1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Received 25 personally signed CD's of Billu Barbar from SRK

Discussion in 'Billu' started by Wafa, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

he doesn't wast any time, and I'm so happy he keeps PlanetSRK on his mind :kiss:

SRK has sent 25 personally signed CD's of Billu Barbar to PlanetSRK and Bollywood Hills (Lida's fantabulous show). We actually knew they were sent but we just received them few days ago and were thinking of what kind of contest should we do for the fans. We haven't decided yet.

Stay tuned for more info on the contest and if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

2. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:scared::jaw::jaw::jaw:
    oh my god :jaw::faint:

how about best haircut contest? just cut someone's hair and let them send the pictures to you and you pick the best haircut.. lol

3. irene

irene Active Member

ooh, Wafa, you are truely blessed to be in such close contact, I think the oldest ones here deserve them :), young ones still have lots of time to get stuff from him. I admire your restraint and honourable behaviour to not "stalk" him, he will appreciate it for ever.

4. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

are you serious wafa ji? OMG i want one so badly!! i like ru's idea it sounds fun!! i cut my own bangs last week and if i do say so my self they look pretty hot!!

5. Fiona

Fiona Active Member

OMG i want one too...:)
    thank u wafa.

6. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

OMG!!! :jaw::jaw:
    i totally want one!!! tht would be the best birthday present EVER!!!!!!!!! :pray2:

7. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL nice!! what if they're bold? :p or how about the girls? most of us here are..

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

thank you irene. :)
    although I would love to just give away, lida and I thought it would be fair to everyone to do a contest. moreover, we also want to promote Billu Barbar and want people to go see it so hopefully this will motivate them and gives them incentive.

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

you have a fair chance shabana just like everyone. so hang in there till we kick off the contest.

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol:
    bold.. um.. WIG! :madgrin:
    i mean, they could buy one and just cut it..
    about girls.. well, yeah, i wont be able to do that, but i meant memebers that cut other people's hair or.. wigs :lol:

11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL, ok keep the ideas coming :p

12. beegees

beegees New Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: thank you wafa didi OMG!! I'm so excited I want one toooooooo :heart::heart::heart::heart:

13. cyndi

cyndi New Member

oh wow!!! :jaw::jaw: we are so lucky here thanks to you wafa didi :kiss:

14. Shabana_SRK

Shabana_SRK Dr D&G

your wish is my command wafa ji can't wait for the contest!!

15. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Since I am a writer...we should write our own story, say a page or two of how we imagine the story of Billu Barber to be?!

16. kirantoocute

kirantoocute I love Sahir Khan!!

OMG!! This is soo exciting! :D Shahrukh is such sweetu!! :love: Love you Shahrukh jaan!!! :hug: :D :love:

17. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

That's really nice of Srk :heart:

Nice idea Rahul :cool2: I'm not a good writer as you or other members so I hope we'll different kinds of contests :)

Wafa Didi are all 25 meant for planetsrk?

18. enass

enass New Member

yahooooo!!!!! thank you wafa :peace::peace::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

19. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

That's so nice of him to have done :)

It sounds like something exciting to own

20. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

WOw!!...that's ammazing...:D..Shah Rukh is just sooo sweeet..:hug:...to think of planetsrk and its members...:love:...sooo nice of him!!..:rockon:...and thanks soo much Wafa didi for giving us a chance to win them..;)..:hug:..

i'm not as talented or creative like most of you guys, so there's not much chance of me winning....:(...but best of luck to everyone who will participate..:thumb:...