1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra One Supporters

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by bluey[Ru], Jan 14, 2012.

1. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I remember him saying to PC.. "after this we will go for dinner.. but not chinese pls.. abhi abhi khake aaya hoon (I just had it) :pound:

yup! I loved his hair too.. and even my dad :pound:he always says.. that Armaan is the best child artist that he ever saw! He is smart !

Yeh Dil and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  2. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

Yup!! Thats the one.. I guess..!!

Damn.. i need to watch it again ... I have forgotten many things .... except G.One ofcourse!!! :flame:

3. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I know I am feeling the need to watch again tonight!!!!

Yeh Dil, S.one and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound:
    loved that!! the way he says it in Hindi is even funnier! :pound: ah :flame::flame:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  5. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Oh. WOW. I love these comments. My head is totally confused. Must sort myself. :kiss: :kiss::kiss:

Okay, first some answer to the o.a. Comments :nod:

No, I mean, of course, no robot in the traditional sense.
    G. One in Part 1 a programmed Roboter, where in the movement is programmed. And he could make only the movements of the computer control.
    G. One's body is pure technique. Every muscle, every sinew.
    Prateek has it evolved. Any movement, action, gesture, speech, etc. are controlled by sensors, and thus are able to program execution automatically adapt to changes in the environment.

I don't know any other meaning than robots. It is an Intelligent Robot.
    He looks natural as a normal person.

But, let's call him G. One only - it is his resurrection :cool:

Thanks, more later. I must first read and collect. :confused::eek::rolleyes: :kiss::hug: :kiss::hug: :kiss: :hug:

Only one yet. Do not worry, Debbie. G. One is G. One. But the products ten years later, something better quality. That's all. :D

Debbie and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

noo i didnt mean to change the name G. One!!
    i wanted name suggestions for his partner :madgrin:

A. One? :madgrin:

7. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

Kya karoon ... sab ladkiyan mujhpe marti hain ! :flame:

bluey[Ru] and Yeh Dil thank this.
  8. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

I know. You have to wait a while longer. It is not yet their time :madgrin: :madgrin: :madgrin:
    But I promise you, Tanii partner will come :heart:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  9. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

YES YES YES YES:target::target::target::flame::flame:
    uffffffff i have an image of his face now when he says that!! :faint:
    haye!! tankio ji!!
    me waiting :madgrin:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  10. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

There you are !

1.jpg 2.jpg

Debbie, Yeh Dil and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  11. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

Yeh Dil and S.one thank this.
  12. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

Dont die pls.. you stil have to update many stories... :p

13. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound:
    FOCUS!! Ra One :nod:

S.one and Yeh Dil thank this.
  14. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

bluey[Ru] and S.one thank this.
  15. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

I completely agree with you. I loved it sooooooooooo much and everytime I watched it, I loved it more than before. Everyone did a fantabulous job in it. On Sartplus they are advertising it and also some other movies. Like Shah Rukh said in several of his interviews during its promotion, the look of this movie is at par with HW movies and quality wise it the most superior movie. Shah Rukh has been consistently, tirelessly contributing so much to the industry - I think Hindi film industry owes him a lot and He deserves a lot of respect for his tremendous contribution. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for entertaining us relentlessly through this/and other wonderful movies :hail::hail: .

aamna, Debbie, bluey[Ru] and 2 others thanked this.
  16. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

whose idea was it to post pics of lucifer here???! :argue:

i thought no negativity was allowed here..so death is allowed?! :ballchain: fish IM DYING now!!!!!!!!! :tape: :faint2: :rip:

S.one and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  17. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

To be killed in this way is not negative. :D :angel: :amen:

S.one and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  18. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Okay, here is the next part. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Prateek is on vacation for two weeks. He spends every minute with G. One. They enjoy their time together. Sit together and talk, go through the city and do everything possible and just have fun.
    G. One is no longer the super hero in the eyes of Prateek, but his best friend. Prateek has the H.A.R.T and the body of G. One further developed, but again he realizes how much his father's own person in the H.A.R.T of G. One has incorporated. He likes to remember the things that his father has said or done before. Today, he sees it from a different perspective. A smile spreads across his face when he thinks the Michael Jackson scene. At that time he found it ridiculous, now he is missing these things. G.One is not only his best friend but also his father. That's a good feeling.

G. One is leading a normal middle class life with Prateek. He no longer sits at home and responds only to Prateek. No, he's more. He is absolutely independent. So he imagines himself in different software companies. He gets a job as a programmer in a company for computer games. No, he doesn´t make, the kind of computer games, the Super Hero and Villain create, but games for small children. The playful way to learn how to deal with the chemistry and physics. Again, this is a skill that has been created by Shekar.
    Alone, he never leaves the house. He also works from home. Without the Prateek he does not want to go public.

A few weeks later, Prateek comes home from work. "G. One" he says. "I'm up here." Promptly came the answer. Prateek comes to him. "Hi. G. One. On Saturday, my boss give a little party at his house. He has invited me and my family. "" Your Family "asked G. One. "Yes. G. One. I told him that my father comes along. " Grinned Prateek broadly.

Sorry Ru, you must wait a small time. :madgrin: Anu will be released soon :nod:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  19. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

AWWWWW!! loved it Marion ji!! :D you are a good writer yaar! :hug:
    in the party, Anu will show up right?! :madgrin::madgrin::flame:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  20. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Sweet! Love how Shehkar is being brought out in the story...........

Yeh Dil says thanks.