1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RAB DE BANA DI JODI IN HYDERABAD ...

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews - Members' started by dilos, Dec 18, 2008.

1. dilos

dilos Well-Known Member

I feel so lucky and happy to have the chance of watching a Shahrukh Khan movie the releasing day with Indian audience ..we were in Hyderabad and as my travel agent cant manage to find tickets for us in luxirious multiplexes we had to watch it in a suburban hall with almost 800 mostly young people..I was having a group of friends with me and it will be their first time to watch any Indian movie ..they said they will be out soon as they all think they will get bored especially without subtitles etc..

Anddd..the movie starts...the cinema hall is about to shake and collapse with the great response SRKs first apperience on screen as Surinder.. the sweet ordinary guy..and Anuskha Sharma is a great surprise for me the minute she enters the movie she is the punjabi girl not a young hot model I was worried about and I gave all credit to Adi for this ..

The crowd went crazy whenever they hear the song Haule Haules first notes I was already a fan of the music but watching it on big screen was different ,I want to watch all the music videos again and again and still cant get enough ..Shahrukh Khan as Surinder was a delight to watch ,he looked soo real and soo touching ..he could able to reach my friends and made them worried about him and his love ..an absolute Shahruk Khan magic..
    Shahrukh Khan as Raj..naam to sona hoga ..is soo funny ,he danced soo well

All his manners ,his dance is welcomed by audience.. we enjoyed it as one big festival of colours, music and feelings ..I love the film ..it made me completely happy ..my friends 9 year old daughter says this is better than high school musical and her father who is first timer found it much better than Broadway musicals ..and no need to say none left the hall before the end.
    We clapped ,we talked ,we enjoyed all and left the hall with big grins on our faces ..Rab de bana di jodi made us happy ..

Kajols apperience was a pleasant surprise for me I loved to see the them together ..the other heroines is so and so even Rani could not make a difference in the song Phir milenge chalte chalte ..

I loved the real look of the film ..the house ,the dresses, the office all looks real ..I was so fed up with NY etc that Amritsar ,The Golden Temple looked so beautiful and all the songs without English words sound so good ..
    I hope this film will be a big succsess and a pathfinder for Indian movies who looks abit lost between mini skirts ,disco dances recently ..

Rab de bana di jodi will be a special film for me its not only about the film but the Hyderabadi audiences whistles, clappings and joy added to it..

2. sheruka

sheruka SRK forever

wow, dilsat, I am so happy for you.

Its nice you enjoyed the movie, thanks for sharing:D

3. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Dilsat

Great you enjoyed it also with bunch of freinds:thumb: yeh i wish SRK does more roles like surinder in future yaara:rockon: