1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Really..It's the thought that counts

Discussion in 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' started by Kalsoom_24, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

2. sanjani

sanjani Ullu-Club Member

Thank you for sharing! :)

I will miss him and KBC... :pout:

3. jazy

jazy Member

How sweet of him. Thanks for the great article.

4. starstar

starstar People are not perfect (except when they smile)

Thanks for saring, Kalsoom :) :thumb: !

What a lovely attention of Shahrukh! He is a real Sweetheart :love: . I'll also miss him and KBC :( . I'm already looking forward for KBC4 to begin... :)

5. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

im going to miss kbc :( but im happy that he will be back next season hosting it, so thats something to look forward too...

its so sweet of him to personally thank everyone...though im not surprised because that is his nature...and to give gifts of books was also very cute...

6. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for this i cant wait to see sallu and also im going to miss shahrukh on bc but i just cant wait to see his films not long to go chak de in august

7. lamya

lamya Well-Known Member

This guy is simply too sweet to be real.....it takes a lot of respect and love to do what he does

8. Chicken

Chicken ♥ ♥

Yep... that's the sweet, loving, caring and charming Shah Rukh we all know, love, admire and respect...
    he's truly the sweetest Angel. :heart: :angel: :heart:

Allah bless his precious heart. :pray2:

I just love the personal note he wrote to RD Tailang... that's so heart-warming.

Thanks Kalsoom. :)

9. srkmyidol

srkmyidol Confidence...

????
    when is the next season? sorry i dont know :eek:

10. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

awwwwwwwwwww babe:heart: :heart:

11. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

OMG...taking the time to go find specific books for everyone and write notes to them...he is sooo sooo sooo sweet.:heart: And after all these years, I wouldn't expect anything else from Shah Rukh.

Not that their opinions matter, but I really wish everyone that questions his character would see things like this...see him for who he really is. I mean people talk about him being arrogant and insecure, and here he is, the biggest superstar in the world, thanking the spot boys and telling the writer he would be nothing without him. Oh well, its their loss.

Thanks a lot Kalsoom!:)