1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra.One Fan Promotion

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by sonataca, Sep 10, 2011.

1. pleasant

pleasant Active Member

So very true.

2. MaryAnnK

MaryAnnK Well-Known Member

Rumana, send me your address so we can visit your house on Halloween!!! You sure are full of ideas for marketing!

3. jg2k

jg2k The.One

Great ideas! :D I hope Ra.One comes to one of the local theaters - I can definitely try out some of these tricks. ;)

4. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

I hope you guys are doing something!!

I just wrote Ra.One on dollar bills...err...ok, I also went on a coloring frenzy with WAshington, Abe and whoever is on $10 bill.

ShahrukhLOVE100 says thanks.
  5. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

cool list Rumana, all the ideas are fab :clap2:

now that i have all 15 tracks i can do #8 ... no problem :p
    i do that all the time with SRK movie song albums :lol:

did #11

#17 .. for some reason i have always wanted a tattoo on my wrist saying Shah Rukh Khan :p
    not allowed obviously :lol:

but instead i always henna it on. (if i ever use it). i can henna G.One or Ra.One or both next time :D

sonataca says thanks.
  6. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

That would be me.:cool:

Thanks for the awesome ideas yaar!!:thumb: Will definitely do some of them!:)

sonataca says thanks.
  7. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Will send you a message soon :)

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  8. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

OMG Rumana, you sure are full of ideas:)
    love them!:thumb:

sonataca says thanks.
  9. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

You're welcome! OMG, I didn't know you are so old and male!!

10. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Thank you!

11. ShahrukhLOVE100

ShahrukhLOVE100 Active Member

Yeah i always think to do something like that but this time i want to write D in my hand like SRK Don 2 but with henna !!!:D Or SRK

12. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Woa its amazing what you all can google :lol:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_ten-dollar_bill
    But no worries i could not say you which architectural style is on which Euro Bill :lol: :oops: Or which Persons was on the Deutsche Mark Bills. except the 100 ( Anette von Dorste Hülshoff, a authoress) And the 1000 Bill ( the Brothers Grimm) Gosh we do not even know who and what is on our Bills. :lol: Should we be ashamed of this? :behindsofa:

13. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

You have more empty space to write on than us!! Go and write! Go! Move it! Move it! :p

phul says thanks.
  14. phul

I do not know if this allowed here in Germany. Not to writte something on the Bills but to make advertising/ promotion With it. Gosh you would not belive for what you all need a Permission here. :lol:

15. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Huh? Really? Who'd know who wrote it? :p Ok, I won't advertise illegal stuff :lol:

16. phul

lol i swear you. You can here not even give your Child the Name you want when it is not standing in the Name index of the registery office. I read from a Woman who have got a daugter. She wanted to Name her Jade. Now the Name Jade here is for both Genders and the Stade official in her town do not wanted to allowe her to name her Daughter Jade. Cause the Name Jade stand in his register only in the list for Boys Names. It was a bit outdated. In meanwhile the Name stand also in the list for Girls Names. How ever she brought him Proofs, Extracts from newer Registers and even Letters from other Stade officials who confirmed this. But he do not wanted to belive it, It stood not in his Register and end. He does not have allowed her to Name her Baby Girl Jade. She had to go to Court. I do not know how it went out and if the poor Child now has a Name. I read it on a side whith Baby Names. She wrote it in Commenst for the Name Jade. Not that i expect a Baby :lol: But i searchd for a Name for our Names Alpabet Game. :lol: You would not belive what i found under Boys Names with S :lol: belive it or not Shah Rukh :lol: On a Webside for German Baby Names :eek: there was also everytime a famous Person with the same Name. And now geuss who was it for Shah Rukh? Well i do not know if you ever have heard of him it is a famous Indian Actor :p Named Shah Rukh Khan :lol: In the Comments the People talked more about the Famous Names Patron as about the Name. Very Interesting. :lol:

17. K

K I love you Shah Rukh. Staff Member

What can I say, I hide it well.:D:p

18. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Here is the stamp I got made!! :D

Attached Files:

shublee and Elahe thank this.
  19. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

You are too cool for words!! :D And so is the stamp! Cool idea!

20. sonataca

sonataca SRK's Mommy

Here's what I have done to $5 and $1 bills...ahem, I didn't intend to insult Abe and Washington...what do you think? Me, color pencils and markers and words only? NEVER!

Attached Files:

shublee, phul and Elahe thank this.