RIL Jio launch will on 27th Dec

Discussion in 'Concerts, Awards & Exclusive Eves' started by mumbiene, Dec 19, 2015.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Reliance invites employees' families for RIL Jio launch
    By Devina Sengupta, ET Bureau | 18 Dec, 2015, 11.48AM IST
    MUMBAI: Last night Reliance employees got an invite from chairman Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani to be part of RIL Jio launch .

The event will take place on 27 th December and actor Shah Rukh Khan will host the show while musician A R Rahman will perform.

The launch will also mark founder Dhirubhai Ambani's birthday on 28 th December.

The even will be telecast across 1000 locations for live webcasts.

Read more at:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

roger says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. mayerdoi

mayerdoi Active Member

@ferdbouk good afternoon Mrs.planetsrk, raining outside so beautiful, so nice this event's i wish be there RIL Jio launch to see King SRK as a host by inviting all employee's and families so so beautiful to this event,marvelous A.R.Rahman,will be outstanding event,awaiting to see it,happy birthday to mark founder Dhirubhai Ambani's, for sure so huge,and I am sure king of act creativity reality romance humminty king SRK will make it outstanding,thank you to give us space write reply,journalist fery dbouk from Lebanon tribute to king of act king SRK&beautiful arts&great civilization of India

4. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

will be interesting anything seeing shahrukh is always very good

5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Shah Rukh Khan to launch Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio's 4G services today
    Last Updated: Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 11:24

[​IMG]
    Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan who has been chosen as the brand ambassador of Mukesh Ambani's telecom venture, Reliance Jio will launch it's 4G services on Sunday, December 27.

It will be launched before the company's employees at Reliance Corporate Park in Navi Mumbai on the eve of Dhirubhai Ambani's birthday.

"I think the digital world, especially with Jio, will change from what I have understood till now since I am the brand ambassador. On 27th (December), when the soft launch happens, and we will do more in March-April, it will be revolutionary," the Bollywood actor said in an interview to a news channel.

However the commercial launch of its 4G services will be in March-April of 2016
    http://zeenews.india.com/business/n...-reliance-jios-4g-services-today_1838651.html

roger says thanks.