1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Received 25 personally signed CD's of Billu Barbar from SRK

Discussion in 'Billu' started by Wafa, Jan 27, 2009.

1. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Thanks...I know you meant it with good-spirit but not everyone would just like myself. I know I would have been biased too and it would have ended up being about popularity. A good idea but just wouldnt work unfortunately. but thank you for understanding me. :)

2. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

I really feel a strange feeling. Happiness that SRK did that wonderful thing and sadness because I know I am not lucky enough. How sad you know that in Egypt at the seventies and before that the indian movies were releasing here, but now unfortunately the hindi movies are no longer releasing in cinemas I don't know why.That's why I will not be able to watch BB here. Oh I feel so sad.

I can write stories but not short, actually I wrote 2 long stories but in Arabic. so I like the question part that you ask questions about him and his movies. But the questions should not be availabe on the net, they must be only known by those who truely love him and crazy about him.Wish every one to have that CD. OH Oh I am really feeling soooo sad.

3. yamylka

yamylka Amo a Srk

Hello Wafa
    This news is incredible and that people will be lucky to have a cd of these.
    But more amazing is that you've talked to my beloved and Shahrukh made this gift to the best of the forum is "planetsrk.
    Get a kiss and hug from Mexico, where Shah has a great love.
    Arys-Yamylka​

4. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

How can you be so sure?
    I don't know the music, I don't know the story, I'll have to wait months till I can watch it.
    And I don't want to know so much before watching the film. Spoils the fun... :)

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thanks Wafa! I don't like the "deserved" idea also... :nod: :thumb:

6. MerySky

MerySky Crazy for SRK

:)Hello!
    My name is Mery! I love SRK, I'm Latino group! Here are some ideas:
    -Make a drawing of SRK :pray2:
    -create a song srk
    Wafa Well thanks for giving us this opportunity!:thumb: You're a love!:heart:

:heart:[​IMG]:heart:

7. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

I don't think it's a good idea. cuz i'm sure that there r a lot of Muslims on this forum and as u know Muslims are not allowed to draw any living things.

8. donshema

Thant's not true, I am a muslim and I assure you in Egypt my country we have great artists who are so popoular . But I think the drawing will be just for those who can draw but what about other members who can't do these stuff.

9. donshema

I think you can have all the names who want to have the CD and then write down each name on a folded paper then choose 25 papers and the names that are written will be the winners. This will be fair to every one because every one in the planet will have equal chance not just the talented members who create the best signatures ever. I really love their work, God bless them.

10. tanyak

tanyak Lighting up UR Life

That dose seem to be the most fair way to go about it. :D I want one sooooooo bad!!:jaw:

11. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Billu Barber Contest !

So people don't have to have a minimum of posts like in the other contests? :)

12. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

have u read Quran? well if u did then u should know.
    i know that there r many Muslim artists who draw living things, but it's a great sin.
    i'm an artist myself but i don't draw/paint any living things.

13. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:pound:

@sweet
    what rahul said is correct thats not the best way to do it.

14. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

so any contest ideas? :D

15. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Yep.... any news??? :)

16. serenity

serenity New Member

I'm so excited about this.. when will it start didi

17. Neerann

Neerann Member

me too, I've been waiting :D

18. tete

tete New Member

I have silently browsed through this site for 2-3 years, observed members, posts, staff and all sorts of acitivites. At this point I have to say that PlanetSRK sets the benchmark for all other sites in its excellent accomplishments Leading the way, breaking new grounds for fans, and for other fan sites to follow and strive. Bravo.

19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Tete.. as a memeber of PlanetSRK.. i'd like to say Thank You :D
    our forum is THE best forum for SRK :rockon:
    hope to see your comments alot yaar :hug:

20. hakim

hakim Well-Known Member

Indeed. As a proud member I know that we have the best leadership here. "follow" is poltically correct, I would bluntly use "copy" :p
    welcome to forum :)