1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rahul's review on Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Music!

Discussion in 'Music Reviews - Members' started by rahulsn011, Nov 5, 2008.

1. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Hey souad and Karin and Jorge.
    Thank you so much. i mean this from the bottom of my heart. I was scared that my review will be panned as bias, but I felt i reviewed these songs alot more harshly than I normally would with other albums.
    I am only good at writing because of all your wishes and blessings!

2. rahulsn011

Thanks Shabana, it means so much to me.I am glad you like the review and its a great album, it deserves to be heard and understood!

3. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

Just listened to this song. It is absolutely beautiful. Evne though I can't understand a word it reaches into my heart and fills it with longing.

Thank you Rahul for your wonderful description of this song. I'm even more excited now, if that's possible. This wait is a killer!

4. rahulsn011

I am glad that the music atleast reaches the heart and i feel it does. I am glad that you cant wait for it...you have to listen to it nowwww!!!

5. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

they songs are fantastic
    I love them
    the touching one is Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hain...man it make me wanna cry

6. rahulsn011

Yeah, I understand completely. I absolutely love the title track!

7. souad1

souad1 New Member

i finnaly listened ,ans wow!!!the first song and the same with the female version,i just love it,what a song!goes straight to the heart!!!haule i love the first time i saw it,and the one of sonu didn't like it at first but after several hearings,i started imagining srk in it,and love it ,the last one well i didn't like that much maybe when i see the video i'll like it more,overall i love it srk you are the best!!
    rahul do you think it will do well in india?,i read a very negative review from radiosargam and an other one and i must admit it scared me,they even questioned the quality of the movie,what do you think?

8. rahulsn011

I think critics would not like the album. the first time i heard it, i feared the critics...i knew they would not appreciate simplicity and alot of the reviews dont even review the songs, it is just the music. but srk has a big fan following, it will do well but once the movie releases...expect a big craze over the soundtrack!

9. srk-rulez

srk-rulez New Member

now i m loving all the songs

10. kanav

kanav Active Member

hey guys whatever u say i didnt link the album

11. rahulsn011

Good...they rock!

12. rahulsn011

fair enough...we will see once the film is out whether you love them or not! :)

13. srk-rulez

srk-rulez New Member

actually i didnt like dance py chance and phir nilen gay but now i mloving it

14. rahulsn011

all the songs will grow trust me! and the movie will be a blockbuster! This will be one of yash raj's strongest films!

15. rahulsn011

MUSIC IS BEING WELL-RECEIVED EVERYWHERE!!!

16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Now this is a music review i agree on!

the album is deffinetly worth it, and i love the songs! im just so looking forward to seeing SRK in them!

17. rainy

rainy New Member

Thanks for the music review, Rahul.....Now I can't wait to see all the songs.

18. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

well, i can see, majority of indian internet connected people( except srk fans) ,find its an average album.But they love the title and Hauley song. because people expect some thing like DDLJ from srk+adi:)

They say album doesnt have enough songs.

Today, Gajini released his song promo and it has a very nice song, i dont know why it released today,lol.

but I hope visuals will do the trick for RNBDJ:)

lets hope for the best.

jUST DONT WORRY, TITLE TRACK WITH VISUALS WILL BE AWESOME IN A PROMO, JUST WAIT AND SEE:)

19. rahulsn011

Thank you...I am very honest in my review and i am glad you loving the songs!

Thank you for the compliment, it means so much to me! I cant wait to see the songs either.

Shereen, people are india are loving the songs, go on indiafm and go on orkut, it is a big rage now. people yesterday were saying its average but today they are changing their minds and saying 4/5 or 5/5!!!

I think the album has enough songs and let us not forget that this is a quality album not a commercial one. With the visuals, the songs will become chartbuster!

Ghajini song promo is strictly average if you compare it to the hype with haule haule. plus aamir lacks charisma in the promo! music is good but lyrics are poor for a romantic track!

Rab Ne will have the last laugh and it is laughing dont worry!

20. souad1

souad1 New Member

you know i love you rahul thank you , you calmed me down,because indians sometimes really make me mad with their taste,and how sometimes awful films do well there, and this album is really great and deserves to do well, i really hope and pray this film smash all other films inchalah!!!