1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RA1 PREMIER NEWS

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Sep 26, 2011.

1. shoma

shoma Member

Hello everybody! :wave:
    I have a question about the premiere in London (October 25-th, O2 Arena). I guess it's going to be at the evening, but does anyone know the exact time?
    Thanks a lot in advance. :)

2. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

absolutely no idea on that. i want to know the times for dubai & toronto too....just for info :p

taran adarsh also wrote that Ra.One will be released in Japan as well as China :D i hope he is a credible source becos i told someone this already & if it turns out untrue im in deep sh.. :(
    i am so happy to know many people there know SRK!

it is not adviseable to give wrong info to SRK fans during his film release time :lol:

3. A premiere of the film Ra.one in Los angeles, California, USA is confirmed on 27th october 2011. Shahrukh khan and anubhav sinha will be present at the premiere will kareena while be in london unveiling her wax statue.

So now here is the summary
    23rd october - mumbai (India) - Small film screening for all the friends of srk and for all the technicians who worked in the film.
    24 th october - dubai (UAE)
    25th october - london (UK)
    26th october - toronto (canada)
    27th october - Los angeles (USA)

30th october - Noida, (Near Delhi), India - F1 race promotion
    Srk will be back in india on 29th and will promote ra.one on 30th october - grand finale of F1 (Formula one) race in Noida, India.

Rayhana, iamsrking, Wafa and 2 others thanked this.
  4. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

please list your sources when you post info.

I called the theatre in LA and they said he will not be going anymore, he will be attending another event. I'm trying to confirm that hopefully soon and I will update here.

Rayhana, danshula and phul thank this.
  5. Sources :

Please See the official website of ra.one - http://raonemovie.com/
    They have news about LA Special Show in the news section.

Here is the source for f1 promotion
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiat..._shah-rukh-khan-indian-film-indian-grand-prix

Here is another thread on planet srk which confirms mumbai film screening :
    http://www.planetsrk.com/community/...s-special-screening-of-ra-one-oct-23rd.24375/

and i am sure that you all already have confirmed news about dubai, london and toronto premiere.

Wafa says thanks.
  6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

7. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

"There will be a sequel to RA.One" says director Anubhav Sinha

Source : @GulfNewsTabloid

Wafa and Rayhana thank this.
  8. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

-- No clues as to the film's plot details given at the RA.One press conference. "That's how we do Bollywood superheroes," said Arjun Rampal.

-- The stars are now all taking a break from the press junket ahead of the red carpet, which is scheduled to start at 6.30pm.

Source : @GulfNewsTabloid:

Wafa, nika and Rayhana thank this.
  9. Rayhana

Rayhana Well-Known Member

guys does anybody know if the premiere's will be broadcast live on the Raone channel??I remember something being said one time ages ago

10. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

no it wont, just london premiere will be.

phul and Rayhana thank this.
  11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

confirmed there will be NO premiere in LA.
    but he will be in LA for an event he's been invited to, most likely the GG

phul says thanks.
  12. K

Some info about the LA screening:

https://twitter.com/#!/resulp

resulp Happy diwali to all of you.Los Angeles bound,taking Ra.one2 screen4 academy members& Hollywood fraternity, huge affair for an indian cinema.

resulp It's a beautiful day in LA, at 1'O clock at the Academy theatre with Dolby guys for a tech check, meeting at the members club post d check.

resulp At the Academy theatre at 7.30pm @RaOneFilm will be revealed to the members&the fraternity,in 3D with 7.1 surround sound.This is history.

resulp I'm so proud2 present @RaOneFilm & @iamsrk to my fraternity here who so happily welcomed me &gave me so much love and affection.Gratitude!

resulp Just came back after checking the test run at the Academy..it's sounds and looks in 3D awesome..! Ra.one rocks in LA. @iamsrk @anubhavsinha

resulp Came back after the screening at the Academy.Overwhelming response frm d fraternity here.I'm so proud of @iamsrk for having taken the step.

iamsrk Everyone seems to be happy with Ra.One in Los Angeles...I feel so touched & happy. now off to delhi for formula1 & lady gaga show!!

13. K

resulp A journalist friend wrote me today, I want to share it with you all; @iamsrk achievement in Ra.One is undeniably exceptional.He has taken the Bollywood big-screen spectacle to d next level.Shame on part of d industry 4 trying2 undermine the film's breathtaking possibilities!

pleasant says thanks.