1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RA1 DVD

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Nov 16, 2011.

1. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

I wish there were better "extras!" I need a directors commentary for Ra.One. I need more deleted scenes. I am a little disappointed with the extras. We could be watching the Making Off with so much more to offer.

Wafa says thanks.
  2. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I feel the same, MaryAnn.. I was quite disappointed with the extras and especially with the making of.. I was expecting so much more. And why so few deleted scenes... :(

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  3. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

I was also left wanting more from the "extras"... and even though my dvd is the original copy I just don't see it as good quality picture.

4. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Yay it's finally here!

5. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

omg i asked 3 friend to bring me the DVD but instead it was my bro who brought it :lol: the cover is soooooooooo cool love it didnt see it will sooon :D

6. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Omg got my German DVD Today with a beautiful Suprise on it. And i do not mean the Poster inside. I started the Movie and expected the Logos of Producing Companys to come and what came? Shah Rukh waving and saying " Hi everybody I'm Shah Rukh and Bollywood macht glücklich" Means in English "Hi I'm Shah Rukh and Bollywood makes Happy" They must have record it during the Berlinale. Shah Rukh is wearing the same Suit. Oh and how Shah Rukh is smilling during he speaks. :faint2:What a wonderful Suprise. :love:

7. Misty45

Misty45 Well-Known Member

So glad for you. I think that was on my DVD too, though I can't remember now whether it was in German with English subtitles or whether he spoke in English as well. I have watched the movie 4 times now but the extras only once. Still don't know why the critics were so critical. I love this movie and hope he does a sequel!

Debbie says thanks.
  8. phul

Its on the German DVD which was released Yesterday Linda and not in the Extras its directly infront of the Movie.

Misty45 says thanks.
  9. phul

rubyroo, Jasmine, Debbie and 2 others thanked this.
  10. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

ahhhh ...how sweet is this when he said....bollywood macht glücklich.
    I bought the DVD also, today and I watched the movie.
    Thanks Anke for uplaod this nice message

phul says thanks.
  11. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Are the extras different on the German edition?

12. phul

No the Extras are the Same like on the Indian DVD (which i have too) the only Difference is that the Extras on German DVD have German Subtitels. And that the Part about the Ra.One Premiere is not there.

MaryAnnK and Anjali72 thank this.
  13. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Thanks Anke. :D Aaaww he looks so pleased with himself! :love:

phul says thanks.
  14. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Thanks Anke, he looks so sweet, and how sweet for all his German fans!

phul says thanks.
  15. mumbiene

deutscher Trailer:

phul says thanks.
  16. mumbiene

17. Misty45

Is the whole film dubbed into german or just the trailer? I think I would prefer to hear SRK's own voice and put up with the subtiltes!
    Yes, I was wrong about my DVD. I just remember seeing the Premier on mine. Think I'll have to watch the film again now. Sigh! Can't get on with my household chores for watching SRK:rolleyes:

phul says thanks.
  18. phul

Yes the whole Film is dubbed but you have the Option to watch the Film in German or in Hindi with German Subtitels.:) I prefere the latter :D

Misty45 says thanks.
  19. Misty45

Oh, I'm so glad for you. I just remember seeing the only SRK movie that I found awful 'Yeh Lamhe Judaai Ke' (the film-not SRK) and finding that it wasn't his own voice!
    I am trying to learn Hindi so that I can follow watch the films without being distracted by the subs. Was watching Ram Jaane last night and I could actually read some of the headlines in a newspaper article!!!!! Finding the Devnagari script easier than the language.

phul says thanks.
  20. phul

I made some Photos of the German DVD.

Cover Front

SAM_0059.JPG

Cover Back

SAM_0066.JPG

Inside Front (The DVD with the Film is still in my DVD Player :) )

SAM_0075.JPG

Inside Back

SAM_0070.JPG

Poster on 1 Side Kareena in Chamak Challo on the 2end Side Shah Rukh in Chamak Challo.

SAM_0072.JPG SAM_0071.JPG

Rapid Eyemovies ( They bring out the Bollywood Films here in Germany) always put a Booklet in the DVD where they show which DVDs they have. This Time on one of its Sides is a small wet, unshaven and bad Candy named Don.:eyebrows:

SAM_0074.JPG

RizwanaShahrukh says thanks.