1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Received 25 personally signed CD's of Billu Barbar from SRK

Discussion in 'Billu' started by Wafa, Jan 27, 2009.

1. shahrukhjaan

shahrukhjaan ♥Love SRK♥

wow! so sweet of Shahrukh!:kiss: Hope to get one soon from a competition in future :) thanks Wafa didi.

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Re: AW: Received 25 personally signed CD's of Billu Barbar from SRK

Dear Pedi, I agree with you total!Thanks for this great idea.
    I wish the members who have not the chance to get an autograph from Shahrukh good luck.

3. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

thats a really good idea rahul but we are not all good writers like plus your a jadoogar i definently can't write to save my life.

4. bijal

bijal Well-Known Member

I think since there are several CDs...we can divide the competion in 3-5 categories. Few ideas below:

1 - Best Music reviews of BB
    2- Best Movie reviews of BB
    3- What makes you an SRK fan?? or BEST fan Message
    4- Why should you get an "autographed" CD for BB
    5- Your own promotional strategy for BB

Again, i know that everyone here has BB CD, but there is a huge difference in getting an exclusively sined CD by our own SRK:):):)

5. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

I don't have the BB CD and I'm sure that I have to wait months till I can watch BB.

I still couldn't watch RNBDJ in cinema...

6. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Lmao haha! True say...I was being biased!:p However...im sure you can write...everyone can...I am sure there are better writers than me on the forum! :)

I like Bijal's idea...about putting them into categories! That is very innovating and new!

7. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

oh wafa di :( i have no words! for one you are sooooo very lucky to have such close contact with the best man in the world! And that too not to abuse it either. :)

secondly i'm so touched by the fact that sharu has thought about US, yes US at the planet that the thought of winning the cd is the furthest thing on my mind. Just goes to show how much he truly loves his fans, its amazing! :hug: i dont think any other star in the world is this kind and caring! sharu truly amazes me each and everytime! :hail:

thirdly, yes i agree with chris, tell SRK we are all here for him, HE on the other hand should just REST, PLEASE!! I'm promoting the movie and him as best as i can lol! i even run a facebook group on him and have invited like sooooooooooooo many people already to attend the screening of BB! :thumb:

Lastly winning an AUTOGRAPHED cd from Sharu, who wouldnt want one?!! But sadly i havent won any competition in my entire life, so here goes my chance again.... :eek::(

8. karim2

karim2 Active Member

I would love to get one wafa ji, what do you I have to do? I can dance :p

9. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

:pound: funny karim that gave me an idea. what if we film ourselves dancing to one of the songs and whoever is the best at imitating the moves that srk did whens a cd lol

10. karim2

karim2 Active Member

that's what I'm thinking shabana :p I think this will be a great idea, to sing and dance for srk

11. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Sing and dance??? :scared: Oh my goodness!! :bolt:
    That's nothing for me...

12. jg2k

jg2k The.One

I agree with you Bijal. I too go with this idea of having more than one category - that ways we will all be able to participate...

13. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

I like the hair cut idea someone mentioned a while back. That sounds very unique and fun! Maybe even embarassing but it's all for a good cause!

14. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

many good ideas here I am taking note of them all. hopefully we'll reach a decision on what the contest is by beginning of the week. I will keep you updated.

15. KhushiDreamz

KhushiDreamz G.One Squad Member

I'm still in shock. Thanks Wafa for the good news. May God bless you and Lida for making many dreams come true. And To Shah Rukh because even in his busy life, he loves so much his fans that he takes time for this. Oh God help him and bless him so much.

16. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

ok here is my idea how about we the mamber voite or write the most 25 mumber u think is the one the derivein it but we remoive the mumber who all ready meet SRK and Have his SINGNTER I want to say mumber in my thinhk are crivte thtotfull anD are trying the best for PlanetSRK u dont have to wtrite 25 mumber just mintion 1...2....3 perosn in ur thinking is the one who dersrvit and the most 25 mumber who we wrot there names can take it
    so what do u think?
    here is my list of mumbers in my think should take the 25 albums
    1.Mitwa (maria)
    2.Bluywater(Ru)
    3.shahruk'swildcats(Sam)
    4.lacho (JO)
    5.Agadka
    6.Briget
    7.Anoush
    8.Arsniyas
    9.cherne
    10.cmreeves (Carol)
    11.Dea
    12.Kalee
    13.KKhan
    14.LAvy
    15.mayoub
    16.Rajshri (cuse he saw her but she didnt see him lol)
    17.sonal
    18.sweetpea (nisha)
    19.sherukh (shereeen)
    20.Kushal_SRk

so there is my list hope you like the idea
    SWEET

17. Links

Links SRK is in my Heart

My Ideas:
    Best Billu Barber Wallpaper
    Best Short Story
    Best Forum Banner :D
    Best Billu Barber(or any other movie) Poster
    Best Song Lyrics
    Best Photograph
    Best Design for the forum

18. semaay

semaay Senior Member

You guys are so creative! I am looking forward to the contest later. Good luck to you Wafa of picking one of those ideas :D.

19. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

@ SWEET

I don't get that? :confused:
    So I'll write then a list with the people I love the most here
    because I want them to get one??? :confused:

20. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

hai Sajni something like u writ the list of ppl u love here or the ones u think they should have the cds and wafa didi with the modeter see whos the most 25 mumber named bye other mumbe and the can have it I hope am clear now :)