dedicated to this so they can be updated and added to as necessary.

Wafa says thanks.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

What a great site!!! Heaps loaded under 'srk'.

Just loaded DDLJ guitar onto my phone.
    Can hardly wait for someone to ring me! :becky:

Wafa says thanks.
  11. Wafa

Chris if the ringtone is not the same as the one I posted of DDLJ, would you please post it?
    I've been enjoying my ringtone of zaraa tasveer too :D when someone calls me I don't answer hahaha.

S.one says thanks.
  12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Wafa I think its the same as the first one you posted by Radwa.

13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

So how do you make a ringtone?
    I've downloaded pre-made ones but a friend wants to use Mahi Ve from KHNH and as I can't find one for her I'd like to try and make it myself.

14. ghada

ghada ♥♥♥SHAH RUKH ♥♥♥

u can use MP3 Cutter program its easy .. u just chose the song &then from where u want to start the ringtone and the same to end it..cut it &save

15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks!
    I'll give it a try! :D

16. Wafa

Chris I use this site its very simple and user friendly http://www.makeownringtone.com after you upload the song on your pc you can upload it on that site and trim to make the ringtone.

17. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Wafa! :thumb:

18. Wafa

anyone else made- or can make- ringtones? please share with us

19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

can anyone make the noor-e-khuda song he performed to at zee cine awards 2011 into mp3? the full thing.
    also on a side request, if you have the video of JUST his performance please give me the link :D searched youtube & cant seem to find it

20. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

MP3 of SRK's Noor-e-Khuda Performance at Zee Cine Awards 2011 (there might be applause noises in btw)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c9waiv92iap9kvi
    p.s. - I have the full ZCA 2011 Video - I can Edit his performance like I did for MP3 :) Shall post it soon! :)

21. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Posted it in HOF Section of ZCA 2011 http://bit.ly/kc0RMB