1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra.One becomes Best Bollywood Movie of 2011

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by iamsrking, Jan 2, 2012.

1. iamsrking

iamsrking Well-Known Member

Monday, January 2, 2012, 18:26 [IST]

Actor Shahrukh Khan's much-hyped movie Ra.One, which has smashed all the records at the Box Office, has been voted as the Best Bollywood Movie of the year 2011. The superhero film has topped the Oneindia poll survey by beating the movies like Bodyguard and Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

Hindi Film Industry has produced more than 130 films in the year 2011 and at least 20% of them have proved to be hit at the Box Office. Oneindia.in, one of biggest portals in India, conducted a month long survey. The website had nominated movies like Ra.One, Bodyguard, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, The Dirty Picture and Singham. Ra.One has become the Best Bollywood Movie of the year 2011 by grabbing 44.6% votes.

However, Salman Khan's hit movie Bodyguard, which is in the second spot in the collection chart of the year 2011, has landed in the second spot with 24.9% votes. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, The Dirty Picture and Singham have graced third, fourth and fifth position respectively.

The following is the list of the Best Bollywood Movie of the year 2011:

No. Movie Name Votes %

1. Ra.One 44.6
    2. Bodyguard 24.9
    3. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara 14.2
    4. The Dirty Picture 8.4
    5. Singham 7.9
    http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bo.../ra-one-best-bollywood-movie-2011-020112.html

2. RizwanaShahrukh

RizwanaShahrukh I love SRK

No matter wot anyone says i love RaOne! i thought it was spectacular and an experience i will never forget and will cherish all my life! :hug:

iam_ellie and Neeran thank this.
  3. Neeran

Neeran It's only us!

I love the movie also.

4. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

Now.. thats fantastic!!

Hope Ra.One gets best movie award as well, at the upcoming award functions... INSHA ALLAH !!

5. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

Anubhav Sinha becomes Best Bollywood director of 2011

Anubhav Sinha has become the Best Bollywood director of the year 2011. In the Oneindia Poll Survey, readers have voted him the as top one director of the year for his wonderful work in Shahrukh Khan Starrer movie Ra.One, which has become a Blockbuster hit in 2011.

Oneindia had nominated five top director like Anubhav Sinha, Zoya Akthar, Milan Luthria, Anees Bazmee and Kiran Rao, whose movies have become Blockvusters in 2011. Many readers cast their votes in its year end poll survey. Anubhav Sinha has bagged 42.2 % votes and topped the list of the Best Bollywood director of 2011.

Farhan's sister Zoya Akthar, who debuted as director this year, has landed in the second spot with 26.8% votes for her work in the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. Milan Luthria graced third position with 18.3% votes for the movie The Dirty Picture, while Anees Bazmee and Kiran Rao occupied fourth and fifth places respectively.

No. Director's name Votes %

1. Anubhav Sinha 42.7
    2. Zoya Akthar 26.8
    3. Milan Luthria 18.3
    4. Anees Bazmee 8.6
    5. Kiran Rao 3.6

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bo...inha-best-bollywood-director-2011-020112.html

nika and bluey[Ru] thank this.
  6. Karan#1

Karan#1 Well-Known Member

wasn't don 2 a part of the choices?

7. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

I am so happy for SRK and all the people who worked so hard on Ra One. Do not know what this poll is or who it is from, but anything that praises Ra One is good news to me. I happened to like this movie very much and my non-Bollywood daughter and her son did as well. We are anxiously waiting the DVD arrival in the mail so we can enjoy it again. Way to go SRK for following your dreams!

Neeran says thanks.
  8. bluey[Ru]

bluey[Ru] Guest

:madgrin:
    wherever this poll was, how popular or unpopular this website is.. i am HAPPY that the voters are sane people :nod::madgrin:

RizwanaShahrukh and S.one thank this.
  9. S.one

S.one Well-Known Member

I guess, DON 2 wasn't in the nominees because they say...
    which means, started from Dec 1 to Jan 1..so as DON 2 wasn't released till then.. it wasn't there in the nominees.. :)

iamsrking and Karan#1 thank this.
  10. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi