1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - Best Movie 2008

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by bluey[Ru], Dec 11, 2008.

1. f khan

f khan Farah Khan

yar u guys make me even more excited to watch it. But it will not be shown in Pakistan dont know why even they are showing Yovvraj of silly Salman whay they are not showing it yar. But I will buy the DVD but i had to wait for that. and ur thread mkae me crazzy to watch it.
    i am feeling like to cry:(

2. srk_kushal

srk_kushal I Like Blue...

wow Ru, seems like it was a festival for you. And I am glad you enjoyed it. I am just 24 hours away from the movie, InshaAllah the movie will be a grand grand blockbuster and work as a :tape: for those who have been sucking our mind since a year.

3. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Not only in meadel East Also here in Germany and Also Austria and switzerland the Film was realeased Yesterday and i have seen it in Berlin here in Germany Last night. It Started at 7:45 pm middel european Time and it is so like Ru had said it is the Best Film ever oh my God it is fantastic i had laugh i had cry i find no words to say how much i love this movie. So and tomorrow i will go to see the Film again.:heart::heart::heart:

4. phul

Ups I'm So Sorry i have problems with my internet so i have post it so often without that i have see it.:) I hope no one is Angry with me. :pray: Sometimes i hate my Internet conection it makes me :crazy: ok back to topic now.

5. phul

6. Fiona

Fiona Active Member

Oh my god i am soooooooooooooooo in love with Suri...he is ssooooo sweeeet:heart:.absolutely adorable.Anushka is superb.She is gonna go a long way.She has the maturity in her acting even so ever its her first movie.this shows she has a long way to go.Binay pathak is fantastic.

uhhhh i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the movie.I am definitely going to see the movie again.

P.S: the theatre i went was house full.We had to queue in like for half an hr to get in.the opening was fantastic:thumb:

RNBDJ:rockon:

7. LAvy

LAvy Addicted to SRK

OMG Ru!U made me cry :(
    I am soo happy for u :hug: and i admitt i am jeoulose :hurt:
    Now i have to wait for a dvd.......:Cry:
    I loved your review,and i am sure that this will be the best movie ever.....
    Thanks Ru:hug:

8. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

glad you had a great time Ru. would you go watch it again?

9. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

patience Lia. I will look forward to your review and how the Indonesian fans like the movie.

10. Zuhal

Zuhal Guest

AWH RU :hug: :kiss: I'm glad you had a great time yaar!!! I LOVED Tujh mein rab dikta hai :heart: I mean how it was shot :heart: BEAUTIFUL :heart: Of course all the songs were :heart:

11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

thank you Wafa didi :)

yes!! :cheer2: this Monday!! at 4:30 pm :cheer2::cheer2:

12. rainy

rainy New Member

Awesome review Ru, you enjoyed ha....it made me very happy....now I can't wait.

Thanks for the review.

13. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

ru partner!! :D how was it the second time around? :kiss::hug:

14. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

aaj nahi, kal :D:D:D
    :cheer2::cheer2:
    i think me and my friend are going to watch it 3 times :D:D:D:cheer2::dance::dance:

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

OMG!!!

second time, is better than the first time!! :scared:

i actually WAS listening to what was happening :pound: and i focused on his face expression more and cried more!!

today was a REALLY good day to go to the cinema, because there were people who would clap with me and my crazy friend :pound:

i loved it again..
    and i want to watch it for the 3rd time :madgrin::madgrin:

i loved every part, and i noticed that Raj does have some facial expression as Suri yet Taani doesnt notice.. which is understandable... considering the tone of voice, hair style, the whole make over made Suri look different than Raj :D:D

and again, it shocks me that the movie is so simple, yet.. it makes you laugh and cry everytime you watch it :heart: its probably Surinder Sahni jadu and not Raj's jadu [i hope i wrote jadu right lol] that makes you think about him when you leave the cinema and just say, is he real? or is he just a charachter like all charachters SRK played?

i noticed something about Anushka today that yeah, SHE IS A GOOD ACTRESS! :lol: and better than Deepika.. she is so natural and original and the scene where...
    she foldes her hand in front of Suri and asks him to stop doing everything for her cause she is happy
    i think that is her #1 scene for me!!

if i was about to rate this movie, i'd give it 100/10, but i dont believe in rating at all.. the movie took about 50 days to be shot in this beautiful way, rating it in numbers is unfair, in my opinion, because they did a great job.. the movie was meant to be simple so why compare it to movies like KANK which was shot in USA, or like DDLJ which is in no way, good or bad, close to RNBDJ..

this movie is unique for me, i feel it touched my heart and turned my life upside down, i love Suri's simplicity, i love Taani's shyness and i love Raj's sense of humor.. it got all what i really like in a love story, and more than that it got the King in it.. :heart:

thank you ShahRukh once again and Aditya for making this movie, can never forget Anushka, you are my new favorite actress :D

16. Lachho

Lachho Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review Ru sweetie. i think it just goes to show how fantastic this movie is when we go more than once to see it. i went straight back in after seeing it the first time then took my mother the next day, and it was still breathtaking the 3rd time around. i'm having withdrawal symptoms from not seeing suri and watching him as raj pulling the jeans out of his pants lol. :hug:s

17. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

I agree, with your second review.

This movie makes me upside down , lol:D

18. Suhana2000

Suhana2000 Yvonne-SRKfan

what for a wonderful move. Can't get enough therefrom. Saw him last week on Thursday. This movie si so romantic and Shah is so sweet.:heart::heart::heart:

19. starstuff

starstuff Well-Known Member

RU PARTNER, I'm so glad that the second time was even better than the first. This was exactly the same for me. This time I could drink in the dialogues more, focus on the multitudinous expressions of Suri/Raj's face, take in the settings, the colours and the music. And I laughed even harder than I did the first time with every fresh antic of Raj.

This is a film that touches the heart, perhaps even a film that can transform the heart. :)

Love you Ru ji. :kiss: :hug:

20. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

the same here!
    i was laughing before anything funny was on the screen :pound:
    but yeah, i focused in the dialogues this time :lol:

aw! love you too Chris ji partner! :hug: