1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra One Supporters

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by bluey[Ru], Jan 14, 2012.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

yes! :nod:
    i hope one day his own people realize that and start appreciating him.. Ra One was more of just SRK dream.. it was his dream to take BW forward.. but i guess Indians aren't ready yet :tsk:

2. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

when the Indian pointed out that this technique is needed in more and more movies, they too will understand SRK's dream. This can unfortunately take years.:(

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Marion ji, no sad face in this thread :becky:
    whether they realize it or not, its their loss.. we, overseas fans, OWN SRK now and forever :hail:

4. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Well, Ru. This part is especially for you. :madgrin:

On Saturday, they go to the party. At the entrance they welcomed Mr. Chopra. "Welcome, Mr. Subramaniam. Nice that you could come. "G. One looks at him a little confused to hear this name was new to him. Prateek grins at him and goes. "Thanks for the invitation." "I have to thank you." Does Mr. Chopra. "Your son has greatly contributed to our last project that has succeeded so well. Did he tell you about it. "G. One shakes his head" Well, we have built a new generation of robots. Especially for the deep-sea research. This takes tasks that can not carry a human diver, because it`s simply too dangerous. These are now controlled from the ship. In the eyes are small cameras that record and transmit everything on board. The skin of the robot is completely waterproof. "G. One could only nod. "But enough talk, come on, I ask you a couple of other guests.

G. One follows Mr. Chopra through the crowd. Here and there they remain standing and swap out a few phrases. At the end of the room will be Mrs. Chopra. "So, now I can imagine you my wife." G. One bows to Mrs. Chopra "good day". They talk for a while.
    Mr. Chopra suddenly begins to beam. A big grin spreads over his face. "Ah, here comes my own work." And winks at him. "Mr. Subramaniam, may I introduceyou Maya - my creator of the universe and goddess of illusion" G. One turns around. A young woman walks up to them.

G. One can not look away from her.
    Slowly she moves through the hall. He believes, she floats. Her movements radiate peace and lightness. Her fawn, silky, shiny hair reaching to her narrowwaist. Individual strands fell of her face. Her yellow sari clinging to her slender body.
    Then she stands before him. He looks in two chestnut-brown shining eyes with thick lashes. She smiles at him with slightly parted lips. "Hi, I'm Maya" is played her velvety voice. G. One must pull himselve together. He shakes his head slightly and gives her a hand "G.One, Hello."

Suddenly the music starts and G. One is torn from his dreams. "Shall we dance" asks Maya. He nods. G. One spends the whole evening with Maya and they have a lot of fun together. Then it is time to go.
    Prateek and G. One drive home. The radio is playing "Chammack Challo" Prateek starts to grin. "G.One, do you like Maya, right?" G. One grins. "Very much." He replies. Prateek's grin is even wider, "But you know you can not do, what all male can do?” and begin to laugh.
    Have fun reading. And please tell me what you think.

The next part will take a little longer. It whirrs a bit confused. Must first sort.:confused2:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  5. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Sorry. Ru. Did they just had bad luck. We know what we have on our beloved SRK. :flame:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
    CONTINUE!!!
    SRK.. hope you're reading this.. WE NEED A PARTNER FOR G. ONE! :target::flame::target::flame:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  7. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:faint2::faint2::faint2: Shit, sorry, he looks so OMG sexy and hot :flame: I like to eat him:hungry: And this violence in the song.
    Tillt me, like a pinball. I prefer to hear it at full volume. If I has the DVD. I play it again and again. In Dolby Surround. I hope my neighbors like that, too :madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin:

It's a shame that it only comes in the credits. :hurt:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:flame::target::flame:
    im sure ur neighbors will LOVE it :madgrin::madgrin: i'll make our neighbors run away.. you make yours run away and they all can meet in the Runaway Neighbors Island :madgrin:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  9. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

I've been offered a free ticket today to watch Ra.One due to the opening of a new theatre in my city but I rejected it because I'm really busy with my work. Does it make me any less than a supporter of this film?:( Wish I knew about the free ticket being offered during this past weekend or else I wouldn't have missed the chance t0 watch the film in theatre for the fourth time.

bluey[Ru] and Yeh Dil thank this.
  10. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:hurt:
    Runaway Neighbors Iceland - yeah, good idea. :hail:
    Is there also an iland for weak-minded reporter. NEVER-COME-BACK-ISLAND or so. :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:
    :jaw: The opportunity I would not want to miss. Never. I would have taken me a medical card or else invented an excuse. :bolt:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:hug: of course not ji :D im sure if you could, you would've gone to watch it but somethings in life always come first :nod:
    and welcome to the thread :D:D:D

YES :evil::evil: thats my Island where i torture those stooooooooooopid reporters/critics :evil::madgrin::lol:

Yeh Dil and Sofie thank this.
  12. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Right now I'm quite busy to go through the whole thread. Would read the thread during the weekend when my one week holiday starts. Wanna contribute to this thread too since I'm a supporter of Ra.One.:D Looking at the way this thread is heading to, seems like your mission has been accomplished!:biggrin1:

Yeh Dil and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

yay! well can't wait to read your posts in here!! :D:D

14. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Yeah. Sorry I forgot. :welcome: Enjoy it. I'm looking forward to your post. :D

