1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

RA.One to be premiered at London on October 25, 2011

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by mumbiene, Aug 12, 2011.

1. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

RA.One to be premiered at London on October 25, 2011
    Updated on: Aug 12, 2011

Shahrukh Khan Sci-Fi thriller RA.One is on the verge of getting release. RA.One will premiered in London on October 25, 2011 which is a Tuesday and also wedding anniversary of SRK and Gauri. Shahrukh Khan made this announcement at an event in London. So, this is confirmed now! Premier’s venue will be confirmed soon.

SRK has given a special invitation to Hrithik Roshan for premier of RA.One in London. Hrithik’s Krrish is the favourite superhero of SRK’s children Aryan and Suhana. It is a buzz that Hrithik is also equally excited to see RA.One as he has loved the promos of the film and want to see the film as soon as possible.

The first screening of the movie will not happen at Mannat, as SRK thinks VFX and sound of the movie should be enjoyed in theatre only if you want to experience the best. Shahrukh sent a special message to VFX team of RA.One for congratulating them for the brilliant work done.

Really it will be amazing to see Krrish and G.One to enjoy the screening together!

http://www.supergoodmovies.com/24699...1-News-Details

MaryAnnK, Pedi, SRKdream and 8 others thanked this.
  2. Vegainko

Vegainko Well-Known Member

It is waiting for this film! I hope that it will justify all the hopes Shahrukh Lhana. We look forward to October 25))):)

3. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Guys, if you remember then Oct 25 is also SRK-Gauri's 20th Wedding Anniversary! :heart: How awesome this is! :heart:

4. hanaa

hanaa Well-Known Member

Yesss , when i read the title felt excited and so happy ..It's gonna be AWESOME! :D
    What a wonderful day :)

5. mumbiene

sunnymalikSunny Malik
    Ra.One Premiere will most likely be at Leicester Square.. 25th October 2011.
    Cant Wait http://twitter.com/#!/sunnymalik

That`s a great cinema with a nice place for the red carpet.
    There was the OSO- premiere
    I can`t wait , too!

Wafa, Number8, hanaa and 1 other person say thanks.
  6. Pedi

Pedi Well-Known Member

Same here :D - thanks for the info Marlies :hug: and Sunny :hug:

7. Steffi_Khan

Steffi_Khan Member

guys is it possible to buy tickets for the premiere? or it just for the a-list people? =)

8. mumbiene

I think on the premiere it was only for charged guests. It was so on the OSO Premiere in London.