1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rakesh Roshan goes back on word to SRK

Discussion in 'Krazzy 4' started by DianaDimple, Apr 6, 2008.

1. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Rakesh Roshan goes back on word to SRK
    Author: Upala KBR Date: 07 Apr 2008
    Had committed to King Khan that he wouldn't use Hrithik song to promote Krazzy 4

They (K)need Me: Hrithik Roshan

Not Fair! Shah Rukh Khan in Krazzy 4
    When Shah Rukh agreed to do the Krazzy 4 song, producer Rakesh Roshan promised him that if Hrithik’s knee healed, and if he did shoot the same song, then it would only be part of the end credits of the film, and not be used to promote the film.

However, both the songs are now being aired on all channels. Dancing is Hrithik’s forte and pitching King Khan against him in a song is an unfair advantage to the former.

There are bound to be comparisons that aren’t favourable towards SRK, who did the song as a goodwill gesture.

Not catching on

Says a distributor, on the condition of anonymity, “There was an unspoken understanding between Shah Rukh and Roshan Sr that Hrithik’s dance number would only be seen in the film.

But the other song promos were not catching on and the film was looking thanda, so at the distributors’ insistence, he released Hrithik’s song for publicity.

Rakesh doesn’t like putting in dialogues or film scenes so the only other alternative was to use Hrithik’s number.”

The source adds, “SRK did the song in good faith helping out a friend as Hrithik’s knee was in bad shape but now he is probably feeling cheated. A similar thing happened to Shah Rukh even during Heyy Babyy.

Sajid Nadiadwala had promised the actor that they wouldn’t use his special appearance in the Mast Kalandar song to promote the film; but they did. It’s time SRK stopped doing favours to people because ultimately, it’s only about business here and making money.”

Shah Rukh stated that he hadn’t made any conditions about only using his song to promote the film. He said, “I don’t do conditional work for friends.” When asked if he was upset that Hrithik’s song was used to promote the film, he chose to remain silent.

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/en...le?_EXT_5_articleId=1077412&_EXT_5_groupId=14

2. luxia

luxia I'm demented...

Funny, I remember reading some time ago that Hrithik's version was going to be used for the promos and SRK's in the movie... it's amazing how different journos have a different take on the truth.

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

4. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

how does that matter anyway?? the movie still looks thanda and will be a flop.
    and i am sure SRK is least bothered abt it..he is beyond such trivial issues.
    Grow Up journos!

5. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

I don't think Srk cares about this. I mean he did Rakeshji a favour. It's up to him what
    he does with the song. The chapther of Krazzy 4 is finished for Srk... I'm sure he already
    moved on with his life and he should be laughing about these kind of articles :rolleyes: :D

6. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

exactly:thumb::D

7. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

:lol: As if Shah Rukh Khan, let me repeat, Shah Rukh Khan, would actually give a rat's ass.:pound:

Thanks Diana.:)

8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:suspicious::twitch::der:.........
    :pound::pound::pound:

i so love reading this kind of articles cuz 1 i laugh my butt out of their stupidity and 2 cuz like i said it makes Shahrukh even more popular..

now this tiny journo read and heard Shahrukh is careless about how they compared Shahrukh and Hirithik, so now he thinks this read-my-blah article will make ppl wonder "why, oh why did Shahrukh remain silent"? :pound: ahhh ye we did wonder and the answer is "tiny journos makes him bored"!

9. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

Whatever is the truth, one thing is for sure that the movie won't leave a mark. I m more excited to watch U Me aur Hum, than this. SRK song has mesmerized me on tc itself all over!! lol.