1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra.1 (RaOne) Random Access One- All tweets

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Feb 24, 2010.

1. danshula

danshula Well-Known Member

SRK on twitter -
    - In Chennai...overwhelmed by the lov shown by mani rathnam, santosh sevan. Soundarya & Rajini sir. Launch of Ra.one in tamil, grateful to all

Arjun on Twitter -
    - So much been happening,working round the clock,today Rajni sir unveiled the first look of Ra 1 the character super excited.in chennai.
    ----------------------------
    I swear, I cant wait for Ra.One's Look! Waiting for it soo badly!

MaryAnnK and nika thank this.
  2. danshula

Wait a min! I just posted and saw Kalee's post and that she has posted Karan's and Aalif's post! :S Weird! Please delete my post, or if I can I will edit it - strange thing is I cant see my post itself that i just made! :S

edit -
    i edited my posts

3. Fardeen007

Fardeen007 Member

IS it the look of arjun or he talking about movie ra.one?

4. phul

phul SRK my heart my soul

Anshula this Tweets are already posted you just can not see them. Cause of that what ever is happen with the Tread. :noidea:

5. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Looks like Arjun is talking about his character Ra.One.

6. danshula

I know dear! look at my later posts! I had no idea! later I did so I edited!

7. mumbiene

mumbiene Well-Known Member

MeiyangChang Meiyang Chang

Hosting a 5-city promotional tour of Ra.One with SRK! Baroda 12th Oct, Bhopal 13th Oct,Kolkata 15th Oct, Bangalore 16th Oct, Delhi 18th Oct☺

nika and MaryAnnK thank this.
  8. phul

Boah this Thread is making me crazy. I could not even find my owen Post. Hope this Problem will be solved soon.
    Thats Ok Anshula. This Thread is strange today. :)

9. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

Is he describing himself here? :suspicious:

10. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

@IBNLiveMovies IBNLive Movies
    The RA.One fever is infectious. Crackers outside the hall. Raised voices at ticketing counter.

sold out shows at Spice cinemas Noida. The queue of Angry crowds is growing

The hall so jampacked, no one would believe this is a morning show! @iamsrk must be smiling!

nika says thanks.
  11. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

LOL I was wondering the same :p is he full of himself or did someone else say this about him?

12. Wafa

Wafa I want my Mom!!!

@IBNLiveMovies IBNLive Movies
    The hall is flooded with kids, the movie sure has created a buzz amongst the younger ones!

MaryAnnK and nika thank this.
  13. danshula

Feroz Khan (Choreographer for Ra.One apart from Ganesh) 4 hours ago on twitter -
    - Gud mrg! Shot a song for more then 15 hrs with SRK sir for Ra.One called Raftarein. I just got back home, it's 5am still feeling energetic. Thanks sir!:)
    - Can't thank enough to SRK sir for giving me this opportunity again & again. Feel so proud to be part of this wonder project called Ra.One. Love you.
    - This will be my 4th song in Ra.One that I have shot! DILDARA, BHARE NAINA, DONT WORRY ABOUT THE THING NOW & finally RAFTAREIN! Thank u Allah & Ammi.
    - @anubhavsinha Hello sir! thank you so much for letting me part of Ra.One! God bless & Good wishes for your dream project! It's Feroz (Choreographer)
    - @meryamaSRK Hi, yeah film is all over now! Just wanted to shoot this end credit song quickly. SRK sir not leaving any stone untouched!!! (Meryama basically asked/said, that you shot for it now? wasn't the film already finished with shooting? and so this was his reply)
    - @aviRaOne hi! Yeah Raftarein was picturised only on SRK sir!!! (This guy asked, whether it was shot with co-stars or only SRK and so this was his reply)

MaryAnnK, Angel_SRK, nika and 2 others thanked this.
  14. Swad3s

Swad3s Active Member

@MehraAmod Amod Mehra

Is Diwali Aapki G1 mein khushiya lekar aya hai Ra WON !! Happy Diwali !!
    srk detractor liked it :)

nika says thanks.
  15. rollercoast

rollercoast Zindagi

I knew there was a reason I loved Raftarein. :becky:

