1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Release date for my name is khan

Discussion in 'My Name Is Khan' started by kanav, Feb 4, 2009.

1. kanav

kanav Active Member

The expected release dates of the most awaited films of 2009 as of today are as follows.

Kambhakkt Ishq - May 28th

Main Aur Mrs Khanna - June 12th

Wanted - July 3rd

Blue - July 24th

London Dreams -14th August

De Dhana Dhan - 18th September

Kites - 16th October

My Name Is Khan - 20th November

Three Idiots - 25th December

if these are the real dates then there is one month diff. between srk's movie and aamir's movie

http://www.boxofficeindia.com/npage...ws&PHPSESSID=277c072499c9b587f6602ba3c8956fb5

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ah.. ok.. i dont know whether im happy or sad..

3. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

well i am bahot happy:D. I dont expect them to do a movie in 2 months. This movie is a big movie, they have to take their time. 20 november 2009:heart:. Comeback of SRKajol.:rolleyes:

4. Hasret

Hasret Ullu-Club-Member

it will be a wonderful birthday present for me :D
    im happy but im also sad because of Shahrukhs shoulder :(

5. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

how will he be able to finish the movie.. he has to do the surgery..
    this is NOT about the comeback of SRKajol, this is about ShahRukh's health first!

6. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

They have already shot a part and there is still as long time to november... If he won't be able to shoot, then the film WILL BE postponed...

7. semaay

semaay Senior Member

I agree with Ru. I rather see him healthy first, even if that would postpone the movie until next year.

8. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

We will see.... :)

9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

haan yaar but if he do the surgery, the doctors said he wont be able to move his shoulder much, and i read somewhere that in MNIK he will have to do some action scenes!! if he rested for 2 months how will he be able to do those scenes?

10. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I don't know... :( :( :(

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:(:hug:

12. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Hmm...I still believe that Karan is after a December release. And Three Idiots is moving to November. But all is to be seen.
    Even with the surgery...Shah Rukh will still be able to do action sequences after a month. he will be able to do them, he is a risk-taker and whenever he does take a risk...it kind of works out to be in his benefit somehow!

13. srkaj0l1

srkaj0l1 [L] KabirKhan..

Sweet, it is a fact that my name is khan is the comeback of srkajol.
    Ofcourse, health of our srk is at the very first place. No doubt about that!
    And i definitly agree a 100% with pompula. They have 9 months till november plus they already have shoot some scenes. Maybe this movie will release a few months later? Who knows.
    I trust karan, he wont let srk do stunts that he cant do because of his shoulder, if srk still will have pain.
    I also dont mind if the movie will come some months later, its ok. If srk will be 100% well insAllah.

He will be better insAllah, our prayers are with him.

14. souad1

souad1 New Member

he has march to rest as he said, and then he will shoot inchalah for the movie, they postponed the release to the 20th they wanted an earlier release, so inchalah everything will be just fine!

15. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. manojkapoor

manojkapoor New Member

hey guys what i wanted is going to happen my name is khan is releasing in december and may be on the 25th so thats make it aamir vs srk....i wanted this to happen yeah...now we will see who is the best

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:suspicious:

18. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

who is the best??:suspicious:

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

exactly :suspicious::suspicious:

20. manojkapoor

manojkapoor New Member

guys i mean to say the media thinks that after ghajini aamir is the best so the clash will prove that srk is the best.........