Sofie says thanks.
  15. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

The next part

The next few weeks goes by. They both go about their work. G.One hasn´t seen Maya since the party. This should change over the weekend. Prateek is celebrating his birthday and the entire family Chopra has invited to dinner. Prateek has thought of everything, as the guests arrive.
    They sit down to dinner and Prateek served the food. G.One has apparently not hungry for an upset stomach. Maya also rejects the food. Both just sit there. Eat and drink nothing but talk all the time. Prateek is talking to his boss. He tells him, "The first underwater missions have worked just fine. Only one of the twenty robots in the use of has found to cause interference, which could not yet explain. There is only so much aware that there has been a matter of seabed brought to the surface. Since then, the robot reacts strangely. "Prateek looks at him. "What is strange." "He is out of control. We expect him on Monday. Then we need to review the functions in detail. It must be somewhere a technical problem.

G. One hears this conversation with halfway. Prateek looks at him shocked. What does this mean. Prateek asks, "What matter he has brought to the surface?" "This is currently being analyzed in the laboratory. It's a big chunk of almost 50 cm in diameter. The problem is, it consists of little more than 100 different elements, which are grown together into one big lump. They could not say more to me now. "Respond H. Chopra. "And there is only one robot, which came in connection with this chunk?" Hooked on G. One.
    "As far as I know, because the robots were used in various areas. But as I said, I can not say more yet. But why you ask. "" Oh, just because. I'm interested. "Mr. Chopra nods. Maya looks at him. His reaction surprised her.

On Monday, the robot arrives as promised. Prateek checks all functions, cabling, programming, exchanges various sensors. But nothing happens. The malfunction can not resolve. In the evening he goes home tired. He wants to continue to work the next day.
    G. One is waiting for him .. "Prateek, looks like it." Prateek tired answers, I do not know. The robot shows no errors, but still he does not respond as directed. G. One, what does that mean. "G. One shakes his head. "I do not know yet. We need to know which connections are still found. The former substances give no clue. Only then we can do something. "

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  16. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Just read the whole thread. So I see Marion has come up with a sequel already!;) Marion can you please focus the story more on Maya and less on robot. Remember G.One is a superhero with a HART.:D Must say you have great talent in writing.:thumb:What I loved the most about the film is G.One. With the special effect they can afford to use on SRK's face since he's playing G.One, he's looking super hot & sexy!:target: I'm dead just looking at him in Chammak Challo!:faint:I love the way he smile & move his hip during that song. I've never seen a man looking so sexy dancing while wearing a suit!:p Would have prefered a solo performance on CC from G.One!:smokin:Marion please take note. You have to include a solo song from G.One in your story!:pray2:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  17. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Thanks a lot. :kiss: I´m happy, that you like it. :D
    Yeah, i love G.One too. I wish, see more. G.One is a perfect and smart dancer. :target: You are right, he need a solo. :rockon: Let me think, how i create it. :eyebrows:
    G.One and Maya and his HART. :heart: Let yourself be surprised ... :typing:

Sofie and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  18. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

The next Part

Prateekspendsthe next few daysin the laboratoryand working undergreat tension.. He must find the problem. A lot of money depends on it. In the evening, when he comes home tired, the house is empty. G. One is never at home. He spends every day with Maya. They go to the cinema, ride with the bikes or walk for hours. Even in this day.

It's a beautiful spring day. The sun's first rays give off their warm light. G. One travels with Maya on the coast. He picks she up at home. Maya is already at the door. Pretty she looks. Her blue sari fluttering in the breeze, her hair is tied back in a pony tail. G. One helps Maya when boarding. He jumps into the driver's seat and drive off. G. One has chosen a nice spot by the sea. A small bay, surrounded by large rocks. The waves crash against the rocks. The sand is light and very fine. The sun slowly rises ever upwards and they choose a shady spot.

Happy, like two little kids, they run into the waves and let themself fall into the water. Maya begins to inject him wet. They wrestle around for hours in the water. Then they lay down on the beach. G. One is on the belly and rests his head with his arms. Maya lying on her back, let dry from the sun. Her hair spread out on the towel. A fine glitter that surrounds them. G. One feels the longing to touch them. Maya tells him something, but he does not listen. He just looks at her silently.

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i'm soooooooooooooo happy!!
    Ra One keep on winning AWARDS!! :cheer2:::cheer2:
    i hope it continues to and also when the phase 2 of the release starts, it will break all records! :amen::madgrin:

MARION!
    i am LOVING the updates!! :flame::target:
    but one question ji.. is G. One going to behave like human beings? like in everything??

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  20. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I´m also very very happy about it. :cheer2: And believe me, the phase 2 of the release is starts to break all records. We true Ra.One Supporters firmly believe .

This will convince our SRK to do a sequel. :target: :target:

:pound: like in everything? Should he ..... many more little G.One´s :madgrin:......not at all........:nono: but, G.one has become very human, yet he has the supernatural ability. .. :)

Although :doh: .... You know in science fiction, anything is possible. Maybe even the impossible. :whistle: You'll see. The next update comes soon. :kiss::hug: