1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra One Favorite Scenes

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by Wafa, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

The more I watch Ra One the more I love it. I was able to watch it for the 3rd time in 3D late shows and so thoroughly enjoy it. so lets share our favorite scenes here.

one of the scenes I thought was a riot was the airport scene. though the guy was annoying, SRK without uttering a word was hilarious.

I will leave the rest for you to point out

shahrukhjaan and MaryAnnK thank this.
  2. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

The scene where Shekhar says that he is Lucifer and gives his life to protect his son...many times children can't see the love their parents have for them, particularly fathers, as they have difficulty expressing their love...but Shekhar would show his love in small, sweet ways, like dressing up like MJ, gifting his son the first suit, and while his son may not have realized it until later, his father loved him so much he was willing to give his life for him...to me the saddest but most beautiful scene of the film.:heart:

I also loved the scene where G.One saves Sonia and Prateek and he reaches his hand out saying, "Appa?" and asks if it would be possible for his father to come back...that scene to me encompassed the message of the film, haan, farishtey hote hain...:heart:

shahrukhjaan and MaryAnnK thank this.
  3. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I loved many scenes...here are a few:

1. Train sequence! :target:
    2. Ra.One (pi2) in the mela (fair) :madgrin:
    3. Ra.One (Akashi) chasing Sonia and Prateek in London :bolt:
    4. G.One's power yoga :p
    5. Shekhar munching on curds and noodles. :becky:
    6. Shekhar and Barron's restaurant discussion :lol:
    7. how can I forget? Lucifer-Desi Girl-Khalnayak's sequence...omg, that was like...phew! :flame:

shahrukhjaan says thanks.
  4. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Which of the Airport Scenes you are meaning? The one with Pierchings :faint2: or the Fight ones? Oh pure Mustaq Seikh and his pure Main Parts. :lol:

The Scene with the Peirchings is one of my Favorite ones. And i still ask me why this Security Man stoped him :tape: :behindsofa: But woah D&Gs on Big Screen :faint2: And Boy that Nipple Pierching :faint2: God i do not want to know how long Shah Rukh has needed to put all this clips on :eek: must have need a bit. :D I like the Scene When Ra.One and G.One fight with each other for the First time. G.One hits the Water Tank and Ra.One says you missed and G.One is shaking his Head Gosh thats so cool. And i like the Scenes where Shekars Main Parts have to suffer. The Scene on the Soccer Field and and when Shekar called Akashi Jacki Chan during they create the Game. Uh Pure Shekar. :lol: And ofcourse Shah Rukhs first Scene :faint2: OMG What a Scene grrrrrrr When Shah Rukh is driving the Motor Bike And the Fight and God His Six Pack. God Shah Rukh so knows how he can get us. Lol and i so love his "What to do Girls are always falling for me?" What i should say Where he is right ... :D lol And i love the Scene when Prateek and G.One are sitting on the Top of Shekars House and Prateek is looking into the Heaven and says "Dad you are a Dude". God i do not know how much i cried when Ra.One Has done that to Shekar. And during the Scene after that. God i can't suffer it to see Shah Rukh in this this oh i do not even want to speak out this Word. :Cry: And yes the Scene When Shekar is throwing his Car Keys to the Porter and they was landing in the Décolleté of this Woman. :lol: OMG i so have know what will following. Shekars pure Cheek. :lol: And the Scene when Shekar and Sonia are both in thier Home Office and working and Shekar suddenly is takeing Sonias Hands and types on the typewriter " Baby lets make a Baby" awww and of course the Scene in Dildaara in the Hospital. OMG the pure Doctor. I think after Shekars Attack the Doctor needed a Doctor. :lol: Oh i so love all the Scenes except the one i have already Mentioned. I still can not suffer that Scene. :Cry: I saw Ra.One 4 Times and i always had to close my Eyes. But i always opend them to early. :Cry: and Cried like Hell. :Cry:

Latika, shahrukhjaan and MaryAnnK thank this.
  5. phul

Rumana What does you mean with pi2? :behindsofa: I really do not know which Scene do you mean. :behindsofa: Do you mean The Level 2 Fight between G.One and Ra.One at the Game Convention area?

6. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

This scene for me was the most heartbreaking and telling of the whole movie, even now I get chills just thinking about it.......I did not want Shekhar to die:oops: Shah told us the story was about the love between a father and son...this scene showed just how much a father can love his son......oh now you've got me crying again. Seeing it again tomorrow...can't wait, love it more each time I go and see it........:heart:

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  7. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

i think she mean when he change his face 2nd time in to arjun yaar :Llol:

phul says thanks.
  8. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

It's the second avatar of Ra.One...since Ra.One actually didn't have face no? :D Arjun is actually a model for cologne called pi2 :D

phul says thanks.
  9. iamsrk

iamsrk I HATE to lose !!

my fav scenes : the dying scene and his expressions when he says I AM LUCIFER and repeat it !
    : the one in which he says "beta, burai acchi nahi hoti " ... that expression was superb !!
    : when G.ONE comes to the rescue (first time)!!
    : when G.ONE says ek kal humare peechhay hai ek kal humare baad, aaj aaj ki baat karo , aaj humare saath hai ... and then kareena says " is line ko kabhi mat mitana"
    : the little twist in the chhammak chhallo song!! :D
    : TOM WU'S part when ra.one become akashi!
    : when kareena tells the boy "toh appa ko jhappi deni thi na ( trans: you should've given a hug to appa) and then he says "mom jhappi kal bhi toh de sakta hoon" (can give him that hug tomorrow ) ..but the same night shekhar dies :(
    : TRAIN SCENE !! :)

