1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Ra.1 (RaOne) Random Access One- All tweets

Discussion in 'RaOne (Ra.1)' started by DianaDimple, Feb 24, 2010.

1. DianaDimple

DianaDimple Well-Known Member

iamsrk : will put out the poster of ra.one as soon as it is ready. still working on the look etc. been so tied up with khan havent had time to do it

2. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

thanks for starting this thread. I see so many tweets from different people that will be working on this movie and they are all so exciting.

3. Pompula

Pompula Shahrukh Fan-Girl

anubhavsinha

The best part of creation is that it induces humility.U want everyone to like it.First few tracks of Ra.One converted to binary digits today

4. DianaDimple

iamsrk - yes shooting ra.one in mumbai and london so will be connected. will update regularly the progress of the film and take ur feedback

5. kingkhan don

kingkhan don Active Member

hey guys,SRK said he will contact Jakie Chan for RA.1 .. sooo did he agree to work with him ,, has anyone heard of any conformation or and good news that jakie chan has agreed ............ i also have heard that akon has a song in the movie .... plz any information might help my sleep ...

thought says thanks.
  6. DianaDimple

iamsrk ok give me line that should be on the first poster of ra.one. a cool superhero sounding line...winner gets an airwave kiss.

iamsrk ra.one is to be shot in london and mumbai. we start with goa and mumbai for a couple of months then shift to london for two months

7. Pompula

iamsrk new hair is for a part in ra.one. obviously it gets styled by my stylist dilshad before the shoot...will start the shooting soon insha allah

8. srkfan125

srkfan125 Member

@IMSRK just closed my eyes and felt loads of wet cool things on my face. let the mind be at ease and thought of some nice bits for arjun in ra.one

@iamsrk

arjun rampal in ra.one...duh !!!

@iamsrk akon is a wonderful guy. yes coming in a few days to record for ra.one. very excited...he and his team is really nice.

9. Pompula

anubhavsinha
    Aren't some of you reading the newspapers?Yes Akon is in town very soooon (?) :).To record for Ra.One. Great guy,so popular,so humble.

10. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

Faridoon_S
    SRK, Kareena, Akon Press Con for Ra.1 happening tomorrow
    41 minutes ago via mobile web

11. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

:target::target::dance:

12. DianaDimple

iamsrk now need to go back to work. have loads to do tonite and then tom too...have to watch my team play..and record akon for ra.one...

13. abhi83

abhi83 Don

Faridoon_S updates frm Ra one event..

I m at SRK, Kareena, Akon's Ra.one press con..its yet to start...

SRK in a good mood; Kareena laughin...Akon sang 'Beautiful

Akon will b there in d music video wid kareena n srk

Akon will b composing d song he is singing for Ra.One

http://twitpic.com/17i87o - SRK, Bebo n Akon one more pic

The punch line of the movie is: Ra.One...It's Just A Game

http://twitpic.com/17i7m5 - SRK, Bebo n Akon in d house

http://twitpic.com/17i2s9

14. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

15. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

anubhav sinha

Then there was a bonus. Acmpand SRK to a KKR practice match.Met sm1 I am fan of.Wasim Akram.The real successful people are so humble.
    2 minutes ago via web

Akon with @V1sh4l & @5hekhar ROCKED the song. We finished in a day besides the press con.Jamming with them tomorrow. May be another song?:)
    4 minutes ago via web
    What a day. The press conference was great. Kareena is such a lovely person. SRK and Akon were pure fun. Dream kick start.
    7 minutes ago via web
    The guy is a genius.
    about 3 hours ago via UberTwitter
    Love twitter...... Even before I got off the stage the pics from the event were already here...... Great show... Srk Kareena and Akon rock.
    about 8 hours ago via UberTwitter

16. bonita

bonita Shahrukh-My LOVE

I hope the song they came up with is good.:dance:

17. DianaDimple

iamsrk send me the stunts for ra.one if u have any ideas. will copy them without giving u guys credit..ha ha.

18. Pompula

/ra.one in a weeks time/

england to shoot ra.one in june/

These two tweets are from his Q&A session last night...

19. Anne k

Anne k Member

Thanks people for this useful topic.:thumb:
    Ra one is my next adventure!:heart:

20. prilvsrk

prilvsrk ♥tere liye♥

by anubhav sinha:

The photo shoot rocked too. I had two of the most beautiful people in the frame. I had very little to do. Srk and kareena are magic together
    13 minutes ago via UberTwitter

The stunt meet with 23 attendees. So many questions to answer. Each one so vital. It went of superbly....
    15 minutes ago via UberTwitter