1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

'Ra-One' Movie: Shah Rukh Khan Will Kiss Kareena Kapoor

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by darina4srk, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

2. Amarkanth Varma

Amarkanth Varma Active Member

The moment one asks this question is also the moment one imagines to do it oneself :) I still think that imagination is more important like showing something explicitely.
    Okay, there was "Maya" yet it was at a very early stage of SRK's carreer and it wasn't a commercial film...and it was not kissing like an adult but like a young, unexperienced lover...and even the nude scenes were more of an experiment :) ...look at those done in Kabhi Alvida...what a difference! :D

Becy says thanks.
  3. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

i don't need to repeat here, that Dev and KANK is and will be my always absolutly favorite, as everyone here already knows :D:p but for other reasons :) and yes .. the imagines in peoples heads is endless ... but why do they need to discuss/ask it again and again?

4. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

SRKdream says thanks.
  5. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

:D ooooops, First I was still focused on the "kiss matter" :lol: : I thought of this deleted scene in KANK.... yep, what a difference ! :madgrin::pound:

:sorry: couldn't help... But about the love scene in KANK, I agree it's a wonderful one...and the end of it, with simply their hands, is much more significant than showing nudity or kissing...