1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra.One Website

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by mumbiene, Jan 16, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

2. Dea

Dea ♥SRK-Gauri♥

and there i was hoping the wallpapers button works :p

3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Me too Dea, I tried on a different browser too...:pout:

4. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

Nothing works except the twitter link and he won't tweet again :D

5. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Just one more small step in the progression of Ra.One, that's all. Thanks! There will be more!!!!!!

6. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

www.ra1movie.com
    This is also Ra.One website....The URL is owned by Red Chillies. (And I know some ppl from Red Chillies as contacts cuz of some other ppl, and according to my info I think I have a strong feeling on that this is the official website, I think eros has just made that site for linking. Dunno which one turns out to be the one which will remain at the end and will be there to promote. Also the Facebook page of RaOne which is linked from that site does not look official to me...cuz I know that official page of Ra.one already ( I am not allowed to disclose it for a while - but when I am allowed, as I am moderator of RaOneFanClub on twitter along with others members of SRK fan club in India, It will be posted all once it has been allowed to be revealed :D) Best thing is that ShahRukh follows us along with other cast of Ra.One...was really nice to connect with him. Not anymore! Wish him all the best for Ra.One! :thumb:

phul says thanks.
  7. jg2k

jg2k The.One

I love the screen that comes up while "loading" the website! Very innovative and uh, uber cool! :D:D:D

8. TeraMeraDil

TeraMeraDil Active Member

Darn! I was hoping for some background score! Oh well guess I'll just listen to the zip zap sounds while I study. :p

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I can't hear any zips or zaps!!! :confused2:
    Sohrab are you sure you don't have insects in your laptop? :lol:

10. danshula

hmmm....I can hear the Electric - zip-zap sound of the electric energy of G.One.....hmmmm try to reload the page Chris ji with a loud volume :thumb: hehe!

11. donshema

donshema SRK is my Family

yes guys I can hear it too...it's awesome actually....it sounds like ..mm..light making noise ........it's the light around his arms that make the sound.......can't wait to see that movie.....:D

12. danshula

Guys, this is the OFFICIAL Website of Ra.One and owned by Red Chillies [www.raonemovie.com/ ]
    The website posted in very first is owned by Eros Entertainement! Eros always has a back up website for all the movies they distribute.
    So for example --> [ http://billu.redchillies.com/ | http://billubarber.erosentertainment.com/ ] Same way, Ra.One is going to done too!
    So the official Website of Ra.One is [ www.raonemovie.com/ ] :)
    and OFFICIAL Ra.One Facebook Page [ http://on.fb.me/gVzZkg ] --> Got it via ShahRukh Khan's Official Facebook Page (which is confirmed! ) and got the site info from the SRK's Official FB Page too!
    ShahRukh's Official FB Page [ www.facebook.com/IAMSRK ] Owned by Red Chillies Ent.
    EDIT!
    Guys, I saw official raone trailer video on Bollywood Hungama - and like all the trailer videos they have site written on top or bottom of the trailer, it said www.RaOneMovie.com

Anjali72, phul, Ishq19 and 3 others thanked this.
  13. danshula

OMG guys, Check Out the Official Website http://www.raonemovie.com/
    It has been changed totally :eek: I was shocked to see it!
    It says, Deconstruct G.One, I wonder whats that for! ;)

SRKdream, Ishq19, Number8 and 2 others thanked this.
  14. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I do not know why but the page do not work in my Firefox Browser. :noidea: :(
    But it works fine in Opera and IE and also in Safari :noidea:

15. danshula

It needs plugin Adobe Flash 10.3 may be thats why!
    I use Google Chrome! I have no problem there!

16. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's something like the last shot of the trailer where we see that hand getting constructed :p
    Also you can download the trailer in the website, yay! :smile:

17. danshula

may be, although the hand is of Ra.One, lets see what it means when they reveal it!

18. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

I have Adobe Flash 10.3 who knows why it do not work in Firefox. But atleast i can see it in Opera and IE. OMG they allow us to download the Trailer? When you open the Trailer there is a button Download the Video :eek: it works it needs a bit but it works. wow

19. Number8

Number8 Well-Known Member

I think Ra.One's back appears also in the begining like sitting in the floor. Also the hand that appears in the middle with a black and red suit must be his hand.

20. danshula

yeah, in the trailer where they have shown a hand crushing the rose flower, i am sure its of Ra.One. About the person at the start of the trailer, it could be either of them, Ra.One or G.One (not sure)