1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RA1 PREMIER NEWS

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Sep 26, 2011.

1. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

The O2.:)

2. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Its at 'The O2 Arena' :)

Edit: Didn't see Kalee's post as it was on next page, sorry for double answering.

3. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Thanks guys....bu where can we get tickets for it???? And if there none for us then how can we see srk without going inside the arena???

4. Elahe

Elahe Dil To Shahrukhee hai!

friends about the premier in Toronto, I contacted a guy here who knows a lot about all Bollywood events that go on here in Toronto and he said that a certain number of tickets will be available for the public, now price-wise I'm totally clueless:baby:
    however he is supposed to contact me when he gets his hands on more info, I'm guessing the same would be true perhaps for the other premiers as well?!?!?! I'm not sure though, I'll write here whenever I get more info

5. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

sunnymalik Sunny Malik

London People can win Tickets to the UK Premiere of @iamsrk's RA.ONE by going to the Zee Stand at Diwali Festival,Trafalgar Square on Sunday

Rayhana and SRKfanforever thank this.
  6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

:cheer2: :whoo: yipeeee i have reservated my Tickets for Ra.One Can't wait to drive to Berlin and Watch it on 26th :cheer2:

7. SRKfanforever

SRKfanforever Well-Known Member

Thanks Marlies.....but what if we dont get tickets in diwali festival??? Can we still wait outside of the arena and see SRK when he comes????

8. chandu28

chandu28 Well-Known Member

Friends.................................lot of u might remember that Danielle Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is a huge fan of SRK & Sachin Tendulkar. How about someone getting SRK to invite Danielle for the premiere at London???

9. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

im sure huge crowds will be gathered around the arena to see him. isnt there gonna be a carpet event or not? theres always people there just to see the celebs :p
    i wish i could go but its not that simple.

one day it will be :p

10. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Well I have finally found one theater that will be showing Ra. One......and in 3-D!! I will have to drive about 200 miles one way..........and some how I will at least once!
    Am still hoping for a showing closer to home.....wanted to see it as many times as possible......:) Those of you that get to go to a premier........congrats!!
    You take all of our love with you! :heart:

Ishq19 says thanks.
  11. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

If i'm not wrong there's even a live screening via YT planned from the premiere in London, so there should be a red carpet ;):p

No chance at all to go? :(

12. mumbiene

Ra.One launch party in Toronto
    89.jpg

Rayhana and relaxxx thank this.
  13. mumbiene

Shah Rukh Khan to grace Toronto for Ra.One Premiere

[​IMG]

Ra.One Premiere

Event Details:
    Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2011
    Time: 7.30 pm (Please arrive by 7.00 pm)
    Venue: Bell TIFF Lightbox. 350 King St. W, Toronto.
    Premiere tickets are $200. This will allow you to walk THE RED CARPET and full access to the premiere screening. Purchase your tickets online by completing the form below!

http://www.mybindi.com/raone

Rayhana, shahrukhjaan and relaxxx thank this.
  14. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

Rayhana and relaxxx thank this.
  15. DianaDimple

http://www.filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=21155

A Ra One Evening with Shahrukh Khan in Toronto
    By Guneet Wadera - Filmicafe.com, 18 October, 2011
    The Superstar - Shahrukh, The Destination - Toronto, The Date - Oct 26, The Occasion - Diwali, The Venture - Ra One.

A night like none other - one for the record books, A might like none other - Shahrukh Khan, wherever he goes unparalleled hysteria and incomparable pandemonium follows.

For the second time in the same calendar year the Baadshah of Bollywood will be honouring Toronto with his presence by selecting the city to host the premiere of his home production Ra One at the prestigious tiff Bell Lightbox, home of the Toronto International Film Festival.

Expressing his excitement at returning to the city Shahrukh tweeted, “Looking forward to being in Toronto on 26th though I will just fly in and out...I have fond memories of Toronto.”

The jack of all trades and entertainer supremo sure knows how to party right and party all night. Things will surely kick up several notches after the premiere as King Khan will rock the party throwing a celebration unlike anything Toronto has ever witnessed before.

With the Toronto Skyline as the picture perfect backdrop, The Sound Academy will play host to Shahrukh, his close friends and 3000 others for the Ra One Premiere Party and you are invited.

A state-of-the-art presentation and unique interactive experience are planned for attendees as SRK will ignite festivities for a truly memorable evening.

As a once-in-a-lifetime evening with Shah Rukh Khan awaits keep it tuned to the one and the only one Filmicafe for everything Ra One.

Attached Files:

• ra1.jpg
      ra1.jpg
      File size:
      73.9 KB
      Views:
    Rayhana says thanks.
  16. coldplay

coldplay New Member

Is anyone here to confirm this message that I´ve just got?

There will be another premiere and the red carpet.
    Also Shahrukh and the actors from the movie will be there too.

Hamburg/ Cinemax Dammtor on 29th october 2011

17. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Where did you get this info from?

18. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

I can`t imagine that it is true - but I`m relaxed because I`ve already booked my tickets for this day :D:p

19. coldplay

coldplay New Member

A friend of mine saw some posters with advance notice in the streets of Hamburg.
    But I´can´t say that means a premiere with red carpet and stars.
    Perhaps someone finds out what it's there?
    Thanks. :help:

20. DianaDimple

Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal will be in Dubai on Monday for the premiere of RA.One followed by a dinner date with his fans.

This is the superstar's first stopover on the way to Toronto where another premiere will take place. Considering that he has been on an overdrive for the promotions, next week he even begins zipping across continents.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2011/oct/201011-informer-1.htm

Rayhana says thanks.
  21. Mara

Mara Well-Known Member

Los Angeles Premier: Anubhav Sinha has mentioned in an interview of both flying to LA and a Los Angeles Premier. The movie theater in Los Angeles which was advertising on their website that SRK would be there October 27 has withdrawn that information. In an email I was told "Yes it is true that he was going to come for all the shows at Naz on Oct. 27th 2011, but due to the screening of GOLDEN GLOBE, he wants to come after 10 pm at our Cinema, and THURSDAY BEING THE WORKING DAY, we decided not to have the PREMIERE that late, so we dropped the idea." So it sounds like SRK will be in Los Angeles for a Golden Globe screening, with Anubhav Sinha. But a premier here still sounds questionable.

danshula and phul thank this.