1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rajinikant - sp. appearance in Ra1

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Chamz, I don't know why keep going on & on about this Rajnikanth special appreance. By any chance, do you hate him?;) If not, how can you say by making a 1 min SA, it will add unnecessary 1 min to the film's length. I think it's better for you to accept this SA by him because it's Shah Rukh who made this decision & he's the one who know what's best for his own film. Who knows you might even enjoy Rajnikanth's SA when the film releases!:D

2. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

Actually i have a problem with guest appearances not with Rajinikanth....I believe unlike romantic movies action sci-fi movie should be short, not more than 2 and half hours...Eventhough i loved Avatar i felt it is too long..these guest appearances do not take the story forward they are just there for those stars fans..eventhough I don't watch a movie just because SRK did a guest appearance i'm sure most of others do..
    I was looking forward to more Hollywood standard superhero movie and this guest appearance don't sound nice

yes you are right there is no point on going on and on about this,that is not going to change anything.....i was just replying to someone who said this was not last min planned..
    I'm just disappointed, that's it

3. Fardeen007

Fardeen007 Member

BottomlineMedia BottomLine Media
    SRK tells that he did ask RajniKanth ji for a cameo ,if his health permits he might do it !! #RaONE

4. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

HOPE this solves most of the issue and discussion here! :rolleyes:

MeryamaSRK says thanks.
  5. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

God Bless your souls....and IT WAS NOT LAST MINUTE PLAN!! :D Nuff said!

PS: (btw, the use of Capital letters is not to indicate screaming/shouting, it's the emphasize the actual sentence so that U can read it clearly-heck I'll add Bold for the heck of it too :D :D )

danshula says thanks.
  6. Chamz

Chamz Well-Known Member

I'm sorry i don't understand how that statement states that it is planned years ago..
    anyway i'm going to stop here because this argument is turning out to be a war..

7. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

No, it's not a war at all!! We're just discussion (Maya from Kank style :D ) Come on, why does nobody have a sense of humor around here? God :( :( :( *facepalm*

On a side not, someday I am gonna get banned, I swear :D (what say Anshu?)

8. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Drag me into this? right? :p
    Yeah, no sense of humour what-so-ever :( :( :( oh well! Life!

9. MeryamaSRK

MeryamaSRK DON-ish

No, was just asking your Honest to God opinion. :D So? What say?
    and thank U for agreeing. Ah well, As the joker-God bless his soul-says: Why So Serious? :D

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

So agree.............

11. precious_ain

precious_ain Well-Known Member

advice for you :) go and watch the video of Dildaara and inshALLAH everything will be as sweet as honey :)

12. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Better yet " Criminal" you will forget the world!!!

13. precious_ain

with the mixture of that chammak challo step....just dance :)

14. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

I think the appearance of Rajinkant is a good thinng, Shahrukh knows exactly what he is doing!! Well, i hoope soo ...
    We trust u Shahrukh, just do what u have to do and what u think is right

15. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Rajnikanth in 'Ra.One'?
    By Taran Adarsh, September 27, 2011 - 08:24 IST

Is the biggest star of the country -- Rajnikanth -- making a guest appearance in SRK's big-budget extravaganza RA.ONE? There is tremendous speculation on that front. According to a section of the media, there's a sequence in the film that requires the presence of Rajnikanth and reportedly, SRK has requested the veteran actor to be a part of his ambitious venture.
    However, RA.ONE director Anubhav Sinha states that they haven't shot the sequence with Rajnikanth yet. "We would love to have Rajni Sir in the film, but the fact remains that we haven't shot the sequence yet. See, we have a deadline to meet [RA.ONE releases worldwide on 26 October]. Only if we manage to film the sequence in the next few days, we would be able to go ahead with it. Else, it won't be possible to have his esteemed presence in our film," Anubhav sets the record straight.
    Meanwhile, RA.ONE is being dubbed in Tamil and Telugu, besides various international languages, and will be released simultaneously with the Hindi version.
    http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2011/09/27/16377/index.html

16. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

Rajinikanth Not in Shahrukh Khans’s Ra.One
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - Aakash
    [​IMG]
    Few days ago Shahrukh Khan said that his forthcoming magnum opus ‘Ra.One’ would have South Legend Rajinikanth in a cameo. He also said that the film is a tribute to the Tamil Super Star.

