1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra One Supporters

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by bluey[Ru], Jan 14, 2012.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

hello everyone :wave: hope this thread doesn't get deleted :oops:

we all know that Ra One was SRK dream to come true.. he had been talking about it since ever, and always wanted to make it come to reality, and when it did.. sadly some people started to talk bad about it.. spreading around negativity that the movie didn't deserve..

but there are people who actually LOVED the movie and enjoyed it so much :D
    they didn't mind the small flaws in it because they knew this is the first Bollywood movie that had the technology of any Hollywood movie! and the best part is, it was done by SRK!!

rules of this thread:

1. no one is allowed to post negative comments here

2. if you did not like the movie, your opinion isn't needed because this thread is for Ra One loves, SRK dream supporters :biggrin1:

so come on :D let's support Ra One & Ra One Sequel and spread positivity and hope that it reaches SRK and make smile a bit that there are people out there that LOVED the mocie :D

aamna, RizwanaShahrukh, SWEET and 3 others thanked this.
  2. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

What a great idea Ru!
    I loved the movie and have now watched it 5 times.......every time I see it I find something else I like about it. I think I was just so excited the first time, that I missed so much.....could not believe how much I enjoyed it the second time.
    What he has done for Indian cinema will one day be appreciated.....just hope it's soon.

cool1989 and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  3. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:D:D thanks ji!

i know, i realized that i missed so much when i watched it for the second time :lol:
    i totally agree with that.. it was just Ra One that he has done and got so much negativity.. but Ra One is different.. enshAllah when he does a sequel.. it will be just as amazing as this one.. and maybe, just MAYBE those people will start appreciating him.. before its too late :nod:

4. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

fab idea & thread :D
    i totally loved the movie. for a first attempt in bwood this is almost perfect!
    would love to see G.One again, so hopefully SRK & the rest of them will consider a sequel in future.

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  5. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

Will be fully appreciated one day

6. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ENSHALLA! :D
    with or without Kareena.. i just want to see G. One again too :heart:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  7. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

:rockon::rockon: Super Ru. This is the best idea.
    Thank you. It will be nice for once to read nothing but positive and not to rebut any reviews.:peace:
    I hope we will all have fun. :becky:

Are dreams also allowed for the sequel? Actors, story or something :flame: :kiss:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

of course :D

like you and i wish to have Anushka as a partner for G One :faint2::target::madgrin:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  9. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Yes. She is my absolute favorite. Probably not be overlooked. . :target:

First, I am looking forward to the first part. I expect the DVD full of longing. :dance:

Ra.One has really impressed me.
    Just the sound effects and the implementation of the new technology had succeeded so perfectly.
    It was a pleasure to have seen him in movies. Because it's on TV, unfortunately not felt so good.
    He has left many impressions, which I already floating around in my head for a sequel.

I'll bring this down on paper. I can put it at the moment not really put into words, but there definitely Anu plays a big role for me. :thumb:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  10. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

awwesome awesommeeeee idea ru!!! :hug:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  11. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

I absolutely loveeeee ra.one! first and foremost, it was shah's dream and it was the most beautiful dream i ever saw... :hug:

i cannot explain how much i love this movie... before when people used to ask me "what is your fave srk movie?", used to find it very difficult to answer because i loved all his movies...and i still do.... BUT now its dead easy for me... all i say is "ra.one!!!!" :kiss:

And no im not being biased to it... it truly is my most fave srk movie everrrrrrrr!! I love everything about it! It's one of the most intelligent movies Ive ever seen! Yes u read right, I said INTELLIGENT!!

Each time i watch ra.one i discover things i never understood about it before... like little details, at times big ones too... at times it feels like i solved a puzzle or mystery lol! :lol:

like how many of u realised that shah wore the same pants in chammak challo AND criminal??? :D and im sure u can understand why he did that, no?! ;)

Yeh Dil and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  12. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

i know!! i want to watch it in cinema :(
    but when i get the DVD i will watch it in the living room (we have a sound system, so the family might want to leave the house when i watch it in the living room :evil:)

he had made the best movie indeed! :nod:
    AH! cant wait :D:D:cheer2:
    omg you know, that is the best line ever! :heart:

:pound::nod:

TOTALLY agree!! feel the same way!! i love watching it over and over again and just look at SRK expressions as G. One :heart::heart: the best!!

:lol: i always fast forward Criminal so i don't think i've noticed :nod:

Yeh Dil and RizwanaShahrukh thank this.
  13. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Great. Sound System and a big big TV - thats the best way to look to look it at home. And alone. Send your family to cinema. :eyebrows: :evil:
    Have a little patience. My brain is working at full speed, but is distracted again by the sexiest cerebral man. :heart: :heart: :madgrin:

What, oh no. How can you do that. :nono: Criminial is a good song - okay not so good how chammak challo - but the sequenzen where his son play the game are good. Only the wobbling with the butt I do not like suffering. Sorry that was a negative comment. :doh:canceled :hug:

thats absolutly right. I hope, that he will have many more beautiful dreams.

:kiss:

Absolut Intelligent. Unfortunately, I can put together puzzle until I have the DVD. :(

RizwanaShahrukh and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  14. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

Great Idea :D

Ra.One was AWESOME!! Every thing about it I liked, I really Loved G.One .. He's my most Favorite SuperHero!! :love: and the most important thing, SRK puts his heart & soul in it, so I loved it even more becoz of that :) and I Khan't wait to see the sequel..

bluey[Ru] and Yeh Dil thank this.
  15. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

WOW!!! I knew this thread would be a hit......He is so smart to create a super hero where non existed before......I mean think about it, all the powers, how he is created how he defeats his nemesis. And only Shah could make a super hero with a heart! :heart: And of course look so fantastic doing it all.

bluey[Ru] and Yeh Dil thank this.
  16. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Ru why do you fast forward Criminal? :doh:

17. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

exactly! :lol:

:lol: we aren't allowed to talk negatively about the movie ji! :nod:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  18. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i really appreciate all that SRK & anubhav & others did for Ra.One.
    just think about it...5-6 years of their lives went into it! SRK did less films due to it & all his injuries [stop injuring yourself Shah :tsk:] and anubhav stopped making films in that period to put all his energies to Ra.One.

story is good, Superhero angle has a stong concept :D , G.One is FAB! i love his blue eyes [​IMG]

only sad that my Shekhar has to die :(

Debbie, Yeh Dil and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  19. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

i agree. in fact the 5th time around i took my li'l sisters for the first time to watch Ra.One & it was them pointing new stuff to me. :lol:

Criminal he wears combat type thing isnt it? Chammak Challo he wears suit trousers? and if i got it wrong...i dont know why. why? :p

RizwanaShahrukh and Yeh Dil thank this.
  20. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

ever since i saw a promo photoshoot for KANK where SRK is wearing blue lenses, i wished i'd see him again in blue eyes :faint2: so to see him in blue eyes for G. One :madgrin::target::target::target: my dream coming true :flame:

Yeh Dil says thanks.