1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rahul's review on Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Music!

Discussion in 'Music Reviews - Members' started by rahulsn011, Nov 5, 2008.

1. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

hey Souad,
    I am just saying in what reports that i have had, and dont worry this album will get appreciated. just give it more time and watch the movie...it will make everyone love it!!!

2. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

I agree Rahul on growing music on people.

Gajini promo has a nice song but it like the second version of suraj hua in K3G when it came to visuals:confused:

I think, these songs are very situational and according to the script.

3. srk-rulez

srk-rulez New Member

guys salim suliman told in an interview that adi wanted the songs according 2 script and nt random chartbuster numbers so wait and see .i think two songs were meant 2 b loved instantlly and they r and other two wiil b with visuals so dnt worry.and remember there r only 4 songs.
    as far as ghangni song is concerend i didnt like it

4. rahulsn011

The music will continue to grow on people and they are all situational...and thank God they are! We wont have to put up with the usual 'stick a song wherever possible' which has been a norm this year!

Ghajini promo is good in terms, the visuals are nice but repetitive. the song is great but lyrics are poor. and aamir had a great body but lacked charisma and energy. The actress was beautiful and she stole the show in that promo!

5. rahulsn011

I totally agree there and this is what makes RNBDJ special. The songs are according to the script and this is what we need in today's films. Plus, the film is only for around 2 hours, so it shouldnt be too bad and atleast we know the story will be simple!

6. rainy

rainy New Member

I agree, it is quite like Suraj hua...:)

7. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

Thank you Rahul for the excelent review..:)
    For Me .. I realy LOOOOOVE The album, all songs are great..:thumb:
    specially tujhe mien rab dhekta hai, OOOOOHHHH GOD I heard it maybe 10.000 Times in one day. :loco:

8. rahulsn011

Thanks! It means so much that you enjoyed my review! Please keep giving me your support and blessings!
    The album is soulfully amazing!

9. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

OMG, how fast everyone is. i didn't even know that the music has released. if it hasn't can someone give me any links to find out??

10. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

I`m in love with song "tujh mein rab dikhta hai" .....jeeezzz :eek:... feelin addicted to this song now.... I`m listening it... for 3hours now...repeately..!! cant wait to see this movie.... to see him in this song now..!!! wowwwwwwwww.......luv all the soundtracks.. but this song is too much..

11. rahulsn011

Kushal the music released a few days ago...on the 5th in fact!

Naz...that is my favourite song too! I love Tujh mein rab dikhta hain...i think its one of the best romantic songs i have heard this year and in my life to be honest!!!

12. +Srk~Ki~Naz+

+Srk~Ki~Naz+ New Member

yeah Rahul... its just wow... feel like huggin the person who made this song...lol :D reallyy.... first time I heard it... I was like " :eek: Wtf? nooo waaaayyy....thats too much..." everytime havin..goosebones.... its just wow.. I also like Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte....and Shreya Gosal's version of Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai"... also very heartwarmin song... RNBDJ will ROOCKKK!!!!!!! yeah... for me also one of the best romantic songs... its just like main agar kahoon.. suraj hua maddam...and so on.... unforgettable songs!!!

13. rahulsn011

Naz...you are totally right...they are unforgettable songs...i think this will redefine cinema and hopefully the music industry!

14. souad1

souad1 New Member

rahul one question,how is the music doing there in india if it's not too earlly?how is the people reacting to it?
    i think an other promo will help more what do you think?

15. rahulsn011

Souad,
    In India, the music should be doing well! As far as I know on Orkut(Indian popular social network) it is getting appreciated after people have heard it a few times!
    Overall on the forums its hitting all types of reactions, some people are saying there are less songs, the music isnt meeting their expectations, but people are loving it, but it is a slow process.
    I really do believe that another promo will be important to show now and i think it would be best to give the promo of the young version of SRK in the promo. However, it is rumoured that the theatrical trailer for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi will be showing with Dostana on the 14th November!

16. Pinky Iqbal

Pinky Iqbal SHAHRUKH LOVER

Thanxs Rahul for your reviews . I like whole album of RNBDJ but for me "Haule Haule" is the sweetest song of the album. Whenever I hears it , it takes me in the world of love :rolleyes:

17. rahulsn011

Asma, thank you for reading my review!
    The whole album is a classic. I love it. I really enjoy listening to Haule Haule. I feel like this all the time. I want to express my love but then I always tell myself to calm down, take a deep breath and take one step at a time! Hehe!!!
    Excellent lyrics by Jaideep Sahni

18. kahaanii2802

kahaanii2802 Pagal Naanii

:D very interesting your last but one sentence - or is it from your novel beta? :D But to be serious, good to see you around and I really like your review, very informative. Now I'm waiting for the movie ... ;)

19. rahulsn011

Hehe...I am generally a very romantic person and I can relate to Suri a lot (my friends say im boring but there is something special about me).
    It is good to be around and trust me, I am using SRKs mantra...love me or hate me but you cannot ignore me! LOL!
    I am still going to be writing articles...so look forward to one this week! :)