1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RA1 DVD

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Nov 16, 2011.

1. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

There are now two sellers from India on the Amazon.com website selling the DVD. Amazon themselves have yet to put it on sale though. I wonder if those are original copies? I've checked eBay and it doesn't seem like anyone listed the DVD there yet. Any DVD news lately?

2. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

3. TeraMeraDil

It's supposed to release on the 28th according to some eBay/amazon sellers. I think I should just wait for it to pop up in my local Wal-Mart. I'll go and check it out tomorrow to see how fast they are at updating their Bollywood section.

4. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

The original Ra.One Dvds (2 discs collection) -
    on Ebay - http://bit.ly/sREemf
    on Amazon - http://amzn.to/uMoTby

Extras in the DVD -
    Deleted Scenes
    Making of the Film
    Akon Recording
    Making of Songs
    - Chammak Challo
    - Criminal
    Ra.One London Premier
    Ra.One Trailer Launch

DVD covers (Front and Back) -
    51uGl2azMzL.jpg 81k1K-ehGmL._AA1078_.jpg (open in new tab)

5. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I ordered my copy from Amazon couple of days ago (it wasn't amazon though, who was selling, but one of their partners) and yesterday I received an e-mail that it has been shipped... It better be original!! But I think it is, because it is the 2 disc version, they don't make 2 disc pirated copies, at least I've never seen...

6. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Just ordered the DVD from ebay. Hope it's an original one.:)

7. TeraMeraDil

I went to Wal-Mart today and my oh my has their Bollywood DVD collection grown! Sadly no Ra.One in sight. :( I'll probably try again tomorrow or Sunday.

8. Pompula

Yes, my Ra.One dvd arrived today! :cheer2: :cheer2:

9. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

congrats! so it is the original copy? :D

10. Pompula

Yes, it's original. :D I didn't watch it yet, because I didn't have the time, but I did check the dvd... I'm not going to watch it tomorrow either, because I decided to save it for the coming long weekend, when I'll have time to not only watch the film, but enjoy all the extras and everything... And of course, time to watch it more than once... :D

mumbiene and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Got mine today too!!! I watched it immediately......I love this movie and I love this man :heart:

Neeran says thanks.
  12. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Where do you live? I have never seen any here at my Walmart!

13. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I looked at my Walmart too and it was not there....MNIK was when it came out, but no sign of Ra One, bought mine on Amazon. I feel the MNIK DVD I got at my Walmart was cheap.......so think I will stick to Amazon from now on.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  14. TeraMeraDil

I live in Canada. Apparently a select number of Wal-Marts in the country have a deal with Eros to sell some Bollywood movies. Usually they are really quick at updating their collection with new and old titles but for some reason I have yet to see Ra.One hit the shelves.

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  15. sami16

sami16 a fan not a fanboy

I don't think the film has been officially released on DVD anywhere outside India....and I doubt it will, its not a MNIK/3 Idiots release where they got a UK/USA based distributor to get the film an official anglicized DVD release, so what you will have like 98% of Bollywood films is merchant sellers from India who will sell the original region 0 DVD through Amazon/Ebay and various South Asian telecom shops in Asian dominated areas like Southall (UK) etc.

I know that in the UK, Eros has a deal with the supermarket chain Asda to sell its Bollywood DVDs, within the next month certain Asdas in the UK should be stocking Ra. One.

16. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

it was released in Dubai and topping the list of most selling DVD.. :) this is a tweet from them after asking them about it
    “@VirginMegaME: @SWEETSHAH81 We only have it here in the UAE. Not in Kuwait”

17. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

here is the Q
    SWEETSHAH81 SWEET_DON
    @VirginMegaME hey was wondering if u got Ra.one DVD yet

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  18. MaryAnnK

Got mine in the mail today!!!! Whoooo Hoooo!! Watched it too!!! With family. Grandkids, ages 4 to 9 love it!!! The four year old didn't move from his seat!

Neeran and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  19. MaryAnnK

I have a question for anyone who got their DVD. Are the extras the same as those above in Anshula's post? MNIK extras were different on the US version and the European version. Just wondering! Do I need to track down another copy? :)

20. darina4srk

darina4srk SRKManiac

Yep! Mine is the same ;)

MaryAnnK says thanks.