1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ramoneh's Review

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Ramoneh, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Ramoneh

Ramoneh I Love You ShahRukh

Nov 9th Friday 6pm was one of the most memorable moments in my life. Om Shanti Om was one of a kind in my eyes. The casting of this film was perfect! ShahRukh was perfect for his role in Om Shanti Om :p In the 1st part of the movie ShahRukh was funny as always :thumb: It just came out so natural, That's what I love so much about him. There are so many amusing parts in this movie I don't even know where to begin...

In the begging of the film Witch starts of in the 70's :p ShahRukh's costume and hair came with perfection! I loved everything about his look in the 1st part :D. His walking was even different lol. All I remember doing in the 1st half of the movie is laughing mu butt off!!! :pound::pound::pound: His facial expressions were magnificent! All the costumes for ShahRukh in Om Shanti Om were amazing...some funny as hell :pound: Like the cowboy outfit lol and his dialog was just hilarious!!! He was so cute and adorable.

I loved this particular part in the 1st half where he is talk to somebody, but for a wail they don't show you who his talking to...but then all of a sudden the camera turns and you see ShahRukh "Om" talking to a huge billboard of Deepika "Shanti"

and saying things that I would say to when I saw ShahRukh's Pictures...And that was very overwhelming for me. To watch him say things that would normally came out of our mouths was breath taking, I believe I had a moment there that I did shed a few tears, I cant deny it :Cry: I saw myself at that moment in that movie. I love that part of the film, its truly one of a kind!

But then came the 2nd half of the film witch starts in 2007 :D and that's where everything turned around...He went from the cute adorable nice guy to the HOT,SEXY,YUMMY, but still nice guy :p What I really love the most about the 2nd half is the change is the outfits again and his new hair do and his wonderful and hilarious scene of humor...I loved how the roles reversed on "om" and "shanti" :p I love the fact that ShahRukh was in every seen! That for me was the most important, cause you can never have enough of King Khan!!!
    The music is just phenomenal, I cant even describe how wonderful the soundtrack is :thumb:. When "Dard e Disco" came on I almost :faint: I want to give Farah Khan a :kiss::hug: for doing this part in the film! She is a genies!!! ShahRukh Khan's body is unbelievable :eek:, I was breathless for those few moments I couldn't even feel my body...I was in another world :p and I didn't want to come back!!! This movie was well thought through. :first: ShahRukh did a fantastic job his acting was amazing as always :thumb: That Includes Deepika and Arjun and the entire cast, they all did an excellent job.

I give this movie 10/10 hands down! I can't wait to watch it again :p once is not enough for me. Now I have to wait patiently for the DVD! That's going to drive me :crazy: lol
    I truly want to thank ShahRukh and Farah for giving all of us this Beautiful, Wonderful, Amazing, Hilarious, Romantic movie.

2. KKhan

KKhan Well-Known Member

thanks for your review its really nice i even want to watch om shanti om but i will have to wait for a while inshallah om shanti om will get all the success it deserves

3. Ramoneh

Thank you Kassa Jaan :) hope you get to watch it soon sweetie.

4. Ramoneh

BTW I tried to use the "spoiler" and Its just not working for me :( I 'know y???

5. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Great review Ramoneh, thank you soo much!!!:)

I can totally imagine how overwhelmed you must have felt hearing Shah Rukh saying things we would normally say to him...I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've been feeling that same way since seeing the promos.:heart:

All the scenes you've described are making me even more excited!!:eek::eek:

Thanks again!!:)

6. Ramoneh

Thank you Kalee Didi :hug: Can't wait for you to see it!!! I'm excited for you lol

7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

Awww.:hug::kiss:But you're my didi.:p

And thanks yaar, I cannot wait!!!:eek::eek:

8. sonal

sonal SRK's D&G lover!

sweet review yaar....i love the fact she keeps fainting when seeing "OK" in the second half lol...

9. srk-nihal

srk-nihal Winning Hearts

Wonderful review dear Ramoneh :thumb: every word says that you are very thrilled about OSO :D Thanx for sharing :)

Can't wait to watch it myself :)

10. chatranisrk

chatranisrk Well-Known Member

More craving... Thanks for your great review, it helps!!! :heart:

11. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Thats excatly how i felt n wished that we also get as lucky as him...;):heart:

12. Ramoneh

I know!!! Thats what I'll be doing "IF" I ever see him....I really hope the big if of mine becomes a "WHEN" :p

But I do love that part too :)

13. Ramoneh

Ohh Nihal Jaan :hug: Thank you sweetie....I'm glad you can see how thrilled I am :p OSO is :first:

14. Ramoneh

We can only hope dear :pray: I hope that comes true for
    all of us :hug:

15. Ramoneh

joelle Jaan Thank you so much sweetie :hug: I'm glad that it helps :)

16. avggomez

avggomez New Member

nicely written reveiw ramoneh! thanx alot. you seems has if u have lived the movie! cuteeeeeeee....

17. Ramoneh

Thank You dear, It sounds as though I have huh hahahahaa it sure feels that way for me, once you see the way Om is with Shanti you will know what I mean :p Have you seen the movie yet sweetie???

18. avggomez

avggomez New Member

no darling. was to go on sundaya fter lectures, the idiotic lecturer changed the time, + i fell ill as well.
    trying to go @ least next saturday. i;'m dying to watch it.
    i coudnt watch CDI on cinema even, watched it on DVD. the mvoie didnt come as soon it was released in india. it kind of came after 1 month i think by that time i had baught the dvd and watched it.

now this time one of my good freinds who alwayz comes with me tow acth wutever movie i like, is not willing to coem with me. she is asking me how come i give importance to a movie more than an exam???

what can it ell her., i just told her all i kno is i luv SRK and i even Luv him more when he is with Kajol ( My Queen of Queens)! will see how it goes.
    just pray i get a chance of gong hunny.

19. Ramoneh

Sweetie I really hope you get to watch OSO on big screen...Its something else, trust me when I say that...specially when "Dard e Disco" comes on :p I know what you mean with having friends that just dont understand the way we feel about SRK. Witch is ok sweetie not everybody is going to feel what we feel :eek: Just make sure you watch OSO soon!!! Well I hope you are feeling better now dear....... And also hope you do well on your exam sweetie.
    Can't wait to hear from you after you watch OSO!!! :D

20. Ramoneh

So who's down to go again! :p:p:p I'm sooooo ready :D