1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

'Ra-One' Movie: Shah Rukh Khan Will Kiss Kareena Kapoor

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by darina4srk, Apr 15, 2011.

1. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Kissa Kiss Ka...:p

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  2. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

seriously? this is getting old..:rolleyes:

3. shallu.

shallu. Well-Known Member

Lol, this has been reported as rumour. Exactly, because Shahrukh has never done it in his '22 years career', what makes anyone think he would do it now? I'm rubbishing these stories.

shallu.

4. marro

marro srksmarro

What ever he does, it's great. He knows what he's doing and he does it beautifully. I've never seen any actor in his age group that has put so much dedication into what they do as he does.:)

5. SRKdream

SRKdream Active Member

Did SRK break the no kiss code with Kareena?

3 may, 2011

Bollywood and the cyberspace is abuzz with reports of actor Shah Rukh Khan having finally broken his no-kiss-on-the-lips pact and gone on to give his Ra.One co-star Kareena Kapoor a peck on her mouth. Apparently, the superstar � who has vehemently refused to kiss any of his leading ladies on the lips, despite his romantic image all through his over two decade old career in this industry � has finally shared this kiss for a romantic song for his mega-budget sci-fi flick. And while some sites claim that it's a slight brush of the lips that the two share, others claim that the two have actually engaged in a rather sensuous lip-lock.

When contacted, an insider on the film says, "The buzz about them having smooched is very strong indeed. There have been so many queries on this kiss so far, but sorry we can't divulge anything related to the film at all."
    However, a source close to the superstar waves off these claims as 'rubbish rumours'. "No way!" says the source. "Shah Rukh's never ever done it before. It's a promise he'd made and he won't break it for anything. Besides, he's never had to resort to kissing-on-the-lips for his romantic image. He's definitely not doing it now!" adds the good friend.
    The reported kiss is apparently generating ripples of curious buzz among his fans and in the industry too and according to industrywallahs, the question of has-he-or-has-he-not seems to be ruling everyone's mind for now. "The curiosity and the buzz is understandable," they feel. "In fact, there's also talk of how Kareena has managed what Kajol couldn't inspite of the crackling chemistry they shared," they add. While Kareena has locked lips on screen with her leading men in the past, if SRK will finally be doing it for the first time is certainly something to watch out for!

Source: DNA Afterhours
    http://kareenak.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1304469935&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  6. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

an insider ... :blah: .. a source .. :blah: lots of birdies are out there :rolleyes2:

frenchfan says thanks.
  7. frenchfan

frenchfan mornings best dealt with dark as nite coffee.

"the question of has-he-or-has-he-not seems to be ruling everyone's mind for now"

more "everyone with no mind" :cool: like themselves !

has he or has he not ? :lol: sounds like a song ! we can add what we like after that :
    kissed Kareena, hugged Katrina, kicked this journos, took his plane, drove his car, brushed his teeth, eaten his vegs...:lol:

MaryAnnK and sonataca thank this.
  8. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Great! :D This is wonderful publicity! :thumb:
    The media can chew on this for months, keep the interest level high, we'll find out in October and either way its a good news story! :becky:

9. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

I don't kiss in films, never will: SRK

Fri, May 6 2011 19:09 IST
    New Delhi, May 6

[​IMG]
    In 22 years of his showbiz career, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has perhaps hardly ever locked lips with his heroines and says he never will. He admits he is not just uncomfortable about kissing on screen, but doesn't even know how to do it.
    “I don't kiss on screen because I don't know how to do it. I don't do it because I feel weird...and I feel those who do it in films, do it well already,” Shah Rukh told reporters here Friday.
    “I feel discomfort in doing two things for films. When anyone comes to narrate a story to me, I tell them two things - main ghoda nahin chalaunga aur main choomunga nahin (I won't ride a horse and I won't kiss),” added the 45-year-old.
    Shah Rukh's well-known witty side came through when a young journalist asked him if reports that he has kissed Kareena Kapoor for his upcoming sci-fi superhero film “Ra.One”, are true.
    Looking dashing in a formal black suit, he seemed to be quite amused at being asked such a question at a press conference meant for the formal announcement of Tag Heuer's tie-up with Buddh International Circuit, the host of Formula One in India.
    “Where did you read these reports,” he asked.
    “They are all over the internet, probably reported from Mumbai,” she said nonchalantly.
    “How old are you my dear?” asked Shah Rukh, and the lady responded: “I am 25. But you shouldn't ask a girl her age."
    Came SRK's quick rejoinder: “Well, dear, you don't ask such questions to men! You've asked me this, I am a simple guy, married man with kids...but don't ask such a question to men on the street! But, because you are young, and possibly just stepped into journalism, please don't believe whatever you read on the internet. It may not always be true."
    Shah Rukh says if a film requires him to do things which make him uncomfortable, he quits it.
    “I don't kiss simply because I am not comfortable doing it. I am pretty uncomfortable even at laughing in my films...so whenever there is a scene where I have to laugh, or where there is a scene where I am uncomfortable or I feel I will not be able to do justice to it, and whenever there are animals involved and I feel they might be mistreated, I quit the film in its narration itself.”
    http://www.prokerala.com/news/articles/a219953.html

nika, SRKdream, MaryAnnK and 1 other person say thanks.
  10. frenchfan

How old are you my dear?” asked Shah Rukh, and the lady responded: “I am 25. But you shouldn't ask a girl her age."
    Came SRK's quick rejoinder: “Well, dear, you don't ask such questions to men! You've asked me this, I am a simple guy, married man with kids...but don't ask such a question to men on the street! But, because you are young, and possibly just stepped into journalism, please don't believe whatever you read on the internet. It may not always be true."

MUAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :evil: Don't play the witty with him Missy, you'll lose and end RIDICULOUS................ ALL OVER THE INTERNET :pound:

nika, Ishq19 and MaryAnnK thank this.
  11. Amarkanth Varma

Amarkanth Varma Active Member

Better never say to SRK "you shouldn't" :D

nika and Ishq19 thank this.
  12. Becy

Becy Well-Known Member

I'm no prude, but I'm happy to read the rumour's are not true.
    I don't mind actors and actresses kissing on screen (after all it's part of their job if a role requires it), but strangely, I do not wish to see SRK do it. His no-kissing policy is something I respect and admire him for, also because I do believe the following part of what a "source" allegedly said is true:

nika says thanks.
  13. Ella

yeh .. i think its a provokation :evil::madgrin:

:lol:

frenchfan says thanks.
  14. frenchfan

:gossip: I really really don't mind if they go on with this kind of provocation(as long as they don't cross the limits), because I ADORE when he gives a lesson of WIT answers! :madgrin:

Ishq19 says thanks.
  15. Ella

i admit, sometimes i'm only waiting for it ... then i think: "stupid mistake!!" and BAAM!!! you'll get his answer!!! and i get stomach pain of laughing :madgrin::lol:

16. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

Initially, I feel awkward when a reporter is asking him that question thinking how Shah Rukh must be feeling. I am like, why would you even think about asking him this?!" (this topic or any other stupid topic Q's) I pause a bit, then play and there we go,.....we get to hear/see the amazing sense of humour of his or his straight forward answers. Love them! :D

17. Ella

right Anshu .. but you also know, that journos won't stop asking stupid or always the same lame questions, not to mention they'll be paid for it :rolleyes: so why not enjoy his (SRK's) way of reacting? i don't say, i like the way journos are asking/working, but i can adore his wit ;)

18. danshula

Absolutely, they are not going to stop EVER! Ignoring is the best option :D
    hehe....! Definitely we should enjoy SRK's wit (they are best), way better than those lame Q's for sure! ;)

19. Ella

you know, you can see it in his eyes ....all happens in less then a second ... from: 'not again this Q!!' :rolleyes: to 'oh wait .. will give you an answer!!' :evil:
    :lol:

sonataca, frenchfan and danshula thank this.
  20. danshula

:pound: :lol: Good One Ela mom! :lol:

Ishq19 says thanks.