1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra.One turns 1 year!!

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by sistlashyamu, Oct 25, 2012.

1. sistlashyamu

sistlashyamu Active Member

The epic sci-fi movie of bollywood! directed by Anubhav Sinha starring Sharukh Khan(The uncrowned king of bollywood) alongside kareena kapoor has turned 1year!
    Ra.one broke several previous record by creating history!there was a historic and record breaking opening for Shah Rukh Khan's Ra.One, produced by Red Chillies Entertainments in association with Winford Productions which released across theatres worldwide on 26th October 2011.SRK's super hero action film set new records at the Indian box office by earning a gross of Rs 170 crore worldwide in the opening weekend (first five days of release).Since its release, Ra.One has been creating history by shattering regional, national and international box office record after record with the biggest Diwali day opening followed by the biggest single day collections for an Indian film and then the biggest ever weekend release for both India and overseas box office.It was a great sucess at the indian and overseas boxoffice!it was very much praised by the Hollywood people and also won the national award for the visual effects!

548230_309719529093256_193273878_n.jpg

mumbiene and Tash thank this.
  2. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Is this a Article from a Newspaper or wrote by You? If this is a Article could you please be so nice and give us a Link to the Webside from where the Article is?

3. zheni

zheni Well-Known Member

Yesterday was the second anniversary of the release Ra.one ... I really loved it
    raone_630.jpg

Debbie says thanks.
  4. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Can't believe it has been 2 years!! Such excitement waiting for this movie to release.....will never forget how I felt......

lauraleedooley says thanks.
  5. lauraleedooley

lauraleedooley Bollywood Blogger

zheni says thanks.