1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Dialogues

Discussion in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' started by cyndi, Dec 14, 2008.

1. maira

maira SRK-fanatic

mann..i love this film sooo soo much..:heart::heart:...my mosst favourite dialogue of the film is when Suri says to Taani.... 'yeh pyaar kya hota hai Taani ji..main nahin janta....kabhi itni good luck hui hi nahin ke kissi ladies say pyaar ho...actually main toh kisssi ladies ko janta hi nahin....par jis tarah aap nay aaj mere dostoon ke samne meri izzat rakh li..mere liye to wohi pyaaar hai...:love::love:....iss see zyadda pyaar ki na toh mujhe aadat hi na zaroorat...'...

('I don't know what love is Taani ji...i've never been lucky enough to fall in love with a lady..actually i don't even know any ladies...but the way you saved my honour infront of my friends today...it is love for me....more than this i'm not used to or have the need to be loved..'..sorry for baddd translation...:eek:)..:heart:...

GOdddd there's sooo much loveee in this dialogueee...:love::love:...and his eyeessss.....:heart:..

MaryAnnK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

I love the one where he says: "never say goodbye, kabhi alvida na kehna. Always say, hum hai rahi pyaar ke, phir milenge...chalte chalte" :clap2:

MaryAnnK and lauraleedooley thank this.
  3. SRK'sPortia

SRK'sPortia Writer of Dreams

Tanni: how can you be so happy? How can you love me without expecting love in return? Don't you feel any pain in love?

Raj: pain? Love is God's gift so how can there be pain in love. And about expecting love in return.. One doesn't love only if the love is reciprocated. Look I see God in you so I fell I love with you, you saw God in someone else so you fell in love with him it's very simple.

4. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

He is so amazing in this scene. He looks very sad when he comes in the door (still feeling as Suri does.) Then he pulls himself together and becomes the joyful lighthearted Raj who insists there is no pain in love. But then when she say "I see God in no one", the smile is instantly wiped off his face because it is not really true for him that there is no pain in love.

5. SRK'sPortia

Tanni: I can't come with you Raj. For some time your love had made me weak ,it had made me selfish. I had forgotten that he held my hand when i was all alone now I can't leave his hand. He is a little boring he doesn't speak much he looks very simple in his ways, in his work in everything his is just an common ordinary man, but I see God in him, yes Raj I see God in him. It's possible to leave a man,but how does one leave God? Wherever I may run to, God will be present and wherever there is God he will be there. I can't leave my husband Raj I'm sorry please forgive me

Tanni: lies
    Suri: no Tanni
    Tanni: all lies
    Suri: no no
    Tanni:you lie to me that you didn't know what is love, all lies ,how easily you turned all my sadness in to joy all my tears into laughter, I did not give you a single drop of love and you just kept showering your love on me. How can you love me so much?
    Suri: it's very simple I see God in you when I pray to Him my heart feels solace and when I see you laugh I see you happy my heart feels even more solace Tanni if this is love then I love you even more than God. What is this? Please don't cry... Handkerchief? I forgot it at home. Tanni, God won't be angry with me.. That I love you more that Him, no?
    Tanni: no, no
    Suri: then it's A-one ..... A-one ... Hadippa.

MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley, Xeny and 2 others thanked this.
  6. SRK'sPortia

If there is any other scenes you would like me to post let me know. I'm on bed rest today so I have nothing better to that watch my favorite SRK movies and have fun on the planet.

MaryAnnK, lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  7. rubyroo

rubyroo Art student. Inspired by him.

Awe Portia- hope you feel better soon! It's nice to have such a lovely distraction though isn't it? I got through knee surgery last summer much better because of him and PSRK.

lauraleedooley and SRK'sPortia thank this.
  8. SRK'sPortia

Thank you, Yes there is nothing better.

lauraleedooley and rubyroo thank this.
  9. skrogers

skrogers Southeast Connecticut, USA

Just watched RNBDJ again and just laughed each time he talks about flirting, like this one:

TAANI:
    “You have started again, Raj! Please promise me one more thing . . . that you will never do this cheap flirting with me again. “

RAJ: “Oh no. No way. I can promise to do extra practice, to work harder; but I can’t promise to stop flirting. You see this flirting comes natural to me, I cannot control it. It’s God’s gift.”

MaryAnnK and rubyroo thank this.
  10. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I love the look on this face when he delivers these lines too!

skrogers says thanks.