But now, reports from Chennai say that the South Super Star is not acting in the film. Sources close to Rajinikanth say that he is still recovering from illness and doctors advised him rest for few more days.

So with this, all speculation on South Superstar working for Ra.One can be put to rest until some solid piece of evidence from the Superstar's kin is conveyed. Moreover, sources say that the Superstars’ first priority is his impending Tamil film ‘Rana’, which is likely to resume shooting in November.

Shah Rukh Khan’s home production company Red Chillies Entertainment in association with Eros International is producing ‘Ra.One’, which will be released on October 26 as Diwali gift in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil simultaneously in both 2D and 3D formats.
    http://telugu.16reels.com/news/Movie/3255_Rajinikanth-Not-in-Shahrukh-Khans’s-Ra.One.aspx

precious_ain says thanks.
  17. precious_ain

yet no comments...............but i wanted rajnikanth to be a part a Ra.One :(

18. JUG

JUG Well-Known Member

I second that!!! i wanted him too :( :( :(

19. precious_ain

yeah rajnikanth is known for his action and this movie would have been created a blast if he was there :)
    but still no worries my rajnikanth is Shahrukh khan....he alone is going to create the boooommmm on 26th. :0

20. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

When SRK calls, even Rajni overrules family advice

Even though his doctors and relatives have asked him to stay off work till November, the superstar is flying down to Mumbai to film his cameo for Ra.One today
    After Southern superstar Rajnikanth fell ill earlier this year, and was hospitalised for weeks, his doctors and family members had barred him from resuming work till the end of November.

But sources tell us that Rajnikanth in fact, is going to be in Mumbai today to shoot a cameo for Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming film, Ra.One.
    It looks like this will be his only appearance in front of a camera until he resumes shooting for Rana towards the end of November.

According to sources, Rajnikanth decided to disregard concerns over his health when Khan made a call to him, requesting that Rajni help him wrap up the remainder of the shooting.

Instead, of filming the sequence in Hyderabad, as had earlier been agreed on, it will now be shot at producer-director Subhash Ghai's Whistling Woods Studio. The source said, "The earlier plan was to shoot at Ramoji Rao studio in Hyderabad on October 4. But Rajni sir thought Gandhi Jayanti would be a more appropriate date to resume work. He thought shooting in Mumbai made more sense since the film is in Hindi."

When reminded of the long duration of the flight from Chennai to Mumbai, Rajnikanth is said to have quipped that flying to Mumbai would be as easy or difficult as getting to Hyderabad. "The Ra.One team thought shooting at Whistling Woods was safer, since Ghai is an old friend of Shah Rukh's and would ensure the shoot went off smoothly," said the source.

In order that the actor undergoes minimum strain, his shot is going to be wrapped up in a couple of hours.

These scenes will later be digitally transferred onto scenes in the film, against a backdrop of other characters and ambience.

But the actor's family continues to claim that he will stay away from shooting till November. When contacted, his daughter Aishwarya said her father was not shooting for Ra.One.

The Ra.One team is tight-lipped about Rajnikanth's visit but sound designer for the film, Resul Pookutty admitted that the actor will shoot for the film today. "I am excited that Rajni sir will be part of Ra.One. The thought of seeing both superstars (Rajnikanth and Khan) come together in one frame is exciting."

Ghai confirmed that Rajnikanth would be shooting today. However, according to a source in Chennai who is associated with the film Rana, not everyone is happy with the new development. "We are not in favour of Rajni flying down to shoot in Mumbai. But he won't listen. We will resume work on Rana only when we are absolutely sure he is up to it. We can't take any risk with his health," the source said.
    http://www.mid-day.com/entertainmen...-calls-even-Rajni-overrules-family-advice.htm

precious_ain says thanks.