10. phul

I do not know i have seen the Movie now 4 Times and i never have noticed that imean that the Ad was for Pi2 :lol:But hey i needed me more then 30 times to watch KHNH till i noticed that in Nainas House in the corridor is hanging a Photo of her Father. :lol: That means how often you may see a Shah Rukh Film you will always discover something new. :D I so hope that the Ra.One DVD will be out soon. It is not running any more here in Berlin. :( Arhhhhhh :frusty: I'm so on Ra.One withdrawal :frusty: I need my Drugs :frusty: specially Shah Rukhs first Scene in the Film :faint2: I so want to have a life Size Poster of that or better Shah Rukh hímself in that Style infront of me. :faint2: allone the Imagine :faint2: :rip: :tape: Seriously how can Shah Rukh be soooo forbidden hooot? I sooo love that Scene. The Moment on the Motorbike in the Long Coat the White Strands of Shah Rukhs Hair which are blowing in the Wind. Shah Rukhs beautifull face in that Scene. :love: And his Voice :faint2: The Action and Stunts OMG Shah Rukh always knows how he can suprise us. :love: Uh ps Rumana thank you so much for clarifying :hug:
    And oh yes there is one Scene which i like too. The Momet in the Train when G.One tries to enter the Wagon for the Childrens. :D Sweetoo lol i have recognised her in the Moment i saw her. :lol: Thats not allowed :pound: I liked the whole Train Scene. God Shah Rukh is really hot in that Scene how is jumping around on and between the Trains. And the Moment he is jumping on the top of that Building next to the Train and is running on it. Oh he looks so fantastic in his suit and running. Even the Sound of Shah Rukh running is cool. They have made a damn it good Job with that Train Scene. Oh what they made a damn it Good Job with the Whole Film :D. That must been a damn it hard work. :)

11. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Yes, definitely the scene where Shekhar says "I am Lucifer" is the most powerful and moving for me.
    Heart-breaking and beautiful srk magic!

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  12. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Many scenes that I loved in the film. Here are some of my favourites:
    1. When Shekar throw his car's key and it dropped into that lady's tee.:tape:
    2. When Shekar tried to impress his son by immitating MJ. He dances really well there. I'm impressed!
    3. When Shekar talked in Tamil at the dinner table and get angry at Prateek. The way he said the dialouges & the look on his face is so funny!:pound:
    4. The scene when Shekar said to Akashi that he's Lucifer to protect his son
    5. The entire scene in Baire Naina song:Cry:
    6. The chase scene in London
    7. The scene when G.One comes alive to fight with Ra.One
    8. Scene at the airport
    9. The fight scenes when they reached Mumbai
    10. When G.One met Chitti - one of my favourite
    11. The Power Yoga scene
    12. The Chammak Challo song. He looks so hot & sexy there!:flame:
    13. The train scene & the collapse of the building. I can't remember the name of the building but I felt it's one of the best visual effects scene that I've seen in a film.:hail:
    I loved the film so much. Hope it's still showing in the theatre next week. Would love to watch it once more.

13. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

I only saw it once, so I might forget something.. But among my favourite scenes were:
    The first scene, especially "all the women fall for me" :lol:
    Shekar telling Ra.One that he is Lucifer.
    G.One and Ra.One first meeting.

"Power yoga".
    The train sequence.
    Criminal (except for the nearly naked women) and Chammak Challo, as well as Bhaire Naine songs.

14. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

actully we should open a theard of what didnt we like in the movie comper of what we like
    bc we loved alomost everything in this movie :heart:
    i will name the things i didnt like and it was cut in kuwait
    the key thing i was like :jaw:
    the crimneal song i like the step and the song and srk with bebo but didnt like the nude ladys that why it cut here in kuwait
    when G.one put his hand on Bebo ........ that was not nassaer to me whats the joke behind it dont knew?! but i think bebo like the line plz touch me :rolleyes:
    thants all i didnt like as for the like thing
    helll love every part of it :love:

15. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

ALL my fav scenes have been mentioned already...so all of the above +:

-the scene when Shekhar confronts the little man :lol:
    it was funny...and i loved the ending of the scene...when Shekhar says to Prateek "i didnt do anything to him so that he wouldnt hurt you"
    i find that real..even the remarks from Prateek to Shekhar..kids are like that. i can understand & appreciate that scene.
    though in real life obviously they wouldnt use a fork or nail cutter to rob you & you wouldnt be as gullible as Shekhar :pound:

-after the end fight scene between G.One & Prateek
    -and when G.One comes back right at the end :madgrin:

power yoga has been mentioned but you've got to give it special attention. LOOOOOVE it :lol::pound:
    & in the airport when G.One went through the scanner. OMG SRK is so hot! :flame:

16. K

Did anyone else blush like hell at the sight of his pierced nipple on the big screen in 3D...:lol:

S.one says thanks.
  17. Pompula

OMG! :jaw: I actually missed that, since I only saw it in 2D... :lol:

18. K

I totally wasn't expecting it yaar!! He started to pull open his jacket and I was wondering what he was doing, and suddenly, there it is!! Big screen, 3D, as up close and personal as any of us will ever be to his nipple!! Hahahaa!! And then I got sidetracked from the movie imagining him actually putting the ring in and then shooting that scene.:lol:

nika, S.one and Pompula thank this.
  19. Pompula

20. SWEET

SWEET ♥Panorama♥

u knew if they put karan in that airport snces instide of that gay it would be funny :rofl: