1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Review spoilers

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by Fardeen007, Nov 11, 2008.

1. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

It's too late Pri.

I've succumbed. I'm weak.

But I only skimmed. Just a little taste. You know, like licking the cream off the top of the cake. :D

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! :bounce:

2. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

haha.. :rofl: it's sooo goood to be be baadd!! ;) he's sooo hard to resist!! it's not our fault!! :heart:

3. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi – Movie Preview and Slideshow
    By ApunKaChoice 11th Nov 2008 20.30 IST

There is an extraordinary love story in every ordinary jodi! And one such ordinary jodi is that of Surinder Sahni and Taani in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’.

Don’t miss the film’s slideshow (story in pictures) at Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi .

The movie, a love story, is directed by Aditya Chopra who is returning to direction after eight years since Mohabbatein .

Shahrukh Khan , who has worked in the two previous flicks Aditya Chopra has directed (including Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge ), once again plays the lead role.

The female lead is played by a newcomer named Anushka Sharma .

Synopsis:

Have you ever stopped to think if the most ordinary, uninteresting, unobtrusive man you might see on the road or around you might have a love story to tell?

Maybe not! How can an ordinary man have a breathtaking, ‘goose flesh-igniting’, awe inspiring love story of all things to tell?

But guess what - love does not differentiate between the ordinary and exceptional, the uninteresting and interesting, the unattractive and attractive. Because love knows no distinction. Love can happen to anyone and once it does it engulfs us into it completely and gives us those miraculous experiences that only love can yield.

This is what happened to Surinder Sahni (Shahrukh Khan), a simple, clean-hearted, honest man working for Punjab Power. Surinder is leading a humdrum life when he meets his total opposite and finds love in the flamboyant, fun-loving and vivacious Taani (Anushka).

For Taani the whole world is her canvas and she paints her own life with colors of rainbow. But then, unforeseen circumstances change it all. They separate them and bring them together.

What follows is a journey filled with laughter, tears, joy, pain, music, dance and a lot of love.

‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ tells a story that makes us believe that there is an extraordinary love story in every ordinary jodi!

The movie has both SRK and Anushka in two different get-ups. The first one is an ordinary look in which SRK wears loose pants and shirts and has his hair oiled and combed to one side. Second is a dude look with spikey hair and clean-shaven face.

SRK says the two different characters he plays in the movie are inspired from real people who participated in his show ‘Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hai’.

In fact, according to grapevine, in the second half of the movie, SRK turns from a boring guy to a handsome dude who participates with Anushka in a dance competition and wins her love.

Anushka, too, has two makeovers in the film. She dresses up traditionally in salwar-kameez for one part of the film. In another part, she dons designer dresses.

The music of ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ is given by Salim-Sulaiman. The lyrics are by Jaideep Sahni.

Made under the banner of Yashraj Films , Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is set to hit the theatres on December 12.

4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound::pound:!!
    dude, join our PP club :madgrin: we treat people who are addicted on SRK drug... let me start
    ehm ehm.. *clears throat*
    Hello, my name is Ru and im a SRK drug addicted :madgrin::rockon::rockon::pound:
    but yeah..
    it will make you cry
    it will make you laugh
    it will make you dance
    and it will make you SHOUT YOUR HEART OUT FOR SURI!!!!:hug::heart::heart:

5. klouvios

klouvios New Member

I am entering the site with my eyes shut, I will resist :)

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

you will never resist it seriously, im not gona say i tried to but eh, its like gravity :lol:

7. DianaDimple

8. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

wow.. our organization is growing... soo proud!
    hello my name is pri and i am a srk addict. :madgrin:

noone can resist srk's charms!! :heart::heart:

9. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

I think to myself just one more hit (definitely no signs of addiction om my part ;)) before I go to sleep and now I find I'm classified as an addict, I'm a member of PP, and I need to make a public confession. So much for a peaceful night's rest.

Hi. My name is Chris and I DON'T have a problem.

I love my addiction. :heart:

I love reading through all the wonderful interviews of SRK; I'm more than happy to drool over his pictures and occasionally think naughty thoughts.

I love watching his movies, commercials and mv's and it's so much fun to do the housework to my Hindi music compilation which grows daily.

In fact this addiction is beneficial to my education and I am now learning another language and gaining a little insight into the culture and history of another country. :D

So yes, I am an addict but I'm proud of it. :madgrin:

Shah Rukh Khan FOREVER! :heart::heart:

KLOUVIOS, my friend you are dreaming. Just entering this thread means that your resistance is weakening. Soon, soon, the tension will be unbearable and then you will snap, just like all of us. Mate, just give it up. As they say in the movies, resistance is useless. Curiosity will prevail! :heh:

Oh, and Pri, you're right. It does feel good to be bad. :whoo:At least it's a change from being MAD! :loco:

10. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:madgrin::madgrin:
    Chris my friend, i LOVE what you just wrote.. that's exactly me!
    i am not ashamed that my ringtones [caller ringtone or msg ringtone] are from ShahRukh Khan's movies [Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi to be specific :lol:] i get these weird looks from people when my phone rings but i dont give a damn :madgrin:
    i love my addiction too :madgrin:
    i will never give it up :madgrin:
    and we are way off topic :madgrin: ehm.. :focus:
    THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE MEGA BLOCKBUSTER!!
    if in not in India, then trust me overseas its going to be super mega blockbuster!! :rockon:

11. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

oh man.. we're all pretty much the same.. my ringtones are also form rab ne!! yay!! :cheer2: and i diff one for diff ppl who call me regularly... so that i hear them all in one day!!
    we all love our addiction :heart::heart:

12. klouvios

klouvios New Member

You are right
    You don't know how many times I have visisted this thread today, I am a wreck. I don't know for how long I can hold on :crazy:

13. rahulsn011

rahulsn011 Well-Known Member

Review...seems a bit weird. How can they be allowed to do that? If Adi has kept it all secret, why would he allow some guys children or whatever come and see the movie? Plus I am sure they have all signed contracts on not to discuss the movie. I am just going to watch the movie and then judge it myself!

14. klouvios

klouvios New Member

In imdb says
    Plot: spoiler A middle-aged man who has lost his love for life recovers it through the love of a vivacious young girl. end

Mark the space in between if you want to read this

I said I won't read this thread but I didn't say I can't look in other sites :p

15. DianaDimple