Redchillies vfx

Discussion in 'Red Chillies Idiot Box' started by abhi83, Aug 27, 2009.

1. abhi83

abhi83 Don

I dont know if u guys have noticed this ad on redchillies vfx site..there is a nice slide view of various screenshots frm srk's production house and some of it frm his movies too :) Njoy..

http://www.redchillies.com/vfx/index.asp

MaryAnnK says thanks.

Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

thats cool :D

4. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Wow, that was actually pretty cool! :thumb:

5. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

Yeah, I notice that before
    I saw it like a few years ago or so
    I am glad that his company is getting better and better. I am so happy for him. He deserve only good things happening to him.

Oh did you guys ever watch all the ads on there?
    They are GREAT!

6. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

mumbiene says thanks.
  8. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

Hrithik gives Shah Rukh’s firm a business of 26 crores
    Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish-3' is completely dependent on special effects. In fact Rakesh Roshan has kept aside almost eight months to get the VFX right. While a portion of the VFX is being done overseas, the lion's share of visual effects has been entrusted by the Roshans to Shah Rukh Khan's company.

The trade estimates that the Roshans — Rakesh and Hrithik — have given SRK a total business of around 26 cr for it. And SRK who is very upto date when it comes to VFX is personally involved in making sure that his buddy's film gets the best VFX ever done in a Bollywood film.

An insider says, "The Roshans have put their money where their mouth is. Obviously, this is also proof of the fact that the personal bond between SRK and Duggu is stronger than ever."http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...usiness-of-26-crores/articleshow/17981811.cms

MaryAnnK and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.