16. phul

@iamsrk
    Everyone seems to be happy with Ra.One in Los Angeles...I feel so touched & happy. now off to delhi for formula1 & lady gaga show!!
    15 Minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

MaryAnnK says thanks.
  17. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

end credit only? :eek::scared:
    at least its gonna be picturised. had no idea they hadnt done it already..i just thought its a part of the film :eek:
    thank you SRK, anubhav & feroz for adding it :bounce:

18. mumbiene

Arjun Rampal -

Original RA 1 review just out. Lol
    32177877.jpg

19. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Yes! I'm glad it's a solo act by Shah Rukh. I think the song is perfect for the end credit only. Hope there will glimpse of his performance for this song in the long theatrical trailer which is going to be released.:)

20. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

LOOOOL!! Good one! I mean, G.ONE!! :D

21. danshula

Dont think the long trailer will have the song as it just got shot yesterday + trailer is already made!

22. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

Too bad.:( I hope there're at least some pics to get all of us excited.:)

23. danshula

Dont worry dear, promos of it will be out I am sure :) only 2 weeks left for release of film so everything will happen in these 2 weeks, we wont have to wait for it for long i am sure :) :hug:

Sofie says thanks.
  24. phul

OMG Marlies :pound: What Masterpice? Who ever have made it :thumb:

Please could somene be so nice to translate the Hindi Sentence for all of us Non Hindispeaker? :baby: Thank you so much
    in advance. :)

25. mumbiene

26. mumbiene

27. precious_ain

precious_ain Well-Known Member

feeling so glad to listen about the shooting of the song raftaarain that is my favorite one from the movie.
    but but but i dont have any comment on this point "that raftaarain is an end credit song" :(

28. Debbie

Debbie Stand By Him

Wow this thread is messed up! what is going on? Maybe Ra One has attacked us!!!

phul says thanks.
  29. mumbiene

sunnymalik Sunny Malik

London People can win Tickets to the UK Premiere of @iamsrk's RA.ONE by going to the Zee Stand at Diwali Festival,Trafalgar Square on Sunday

nika says thanks.
  30. phul

:noidea: but its so since a while.

31. mumbiene

anubhavsinha Anubhav Sinha

Thank you Thank you Thank you..... For liking the new trailer..... Truly humbled with such kind words... Love you all always..

Such a wonderful feeling to be able to live up to your expectations.... TEAM.ONE is still doing its best. round the clock.

hanaa says thanks.
  32. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

@anubhavsinha
    Stumbled upon 8 gr8 songs on my comp that didn't make it to Ra.One Album. Wonder why. I must tell @iamsrk to release another album :)

precious_ain and iamsrking thank this.
  33. Ella

Ella Haan farishtey hote hain ♥

rampalarjun arjun rampal

- Good morning Ra One in da house yfrog.com/kgmi6ikj
    mi6ik.jpg
    - On route to Kolkata with G One, looking forward to the energy that awaits us there.

precious_ain says thanks.
  34. shublee

shublee ~ShahRukhaholic

is this thread still messed up? i could have sworn i just posted a tweet from anubhav just now...cant find it :confused2:

:pound:

i wanna hear these 8 songs!!! :target: now please :target::p

35. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

G.One definitely looks better on the poster than Ra.One!:D

36. semsem008

semsem008 Well-Known Member

yes i think his body is bigger than his head .. G one definitely looks better

37. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

Wow, Ra.One actually doesn't look at all like Arjun Rampal.. That itself is an achievement! (lol I'm not saying Arjun looks bad normally, just, you know what I mean :lol: )

38. phul

Here some tweets from Anubhav Sinha. I'm wondering that no one have posted them till now. Btw what does he mean with LA will there be a Premiere in Los Angeles too?

Looking forward to Dubai, London, Toronto and LA. And then... I will disappear from the face of this earth for a week. :) GNight
    17 hours ago

Gratitude to Team.One... I am indebted forever....
    17 hours ago

Here is sending lots of NRG, Love and Strength to @iamsrk. His middle name should be 'relentless'.
    17 hours ago

nika and Anjali72 thank this.