1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra One Supporters

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by bluey[Ru], Jan 14, 2012.

1. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Marion I'm loving this story already and I can just imagine those scenes lol!:love: I'm happy that Ra.One bagged many awards at ZCA. Some people may say that Zee create special categories to keep SRK happy but who cares!:music: I'm was jumping with joy when I read the tweet from Resulp Pookutty. The award means so much to the whole team behind it just as much as it means to all of us. I'm glad that Zee acknowledged the noble intention of these creative talent. Hope it would encourage such films to made instead of remaking South Indian films which just expose the lack of creativity among Bollywood filmmakers.:rolleyes: Hopefully we can look forward to a sequel too.:D I have a feeling it will receive much better response at the BO if it's remade.:) Yesterday watched Ra.One again. I don't why the more I see the film, the more I'm liking it. The film is just addictive!:biggrin1: In the mean time, keep penning Marion.:typing: I'm looking forward to read the next part.

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  2. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Yes. It's amazing. I'm always one leap into the air when I read something positive. Each award makes me happy. No matter what category. :dance: And now please do not laugh, but sometimes I'm jealous of Don2. :boxing:
    He has put so much work in his film Ra.One, to realize his dreams, his health badly strained, etc., etc. I wanted to go all the award to him. :hail:
    Unfortunately I can not see the movie yet. But I always look at all the available scene excerpts, mostly Chammack Challo. And listen to his music, from morning to night. Raftaarein is my favorite. I'll wake up every morning about it. :madgrin: I guarantee you that the day starts wonderfully. :love:

I promise to continue writing this story. I appreciate every comment, because if I have a blockage, you bring me on. The basic structure is. So come, let us keep on dreaming. [​IMG]

3. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Dear Ru. Again a big thank you to you. [​IMG] Your idea was brilliant. It is wonderful to be able to speak only in positive form. I enjoy the uncritical time. And I hope it further Supporters find their way into this thread. [​IMG]

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  4. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

What? You haven't watched the film yet!:shocked:The way you wrote such a detail draft of the story made me think that you know so much stuff about the film. May I know the reason since you could have bought the DVD online. You have to see the film ASAP because I know you'll love it! I agree we have to thank Ru for opening this thread.:hug: Maybe when your story is ready we could compile it and gift it to Shah Rukh.:D

5. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Of course, I've seen the movie. :p But unfortunately for the premiere in the cinema. :cool: I am waiting anxiously for months for the DVD. I ordered it long ago.

I like the idea. Story and pictures and everything was done of us Supporters. This will make his heart jump. :D

6. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Yes, we all should give Ru a Big Thank You!! And yes we should send him our words of support......Love Ra. One! Love SRK!

pleasant and Yeh Dil thank this.
  7. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Dream scene:
    The sea is calm and peaceful. The clouds are reflected in the turquoise water. The evening sun lights up the horizon in yellow and orange tones. On a cliff you can see the silhouette of G. one ..
    It sounded delicate tones of a gorgeous melody from violins and clarinet. In blue jeans and an open to the navel black shirt and sunglasses, he drifts from the music. He begins to sing. A dark, soft voice sings of the longing of love, which is not accessible. She is so near and yet so distant as the horizon, he should not reach for it. A love that will remain forever unfulfilled. The only longing carries within itself. A love that should never happen that. It hurts his heart, but he knows he will never be a part of it. He sings of the longing for her warmth and closeness. From the bright-eyed, dragging him under its spell.
    G. One is moving slowly towards Maya. He reaches for her. But he reaches into the void. Maya is just a breath away. He follows her. Reaches for her. But Maya escapes. Maya runs away, he followed. He sees it and keeps running. He stops suddenly. Looks around. Maya is gone. Nowhere he can discover her. Suddenly he hears her voice, "G. One.".

8. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I'm really starting to like this sequel......:p

9. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:hug:

10. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:cheer2: Finally Finally Finally :cheer2: - my long-awaited Ra.One - DVD is finally here. Today, first for hours enjoying the movie. :couch2:

11. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Have fun, now you can watch all the "special parts" over and over and over again!! :p

12. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Got mine too, from a seller in India through ebay. :D
    Now I notice they are also selling it on Blu-Ray. Would it be ridiculous to buy the same film twice in a month? :rolleyes: :bolt:

13. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

you're absolutely right. 've now seen the complete film and additional 3 x the credits and the train scene. Biggest volume Raftareein . I think my neighbors need a break. :madgrin:

Welcome to the Ra.One Supporters :welcome:
    Never. It would never be ridiculous. When the big screen would be offered in addition, I would buy this too.:D
    I canĀ“t get enough of this movie. :flame:

14. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Absolutely not! :p I'm buying both!!

15. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i got my DVD while i was in Dubai :madgrin::cheer2:
    cant wait to watch it on full sound system :evil::madgrin:

16. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Well, a lot of fun. :couch2:

Runaway Neighbors Island :madgrin: :evil: :eyebrows: will slowly fill up.

I cant get enough of this movie. So many wonderful little things that stand out for the second or third time. Oh, I love it. :flame:

Please, please dear Shahrukh, make us the joy turn Ra.One - The next :peace:

But, please Ru forget not, your stories and comments here. :love:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:lol: i will make sure they book their tickets for that island soon :heh::madgrin:

enshAllah he will make Ra One sequel with Anu :madgrin::madgrin::flame::target:

yes enshAllah i will go through the chapters ji :hug::kiss: and won't forget to comment :kiss:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  18. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Lol! Of course I did! :lol:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  19. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

The next Part

G. One" Maya says again and nudges him on the shoulder. He twitches and stutters "Sorry I must have dozed off well. What did you say? "He grins naughty. "You scoundrel, I'll tell you how important it is for me to have you as a friend, and you ..." she scolds. "I wish it was more than friendship," he whispers. "What," asks Maya "do not talk so quietly. "You're a good friend." He says loudly. Then he jumps up. "Come on, we have slowly home. It will be too late. "They pack their things and go to the car. Quietly they go back to the track. The road is now tighter and they take longer. "Are you hungry," asks G. One. "Should I stop somewhere." "No, not necessary. I eat at home. "" Are you sure. You have not eaten all day yet. "" You still do not, so do not worry about me. "

But G. One is worried. Every day they were on the road for hours. Maya has never eaten or drunk anything. Something is not right. Is she sick. Perhaps anorexic. "He thinks. "No, it does not." Maya is asleep in the passenger seat. Smiling, he looks at her. Her features are very soft and easy smile spreads across her lips. G. One would like to include in his arms and never let go. Dreamy he drives on. It is already dark when he settles on the doorstep.

"You still want to come in with," she asks, smiling at him. "It's getting late. I'm going home. "He looks deep into her eyes, shakes his head and walks away. Maya goes to her room. She sits on the window sill and looks into the starry night. Her only thought is G. One. Dreamily she thinks about the last days, his face always in mind. You see his smile, his silly sayings, his worried face. She begins to smile. It is nice to him. Every single minute in his presence is so pleasant. She feels safe. Must be so feel friendship, she thinks.

Prateek is sitting in the living room and looks remote, as G. One comes in the door. "Hi. Will I face you once too "he grinned insolently at G. One. "How was your day." G. One sits down to him. "It was beautiful." "Well? That's all. "Hooked after Prateek. "We had a lot of fun. We were swimming and lying on the beach and talk. '"G. One, you're telling me but not that it has not yet sparked between you?" He becomes indignant. G. One looks at him sadly. "I love her. Yes, I love her very much. But that has no sense. "Prateek interrupts him," What is this nonsense. '"Prateek, you know I'm different. How should it ever be living together. I am not like you or you. I am onlya half man. "He says sadly. Prateek looks at him and understands. "Excuse me, because I have not thought of. For me you are human, like everyone else. You are my friend, my confidant, and as a father. " They have some time to sit together and Prateek then goes to bed. "Good night, see you tomorrow.