1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra One Favorite Scenes

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by Wafa, Nov 10, 2011.

1. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

this is my 3rd time watching it :lol:
    1. when Shekar parks his car :pound:
    2. when Shekar shouts "i did this for you so you don't get hurt" :(
    3. Shekar's death :Cry:
    4. Bhare Naina song.. i think Kareena looks the best here and Armaan.. mashAllah he is really going to get big in BW!
    5. G. One entry :love::heart::madgrin::clap2:
    6. this is my favortie scene, when the car is moving around after G. One lands on it and Prateek says "appa" and he holds G. One's cheek :heart::heart::heart::heart: i really wish that it is possible, how silly it may sound, but those who lost their fathers can get them back as superheros.. fathers are superheros anyway :)
    7. each and every G. One scene that comes after that :lol:
    8. when G. One dies :Cry: hate it -.-
    9. "I'm on!" :madgrin: vaiting for part 2 :madgrin:

MaryAnnK and HALA*SRK thank this.
  2. Yeh Dil

Yeh Dil He is my live

Thanks Ru. You talking to me from my soul. :kiss:

You forgot the Michael Jackson scene. :lol: Wow, he dances really great. :heart:
    And i love the dreamscene from the beginning :love:

MaryAnnK and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  3. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

How true, to have them back as Superheros, does not sound silly, what a wonderful thing it would be.......:)

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  4. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:pound: of course how can i forget! the Great Shekar Jackson :lol:

Yeh Dil says thanks.
  5. rasquine

rasquine Member

I got my DVD yesterday; so happy~

My fave scenes are:
    1. Shekhar's death (it's a bit ironic to classify this as a fave scene but I still cry - I cried both times when I watched it in the theaters, I cried when I watched it on youtube) and the Sonia-Prateek scenes following thereafter (the song Bhare Naina is too beautiful and haunting)
    2. G.One landing on the car, car spins, Sonia and Prateek looking at him in disbelief
    3. Criminal song, because SRK as Shekhar is too damn criminal
    4. Chammak Challo song, because SRK as G.One in tux is too damn chammak challo (however politically incorrect the term is, lol)
    5. Deleted scene between Shekhar and Sonia - why????

6. HALA*SRK

HALA*SRK Pagal of SRK!!

We are sharing nearly the same fevourite scenes ;) this one specially "each and every G.One scene that comes after that " ..
    I LOVE G.One. :heart:

bluey[Ru] says thanks.
  7. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Can I highjack this thread for just a second. I really like the beginning scene (the game with Kalnyak) and have a question. Who is the girl who plays the teacher as Prateek is waking up? Her voice is sooo familiar but I just can't place it. Any one know?

Okay, back to favorite scenes.