1. FORUM IS READ ONLY

Please read this thread!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE YEARS.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick responses and thoughts of Don2

Discussion in 'Don2 Members Reviews' started by DSaif, Dec 22, 2011.

1. DSaif

DSaif Saif

Don 2 is a kickass film. Even for a moment you won’t get bored.
    Shah Rukh Khan is cool, Priyanka & Lara are gorgeous, Kunal Kapoor is Macho.
    Great action, interesting twists & turns, outstanding dialogues, technically good.
    Hrithik Roshan’s cameo was fantastic.
    1st half was good but the main thing is 2nd half, totally blown me away.
    SRK is the real baadshah of Bollywood.
    The most stylish film of Bollywood till date!

4.5/5 stars!

Wafa, RizwanaShahrukh and Vinita thank this.
  2. mo0on-light

mo0on-light SRK FAN nO1

i just came from the cinema..don 2 is the best movie of the year..srk was amazing as don and even much brtter on don 2006...he deserve all awards i give the movie 10-10
    go srk..go king khan

Wafa and iamsrking thank this.
  3. Sofie

Sofie Well-Known Member

When you watch the film, you feel like you're watching a Hollywood action film. The plot is unpredictable & full of twists & turns which made you glued to your seat. You will be surprised till the end of the film. Loved all the action scenes & the special moments between Roma & Don.:heart:I loved how Shah Rukh played the character of Don. He's mean, charming, sexy, stylish & funny at the same time. A charismatic performance from Shah Rukh! Boman, Nawab, Kunal & all the supporting casts had done a good job in the film. I think Priyanka did well but I wish her character is more interesting. There's not a dull moment in the film. I liked the jail scenes in the first half but I think the second half is more interesting & captivating. Kudos to Farhan for the brilliant story, tight screenpaly & awesome direction. I wanna watch this film once again. Hope the film does well at the BO. By the way the film ends, looks like we can expect another sequel of Don. My rating 4/5.

Wafa, S.one and Vinita thank this.
  4. Vinita

Vinita Member

Just got back from watching Don 2.

First, a fangirly squee. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OK. I don't think I got that out of my system yet. So the rest probably sounds like a lot of squeeing too.

Not a lot of coherent thought from me on this one yet.

I enjoyed it. It was quite slick and the action sequences were very well done, for an Indian movie.

I got bored with all the other characters very fast. I still don't know what the point of the story was. But SRK was drool worthy. :heart::heart::heart: Can't wait to go see it again. :D

Wafa says thanks.