'Ra-One' Movie: Shah Rukh Khan Will Kiss Kareena Kapoor

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by darina4srk, Apr 15, 2011.

1. darina4srk SRKManiac

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Darina
    'Ra-One' Movie: Shahrukh Khan Will Kiss Kareena Kapoor

Los Angeles : CA : USA | Apr 15, 2011

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will be kissing his co-star Kareena Kapoor in his upcoming movie "Ra-One". Shahrukh Khan has never French kissed any of his co-stars in his 22-year career in the Bollywood industry.

According to reports, Shahrukh Khan will be playing the role of a super hero in the movie. The Ra-One is the name of the new Indian super hero which means Random Access-Version.

In the movie, Shahrukh Khan will kiss Kareena Kapoor on her lips during a romantic song. The kiss will be a slight touch of lips between the two of them. But it is confirmed that it is not any ordinary Indian movie kiss, this time it is more than what appears in Indian masala movies.

When the reporters asked Kareena Kapoor about the kiss in the movie, she shared, “I have kissed many other guys in the movies before, therefore, it was not an issue for me."

However, this might have been an issue for the married superstar’s wife, Gauri Khan. The truth about the kiss will be divulged when Shahrukh Khan shares his experience about the film. Right now, Shahrukh Khan is avoiding any talk about the film, as the date of release is seven months away.

The cast of "Ra-One" includes Shahrukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Chinese actor Tom Wu. Reports confirm that Jackie Chan was also approached for a role in the movie, but he declined.

The movie is made in collaboration with a Hollywood action and special effects team. The stunts performed by Shahrukh Khan in the movie are also prepared by the stunt team hired by Khan’s production company from Hollywood.

The television broadcasting rights of "Ra-One" have been sold to Star India for 40 Crore, surpassing the 33 Crore of "3 Idiots". "Ra-One" has now officially become the highest sold bollywood film.

The movie promotion will start in the end of August this year. The expected releasing date of "Ra-one" is told to be 26th October 2011.

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...kh-khan-will-kiss-kareena-kapoor-in-the-movie
    iam_ellie and nika thank this.
  2. Dear guest,

PlanetSRK is one of the largest ShahRukh Khan communities in the world.
    Please support us by registering for free!
    Just click the signup button at the top!

Thanks,

PlanetSRK Staff

3. SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Hind♥
    ok NOW AM SAYNNING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NO NOT KAREENA PLLLLLLLLLLLZ NOT TUREEEEEEEEE :pray:
  4. nika Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Nika
    I also hope its not true.
    Its not just about a kiss,But I dont want to see him breaking his rules... Because there are certain things that are being questioned over and over and breaking them means a lot.

I remember before Guzarish release, there was also a huge hype about a love making scence between Aishwariya and Hrithik! That it is beyond Dhoom2 kiss... Bhansali sent many people out to make the two feel more comfortable and all !!! But all af that was crap!

Shahrukh doesnt kiss even in romantic movies! Now this one is a sci-fi !!!
    And considering the fact that the movie is for children specially his own children, I dont think he does anything more intimate than before!
  5. Ladyinred Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    This is not very reliable source for me, but it would be nice if it's true. :)
  6. iam_ellie Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ellie
    I'm shocked because that's not his habit at all but personally i'd like he kisses his co-stars on screen :) Maybe i'm the only one, maybe that's because of my French nationality :p but I'd like it. But I'm still shocked to learn that news lol Anyways we'll see if it's true...
  7. Cila Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I HOPE it's true :D Seriously, I've never understood the no - kissing rule. SRK is an adult and RA.One is just a movie. I see nothing wrong in kissing on screen.;)
    kahaanii2802 says thanks.
  8. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Anke :)
    I hope it is not true. Shah Rukh kissing on screen noooo. Btw Ra.one is not the Hero Ra. one is the bad boy. When they not even know that from where they wants to know then that Shah Rukh will kiss Kareena? And btw. can someone say me in which Movies she had kissed her male co Star? In the Article stands that she has said that so in which movies she has done it? Maybe i have missed something but i can't remember her kissing on screen. I mean a kiss on the lips. Well i can't imagine that Shah Rukh would do this. I mean come on he has leaved Yeh Lamhe Judai ke cause the producer wanted him to kiss the leading Lady. And cause Shah Rukh and also the Lady do not wanted to do that they both have leaved the Project. And now this Article wants to tell us that Shah Rukh will kiss on screen a Lady on the Lips? Sounds not beliveable for me.
  9. iam_ellie Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ellie
    She kissed Shahid in 'Jab we met'
    phul says thanks.
  10. rollercoast Zindagi

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    :lol: News indeed! :D
  11. nika Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Nika
    I also remember her kissing in 'Kurbaan' with Saif, 'Kambakht Ishq' with Akshay & '3 Idiots' with Aamir.
    phul says thanks.
  12. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Gosh is there someone she has not kissed? Hopefully Shah Rukh. :baby: I do not know kissing on screen that's fits not to Shah Rukh. I always liked his Films like they are free of Lipkisses but with alot halfnacked Shah Rukh :p No seriousley Shah Rukhs films are wonderul and romantic also without he has to kiss the heroine. For me in all this Hollywoodfilms are to much of all this sex and kisses. Sometimes is a bit less, more. In the Case of Shah Rukhs Films this bit less ( no kisses or sex) was always what have made me the Films like so much. I Love it how Shah Rukh romants the Girls in his Films without to kiss them. Ok sometimes he kiss on Cheeks but never on the Lips and neverthless are his movies are romantic and wonderful. Yeah Shah Rukh has proofed that a romantic film do not need sex or french kisses to be romantic and full of tears :Cry: and to make us :crazy: ( for the last it just needs Shah Rukhs sexy self :lol: I mean to make us :crazy: :lol: )
    nika says thanks.
  13. SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Hind♥
    she kiss Amit in 3I too :tsk:
  14. phul SRK my heart my soul

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    What that sex thing belongs. Well i know there was the Hotelroom Scene in Kank. But this was not the same like in many Hollywood Movies. In Kank The Scene was made with a lots of respect for Rani and for Shah Rukh too. It was not to much and not to less. They do not have showed to much and not to less. They have found the perfect mixture. A wonderful Scene with the perfct light. It has lookd great in the light of the fire in the Chimney. :nod:
    nika says thanks.
  15. iam_ellie Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ellie
    If it's true it's just a little kiss in a song! That's not because Shah Rukh kisses the girl in the movie that it's not romantic anymore! I don't agree. He's a too good actor and whatever he's doing, the film will be great!! :D
    phul says thanks.
  16. Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Ela
    kiss .. no kiss .. kiss .. no kiss .. :rolleyes:

if he did i'm fine .. if he didn't i'm fine too :D

edit: we shouldn't forget .. its just alone His decition ;)
    kahaanii2802 and phul thank this.
  17. shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  18. danshula Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    A
    Gosh! Its not even a reliable source guys! :rolleyes:
  19. SWEET ♥Panorama♥

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Hind♥
    evan so i dont like it i dont like it i dont like it UNLESS IT IS KAJOL OR GUARI MA :p
    Janine and darina4srk thank this.
  20. cmreeves Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Name:
    Carol
    Right. The website it's pulled from is one of those "you be the reporter" sites. In other words anyone can report anything.
    danshula says thanks.
  21. Amarkanth Varma Banned

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Kareena kissing in other movies says nothing about kissing in this one...euh...well, maybe she kisses her son... :)