1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ramu loves SRK as Don

Discussion in 'Don Media Reviews' started by fatimamirza, Oct 27, 2006.

1. fatimamirza

fatimamirza New Member

A little bee told us that Ram Gopal Varma saw Don and loved ShahRukh Khan in the lead role so much that he immediately sent him a text congratulating him on his performance.

That’s big words of praise coming from Ramu, in the light of his project with SRK -- Time Machine -- falling through. Also the fact that Ramu is now working with the ex-Don, Amitabh Bachchan in Sholay.

Ramu has shown graciousness, but will Shah Rukh reciprocate? This could mean a truce in the hostilities and cold warfare that had been going on between Shah Rukh and Ramu. And an announcement maybe in the near future — for a Time Machine part 2?

mid-day October 28, 2006

2. Kalsoom_24

Kalsoom_24 New Member

what is the source for the article? im glad ramu loved srk as don. I was thinking if ramu has seen the movie as ramu said srk is not suit for my kind of cinema. tfs

3. Poonam

Poonam New Member

RGV should be eating his words now.

4. Pakiza

Pakiza New Member

got tha tright poonam

5. Meghna04

Meghna04 ChakDe SRK!

Thanks Poonam... I couldn't say it better... :D

6. meeka

meeka New Member

there is nothing "not to like" about Don or SRK and I think Ramu dare not say anything bad about SRK at this point.

7. Alana

Alana New Member

Oh come on....when this is true, it's a nice gesture...the attitute counts....(to say it with Rishis words)

8. Lia

Lia Well-Known Member

I think no one doesn't love srk as DON.

9. layla-val

layla-val Active Member

Well, I don't think he could find any fault with Shahrukh as Don, and if this is true, then I am pleased he has seen the light :D

Thanks Fatima :thumb:

10. avggomez

avggomez New Member

finall ramu is getting back to his senses i guess!